'What The Media Is Hiding': Syrian Girl Adroitly Reviews Who's Responsible for Syrian War and Explosive Refugee Crisis
[Editor's Note: I recall seeing a few videos from this beautiful looking Syrian woman in the earlier years of the Greater Israel proxy war against Syria. She says she moved to Australia as a child with her family. Her name is Mimi AL Laham. You can find her on Facebook and Twitter. It's nothing short of amazing what this perceptive girl can accomplish with a laptop computer, an intelligent mind and Youtube. Despite the monolithic Zionist Media Propaganda Machine using hundreds of talking heads in radio, TV, cable, newspapers, and on the internet, trying to convince us that up is down and black is white, this little pumpkin upsets the whole propaganda apple cart with a 13 minute Youtube video. Amazing... and wonderful...Ken]
September 11, 2015
There are a few things you should know about the Refugee Crisis-
This video answers
- The refugee crisis is NOW being used as a pretext to bring in additional NATO countries to INCREASE attacks on Syria, the country the refugees are running from
- The war was started by the US, and those now crying about the refugees in the first place
- The majority of the refugees are not Syrian, but the media are calling them all Syrian anyway.
- The Gulf Arab states won't let Syrians in. They don't see them as Arab and they'd rather give the money to ISIS
- Why doesn't Israel accept refugees?
- Syrians want to go home , you can't relocate them all.
- Syrians had a great life before the war began
-Syria is the birth place of civilisation
The Arab states of the Persian Gulf are the seven Arab states which border the Persian Gulf, namely Kuwait, Bahrain, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). All of these nations (with the exception of Iraq) are part of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf.
All information posted on this web site is
the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only.
It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor
can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer
of your choice for medical care and advice.