Urgent! US Senate Trying to Quickly Ram Through S.19, The Mobile Now Act, the Health Wrecking 4G/5G WiFi Network Devoid of Local Regulation or Health Impact Oversight
[Editor's Note: This is the most reckless and catastrophic disregard to date for the rights of American citizens to safeguard their health and have a voice in deciding whether they are to be exposed to dangerous health-destroying microwave energy fields - of unprecedented magnitude and high frequency - in their neighborhoods and homes. There is no one in the US Senate so far, standing up for rights of American citizens to decide for themselves whether they should be exposed to those insane levels of microwave energy fields, 24/7. If you have never called your US Senators - even ONCE in your life - THIS is the time to do it. Tell those two IDIOTS that they represent YOU, not the multi-trillion dollar TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY. YOUR health comes first, not THEIR profits! Ken Adachi]
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/US-Senate-Trying-to-Quickly-Ram-Through-S.19-The-Mobile-Now-Act-the-Health-Wrecking-4G-5G-WiFi-Network23mar17.shtml#top March 23, 2017
To post this article on Facebook, link to the TinyUrl seen below. Facebook will remove any article identified as coming from educate-yourself.org http://tinyurl.com/lzzoq6u
Please Help Stop the Wireless Onslaught
1. Please Get the Word Out About U.S. Senate Bill S.19: 'The Making Opportunities for Broadband Investment and Limiting Excessive and Needless Obstacles to Wireless Act' is Heading for Unanimous Consent (passed without hearing, debate or recorded vote) Unless we Get a [ONE] Senator to Object to this Bill by Putting it on Hold
Cell Towers Now installed 20 feet in front of Second Story Bedrooms!
A. 3/2/17 U.S, Senate Hearing on Wireless Technology and Spectrum Policy
(see video at the link above)
13:58–14:05 — ROGER WICKER, R-MISSISSIPPI
"At this point, our ranking member of the full committee has a unanimous consent request [from the lobbyists of the telecommunication industry who bribed them to ram through SB.19, The Mobile Now Act]."
14:05–14:17 — BILL NELSON, D-FLORIDA
"To insert my comments into the record on this extremely important subject and thank you Mr. Chairman and ranking member of the subcommittee for holding this hearing."
14:17–14:25 — ROGER WICKER, R-MISSISSIPPI
"Without objection, the remarks will be inserted at the appropriate place in the record. Thank you, Senator."
B. Two new actions on Bill S.19 yesterday. Latest bill text attached.
Call Every Senator IMMEDIATELY and Ask them to put S.19 on HOLD so that it cannot be heard by the Senate
One Senator can place a bill on HOLD and stop it!
This bill lays the foundation for 5G Network that will require a small cell transmitter every couple of homes emitting high frequency 24Ghz to 90Ghz wireless radiation. These transmitters will be put in public right of ways EXEMPT FROM ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH OR SAFETY REVIEW. These transmitters will expose occupants to harmful wireless radiation so that you can download movies faster wirelessly, your appliances can communicate with one another (which does not seem like a necessity) and your privacy can be violated even more easily.
Please call Senator Mitch McConnell Senate Majority Leaders Office First (202) 224-2541
Please call EVERY Senator's Office Now and tell them to PUT A HOLD this bill ASAP
Dial *67 before you call the senators office which will block your caller ID and keep them from asking you for your address or zip code right away
Please Forward this email to everyone you know and post on social media.
2. Call your Senator and ask to speak to the Legislative Director explain that it is regarding pending legislation (if not available ask to speak to staff in charge of health). If not available leave a message for either one. Try not to talk to the receptionist that answers because they do not even write down that you called. Follow up with an email after you make calls. Staffers do read emails.
3. Tell them you want the Senator to PUT A HOLD on the Mobile Now Act S.19. Talk about health effects and your experience.
4. You may call other state senators by dialing *67 then the Senator's number and tell them the same thing. There are only 100 Senators, your story can make a real impact.
5. You can also send an email by asking for the legislative director's First and Last Name and use the standard email format
For more information on Bill S.19, click on the links in the Table of Contents below:
S.19: Mobile Now Act (a) Short Title.—This Act may be cited as the “Making Opportunities for Broadband Investment and Limiting Excessive and Needless Obstacles to Wireless Act” or the “MOBILE NOW Act”.
Table Of Contents.—The table of contents of S.19 is as follows:
"The Autonomic system is affected by microwaves of the centimeter wave length band. These waves affect circulation, respiration, temperature control, water balance, albumin and sugar concentration in the cerebro-spinal fluid, hydrogen ion concentration, EEG, GSR, sleep, conscious awareness, etc." - W. Bergman (The Effect of Microwaves on the Central Nervous System)
All information posted on this web site is
the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only.
It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor
can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer
of your choice for medical care and advice.