NWO Sell-outs Reid & Pelosi Want Dream Act Amnesty Bill Voted on Monday, Nov. 29, 2010
[Editor's Note: I moved to southern California in 1994 from the East coast. In the past 16 years, I've noticed a huge increase in the number of Latinos, mostly Mexicans, in every sector of everyday life. When we first arrived here, there were 3 or 4 Spanish speaking FM radio stations. Today, the majority of radio stations on the FM dial are Spanish speaking. I didn't notice any AM radio stations that were Spanish in 1994, while today about one quarter to one third of AM radio stations that I can receive are in Spanish. Public schools in southern California are now dominated by Spanish speaking kids. When you drive through Santa Ana, you would think you were driving through Mexico. Every store you pass on the street has signs in the windows printed in Spanish only. I no longer receive analog broadcast TV, but when I could, the majority of UHF TV stations were in Spanish before the switch over to digital TV.
The takeover of southern California by hordes of illegal aliens from Mexico and Central America is patently obvious to anyone who lives here. I'm not accusing the majority of these people of living a life of crime, although there are many illegal alien criminals, but I am saying that the American people are paying the PRICE for this illegal invasion and occupation. NWO Leftist and fifth columnist agents Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, both full time traitors to the sovereign interests of the American people, plan to continue their roles in the devolvement of America into a Third World country, by pushing for passage of the Orwellian named "Dream Act" on Monday, following Thanksgiving Day. I sincerely hope - if you have any hope of saving this Republic from Marxists like Reid and Pelosi- that you will FAX your House representative and tell them "No Way, Jose"...Ken Adachi]
November 21, 2010
ILLEGAL ALIEN advocates are pressuring the government to grant them amnesty, and Liberals are happily going along with their request! Harry Reid is putting the DREAM (Development, Relief and Education of Alien Minors) Act up for vote in the Senate, and Nancy Pelosi wants the House to vote on it the Monday after Thanksgiving. I'll get to the nuts and bolts of this legislation in a second---you really need to read exactly what is in the bill. But take a look at what Hispanic activists are saying will happen if they can't get what they want:
Take a look at what's really in the bill:
1. IT IS NOT JUST FOR CHILDREN---Illegals under the age of 35 are eligible; so this is clearly not designed to target only high school and college-age immigrants; it sounds like amnesty, not education.
2. YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR IT---The DREAM Act requires that all applications be processed, with no increased fees. That means Congress is going to have to appropriate more money to handle the extra work---and you the taxpayer are going to pay for that. Also, DREAM Act recipients will immediately become eligible for federal student loans, work study programs and other forms of financial aid---all on your dime.
3. CRIMINALS ARE WELCOME---Criminals are welcome to apply, and once they do, they can't be deported. This includes gang members, those who have received a DUI, and illegals who have engaged in voter fraud.
4. THEY WILL QUALIFY FOR IN-STATE TUITION---The DREAM Act will allow illegal aliens to qualify for in-state tuition, even when it is not being offered to U.S. citizens. A few states allow this travesty of justice now, such as California, who just recently joined in. If the DREAM Act passes, every state will be told to do the same.
5. THEY DON'T HAVE TO COMPLETE SCHOOL---Again, this bill is about amnesty, not education. The DREAM Act does not require that an illegal alien finish any type of degree in order to become a citizen.
6. CHAIN MIGRATION IS ENCOURAGED---Illegal aliens who receive amnesty under the DREAM Act will have the right to immigrate their family members---including the parents who sent for or brought them to the U.S. illegally in the first place---in unlimited numbers as soon as they become U.S. citizens. They can also petition for their adult siblings living abroad---and once that adult sibling is allowed into the U.S., their spouse and children are granted a pass, as well.
If they pass this legislation it will be one of the single most catastrophic bills ever to come out of Congress.
Now that you know what the DREAM Act is really all about, FAX CONGRESS and tell them YOU REFUSE TO GRANT AMNESTY TO ILLEGAL ALIENS! Urge them to vote against Harry Reid's DREAM Act. STANDPAC can also use your generous donation to fight legislation like this and prevent the Liberals from giving away our country!
America is already sagging under the weight of so many illegals. You may not be able to pay for your child to go to college, but Liberals have no problem taking your money and spending it on illegal aliens and their education. Your taxes may keep rising, but Liberals have no problem allowing illegal aliens to work off the books and skirt payroll taxes. You may not be able to afford the penalty for not signing up for Obamacare, but Liberals have no problem waiving the fee for illegal aliens---and if you can find an emergency room that is open when you need one, you can thank illegals for the long wait you likely will experience.
I love this country. It is devastating to me that Liberals are attempting to destroy it by flooding our cities with millions of people we don't know anything about, who will tax our wallets and our resources, and who have committed an illegal act in order to get here.
* Illegal immigration is harmful to our economic system. Barron's estimates illegals may create an output of $400 trillion a year in their underground economy. That means a loss of about $400 billion in tax revenues for America, not to mention the money we lose that is sent back to relatives in their home country. Bear Stearns believes 4-6 million jobs have gone underground to illegals, which harms the American worker. And legitimate businesses suffer when forced to compete with the low prices and cheap labor of competitors who employ illegals. Save our economy!
* Illegal immigration is harmful to our education system. School districts are struggling to educate millions of extra children. Class sizes are rising, teachers are being laid off, and programs like sports and arts are being eliminated. Activist groups are pushing for bilingual classrooms, which would harm the education of everyone, and they also want to change tests and other academic assessments to better accommodate the children of illegal immigrants. This will mean lower standards for every child in America. Save our education system!
* Illegal immigration is harmful to our healthcare system. Free healthcare is available to every illegal alien in America. That means hospitals and medical centers are closing due to overcrowding and lack of resources. In California, the wait time in an emergency room can be up to 10 hours. We are also seeing diseases in the United States that were cured years ago, because illegals from countries with non-existent healthcare systems are coming into the country, unscreened. Obamacare is supposed to insure "31 million" Americans who are not currently insured, many of whom are undoubtedly illegal aliens. But the penalties the administration plans to assess on citizens for not having coverage will not apply to illegals---so you are paying for their healthcare one way or the other. Save our healthcare system!
* Illegal immigration is harmful to our national defense. We don't know who is crossing our borders---but we do know criminals and terrorists are among those who do. Terrorists have taken advantage of our open borders to smuggle in people and weapons. Passing the DREAM Act will just make it easier for them to put dangerous cells in place throughout the U.S. In addition, American cities along the southern border are being terrorized as the Mexican drug war crosses into this country, and U.S. citizens are dying. When will we say enough is enough? Protect our borders!
* Illegal immigration is harmful to our infrastructure. Our country is only so large, and we can only accommodate a certain number of people before we burst at the seams. Parks, roads, neighborhoods, prisons and other components of society simply can't handle a constant influx of people without an equal amount of attrition, and that's not happening. The DREAM Act will open the floodgates and overwhelm America's population. Save our infrastructure!
* Illegal immigration is harmful to our national fabric. When immigrants arrived at Ellis Island, they knew they they needed to learn English if they were going to make it in America. If they couldn't adopt the language or couldn't make a living here, they went back home. Today, we don't insist immigrants learn English and in fact, we make it just as easy for them if they don't. America is no longer a melting pot, but is fast becoming a set of borders with isolated communities set within it. Illegals have no interest in adopting American culture, they cling to their own. In recent years, they have even become militant against the United States, taking advantage of our freedoms in order to get here, then denigrating us at the first opportunity. We cannot remain a united nation without a national identity. Save our country!
America as you know it is about to fundamentally change. FAX CONGRESS and demand they vote "NO" on the DREAM Act. Every United States citizen should be outraged at this legislation they are trying to shove down our throats. STANDPAC needs your financial support to spread the message that illegal immigration is harmful to America and we will not be bullied into submission. This may be our last chance to stop amnesty---please help!
The United States of America has borders, and we operate under the rule of law. Eliminating both of these things, and you eliminate our sovereignty. What, then, would make America any different from Mexico, Canada, China or Iran?
We have to secure our borders immediately and demand that Congress work on meaningful immigration reform---no matter how uncomfortable or politically-correct the process may be. The future of our country depends on it.
Americans are against amnesty. It's been tried in the past, and despite claims that it slows down or inhibits further immigration, it's a proven fact that it actually increases it! And it's logical that it would do so! Anyone who wonders what the impact millions of illegal aliens will have on America need only look at California---it is a clear illustration of what the United States is going to look like if this DREAM Act passes.
We have to make them listen. FAX CONGRESS and put an end to this amnesty business once and for all. Tell them to vote NO on the DREAM Act. We can't turn the United States into a socialist, unrecognizable country. STANDPAC needs your financial help in saving our sovereignty and guaranteeing our message of "No Amnesty for Illegal Aliens" gets to Congress.
The United States cannot absorb an infinite number of people and preserve American culture and identity---nor can we maintain an orderly society if we reward those who violate our laws to get here.
Washington is once again ignoring the will of the American people: 68% of Americans want stricter enforcement of immigration laws. 58% oppose granting immediate citizenship to children born of illegals in the U.S.
Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama want to make sure "No illegal is left behind." But in doing so, they are leaving behind the American people. I hope I can count on your support to stop them.
For God and Country,
E. W. Jackson, Sr.
Executive Director, STAND PAC
P. S. I really do mean this may be our LAST CHANCE to stop Congress from granting amnesty to illegal aliens. The vote is imminent. If they pass the DREAM Act, they will give millions legal status, allow them to sponsor family members for citizenship, and announce to the world that anyone and everyone is welcome to come live off the federal government in the United States.
S.T.A.N.D. is a grassroots organization led by Bishop E.W. Jackson, Sr., dedicated to bringing people back to the Judeo-Christian values that made America the greatest country ever known, and uniting people across racial and cultural lines as "One Nation Under God."
All information posted on this web site is
the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only.
It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor
can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer
of your choice for medical care and advice.