On Jan. 10, 1963, Congressman Albert S. Herlong Jr. of Florida read a list of 45 Communist goals into the Congressional Record. The list was reported in researcher Cleon Skousen's book "The Naked Communist" (1958).
These principles are worth revisiting today, 54 years later, to see how much our so-called "liberal" elite has accomplished and where they are headed.
Clearly, as the links below the article prove, Communism is a satanic cult based on Jewish Cabalism. Its aim is to enslave mankind and dedicate it to Satan.
1. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
(Read John Kerry and the Art of Brainwashing http://www.savethemales.ca/000530.html)
2. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
3. Do away with loyalty oaths.
4. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
5. Capture one or both of the political parties in the U.S.
6. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
7. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for Socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
8. Gain control of all student newspapers.
9. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations that are under Communist attack.
10. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
11. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV & motion pictures.
12. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. Control art critics and directors of art museums. " Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
13. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
14. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV. [Note: This is the Gramscian agenda of the "long march through the institutions" spelled out explicitly: gradual takeover of the "means of communication" and then using those vehicles to debauch the culture and weaken the will of the individual to resist.]
15. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural and healthy."
16. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch." [Note: This has been largely accomplished through the communist infiltration of the National Council of Churches, Conservative and Reform Judaism, and the Catholic seminaries.]
17. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state"
18. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
19. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man." Howard Zinn
20. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of "the big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over. [See Howard Zinn, left, a Communist Party member, who presented US history as a litany of exploitation of the poor by the rich.]
21. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture - education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
22. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
23. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
25. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce. [Note: Done! The sovereign family is the single most powerful obstacle to authoritarian control.]
26. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
27. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special interest groups should rise up and make a "united force" to solve economic, political or social problems. [Note: This describes the dialectical fostering of group consciousness and conflict, which furthers the interests of authoritarianism.]
28. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
29. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
30. Repeal the Connally Reservation so the U.S. cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.