I just replied to an e-mail from a person who has a family member with chronic migraine headaches. She was hoping a pendant would help, but I suggested getting the 32 kHz Mini Silver Terminator instead and applying Hulda Clark's protocols for resolving headaches, including migraines. I've pasted in 5 or 6 pages from Hulda's book, The Cure for All Disease which explains how to fix headaches. I thought I would post my reply here so others could take advantage of this information as well.
Very few people realize (except those who study Hulda Clark's books) that pain production is due to the presence of parasites and certain species of pathogens which produce waste by-products-which in turn irritate the nerves and produce the pain signals. For those who might find it difficult to obtain the book, I added a link to an on-line source where you can download the entire Cure for All Disease book. It's copyright free.. ..Ken
If she's having health problems, you might consider getting a 32 kHz Mini Silver Terminator (MST) instead (if you're limited financially) and use it daily. Dr. Hulda Clark found that a tiny wormlet, Strongyloides, is found 100% of the time in people who suffer migraine headaches. The parasite itself has a type of bacteria that releases waste products which eventually wind up in the brain and can cause the blood vessels to spasm and produce the headaches. Zap the parasites daily and the bacteria that produce the toxins are also gone (and no more headaches). There are other bacteria that come from the teeth that can also contribute to migraine headaches. Zapping is part of the solution. You have to do other things as well, but daily zapping can make a big difference.
I might suggest ordering the MST with the SP jack option, or better yet, both the SP jack and the DC power Pak options together. The tool is more versatile and can be used for other applications beyond zapping with the options included. I just wrote an article about one of those special applications explaining Homeography, which you need a 32 kHz MST with an SP jack in order to make bottle copies. Here's the article:
I've pasted in below 5 pages from the book which explains how to fix migraines:
Headache and Migraines
(by Dr. Hulda Clark)
Headaches can take the joy out of living. They can lower your motivation level so low that you don't even want to do anything about them! People with daily headache deserve our [NCW157] deepest sympathy since they must carry on with life's daily duties in spite of it. Often, no medicine helps. Although there are common headaches, sinus headaches, migraines, and others, the causes of all overlap a great deal.
Tooth infection, urinary tract infection, bowel problems, and a wormlet, Strongyloides are the common causes.
There are also allergic connections which include milk, eggs, citrus and salty foods. But the allergy-approach is difficult to put into practice. It is almost impossible to stay off these foods for long time periods. Eliminating bacteria and Strongyloides leads to a permanent solution.
Possibly the parasite wormlet comes first, since even young children can suffer with migraines. Strongyloides is a microscopically small threadworm that horses are plagued with, but humans and our pets pick it up easily. Every migraine sufferer (100%) has high levels of this tiny worm. Perhaps it is really the special bacteria it brings with it that cause the blood vessels to seep or to spasm in the brain, causing pain. Zap it immediately.
Bacteria hidden under a tooth filling or root canal or in a space where once a tooth was pulled can be the cause. Staphylococcus aureus is a favorite, but various Clostridia, Streps and others are often seen, too. You don't feel pain from this small abscess because the pressure isn't building up inside it. It has found a way into your body—namely, your brain!—so no pressure builds up to alert you. Find an alternative dentist with experience cleaning cavitations and finding small hidden abscesses. If you get immediate relief from dental work, only to lose ground again later, the abscess may have formed again (they are notorious for forming again). Go back to the dentist. Irrigate the dental wound site with white iodine (potassium iodide, 12 drops) or Lugol’s (6 drops) to ¼ cup water using a curved-tip syringe.
Do not use iodine if you know you are allergic to it.
The colon is always a thriving mass of bacteria. It should be emptied at least twice a day to keep their levels down. Use the simple herb, Cascara sagrada, senna tea, or magnesium oxide tablets (2 to 3 a day) to help you eliminate frequently if your own regularity is lacking.
Gallstones in the liver and a congested liver are sources of bacteria, too. Do several liver cleanses and note the effect.
Is it the toxins made by bacteria or the inflammation from the bacteria or wormlets themselves that produces the headache? Certainly, one can eat the toxins by themselves in foods like yogurt, cheese, wine, sour cream and develop “royal” headaches. Stay away from these tyramine containing foods. Boil all your dairy foods to prevent Salmonellas and Shigellas from swimming into your beleaguered brain. Don't eat dairy foods that can't be boiled for ten seconds.
Begin by killing all Strongyloides and other parasites, bacteria and viruses with a zapper. Hopefully, this will only leave a few stragglers behind in abscesses, gallstones and the colon contents. If the colon bacterium, E. coli, is your headache cause, start the Bowel Program. Search for the source of your E. coli in food or polluted water. Stop reusing water bottles. Most people get their Strongyloides back in a few days from pets, other family members, and themselves! Zap every day for three weeks. Try to “clean up” family members and pets. Never let a horse or pet salivate on you. Never put your fingers in your mouth. Always sanitize your hands with grain alcohol after using the bathroom.
To summarize the steps to cure migraine headaches:
1. Kill Strongyloides and bacteria by zapping.
2. Do the herbal kidney cleanse.
3. Clean up dentalware.
4. Do the Bowel Program.
5. Boil all dairy foods.
6. Do liver cleanses.
This has never failed to substantially reduce migraine intensity and frequency.
Headaches are also caused by toxins in your environment; especially things you breathe in. Household gas is the most common offender. You don't smell it after you get used to it! Gas pipes are notoriously leaky. Conducting gases through pipes with joints in them, where gases could escape, must be the most ludicrous of all modern “conveniences”. Would you try to conduct water through pipes with holes in them? You would soon see the water on your kitchen or bathroom floor. But gas doesn't land on the floor, it doesn't make a puddle, so you, the consumer, are left helplessly believing you don't have leaks. Every gas pipe that has a seam should have a clear plastic boot around it containing indicator compound to let it be known when gas is escaping. Other methods could be invented to make the gas utility safe. As you will see from the case histories, very many persons are living in a cloud of poisonous gas.
The telltale element is vanadium. When your vanadium test is positive, you have a gas leak that your body found, even though the gas company may not. Many gas companies use outmoded equipment to search for it. Four out of five gas companies miss the gas leak. Health Departments and building contractors use modern equipment that detects even the tiniest leak; call them.
If you are a headache sufferer, fixing the pipes is not good enough. Switch from fossil fuels to electric. There will be many dividends. (Remember not to use candles as part of your lifestyle, nor to be a smoker.) Your air needs to be clean: clean of perfumes and colognes, clean of potpourri and air fresheners, clean of air sprays, pesticides, formaldehyde, freon, carpet and car odor, fireplace lighter, and of wood smoke.
1. Janette Donovan, age 52, had migraines every day but could not tolerate any medication for it. She walked about “like a zombie” most of the time. She frequently had vomiting with them. She was gassy, had pain in her right groin for many years and chronic bladder leakage. Our kidney stone test showed urate crystals. Her urinalysis also showed urate crystals and a slight amount of blood, obviously chronic urinary tract infection. The parasite test showed Strongyloides, Trichuris and Fasciolopsis buskii in the intestines. Her heavy metal test showed beryllium. This was tracked down to hurricane lamps that once held coal-oil in them— it filled her house air unbeknownst to her. Thirty five days later she had done an herbal parasite killing program, done the kidney cleanse, cleared out the hurricane lamps and all fuel containers. Her headaches were “more like pressure” now than pain. She still had Strongyloides. Four months later she had some headaches still but not migraines. They were down to once a week. Three months after that she had done a liver cleanse and gotten abut 3,000 stones out! She was still getting some headaches. She tested positive to Histoplasma and Coxsackie virus #4 (a common brain virus) probably stemming from dentalware. She had many root canals and couldn't decide what to do. Keep her teeth and risk return of migraines; or get partial dentures. After eight months of indecisiveness she was back up to ten headaches per month, although not migraines.
2. Patsy Olsen, age 30, had migraines daily, frequently with vomiting. She had Strongyloides as well as Ascaris, and other bowel parasites as did her husband and two children. She couldn't tolerate any medication and had to give herself an enema daily for constipation. The whole family was put on parasite killing herbs. A gas leak was found and fixed and the baby's diapers were changed to non fragrant. Ten months later, the whole family still had Strongyloides. By one year she was experiencing a couple of good days a month although she still had Ascaris, Coxsackie viruses, and various tooth-related bacteria. Her two and a half year old had swollen neck glands, was toxic with bismuth from disposable diapers but did not have Strongyloides. The eight year old was also toxic with the lotions and fragrance of baby-stuff in the home; she was constantly congested and coughing but became free of Strongyloides in six months. After another ten months (the baby had been potty-trained meanwhile) the mother began to have headache-free days.
3. Donald Schaible, age 14, had migraines, learning disabilities and severe acne. The parasite test showed Strongyloides, hookworm and Ascaris. In spite of being on the parasite program two weeks and zapping, he still had Strongyloides.
4. Kenneth Jones had migraines for thirty five years and had tried all the new medications. They worked for a while, then stopped helping, but he continued taking them anyway. He usually went to the emergency room for the really bad ones, once a week but lived with the constant daily variety. There were two house dogs. They and the whole family had Strongyloides. After cleaning up an asbestos problem, killing parasites for five months and clearing kidneys of urate stones, he was down to two to three mere headaches a week. Two months later, he was getting migraines again; they all had Strongyloides again. With renewed efforts, one month later his bad headaches were down to one a month, although his low level chronic headache persisted: they had the dogs on a strict schedule of parasite killing herbs as well as themselves. He had not been to the emergency room for a month.
5. Angelina Gander, age 46, had daily headaches, not migraines. She also had persistent urinary tract infection and sinus infection. She was put on the herbal parasite program and four weeks later was much better. She also lost her chest pain due to heartworm and regained her milk tolerance.
6. Gracie Arlington had a boy age 6 who wet the bed, a girl age 8 with a behavior problem at school. She was stressed by an unfaithful spouse and thought she should go back to school for a Nursing degree so she could support the family. But she was getting two or three migraines a week in addition to colitis attacks which she feared would make her unable to study. The two cats, a dog, the children and herself all had Strongyloides, Ascaris, and a variety of other intestinal parasites. The humans were promptly zapped for parasites and the boy was dry that night for the first time in his life. A few nights later he was wet again. This time the animals were zapped and put on the pet parasite program and the children's toileting was carefully supervised. When she dropped her extreme vigilance over all, they all relapsed. After a year of trying, they gave away their beloved dog, put the cat box in the porch and the mother did the cleaning herself but nothing prevented relapses. A half year later, her six year old son asked if he could launder his own sheets and blankets. This request broke her heart and she planned to give away one cat. Even with only one cat, the girl's behavior and grades fluctuated extremely, the mother had a migraine a week and the boy wet. During a vacation the mother loaned the last cat, (her cat) to which she was very endeared, to a friend, to see if it made a difference. The boy never wet again, the girl made straight A's, and the mother's headaches became sinus headaches. Some intensive dental work cleared these up. She brought her Nursing diploma to our office two years after beginning. She should have had another diploma for Intelligent Parenting.
All information posted on this web site is
the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only.
It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor
can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer
of your choice for medical care and advice.