There is an unbelievable amount of information on the web about autism and autism treatment. Here are just a handful of suggestions that people have told me about. I can't vouch for them all, but they may be useful to explore.
- Autism Research Institute
- Autism/Aspergers Digest
- AIT Institute for Berard Auditory Integration Training
- Recovered From Autism -- another homeopathic cure story!
- The Daniel Jordan Fiddle Foundation
- Mousetrial software database for autistic kids
- Epidemic Answers -- Parents Ending America's Childhood Epidemic (PEACE)
- Autism Resources for Families
- Sesame Street Autism Resources for Parents
- CDC Autism Links and Resources
- Operation Autism for Military Families
- Academic Accommodation Resources
- Temple Grandin's Teaching Tips
- Dealing with Divorce in Autism Families
Vaccination and Other Useful Links
- National Vaccine Information Center -- an important source of alternative information about vaccination, including how to seek vaccination exemptions.
- Online web-searchable and complete version of the CDC's VAERS database -- a vaccine injury database.
- www.nccn.net/~wwithin/vaccine.htm -- more useful vaccine information.
- www.vaccineinfo.net -- vaccine information from a group in Texas.
- Vaccine Truth -- Vaccines in the media.
- www.preventionandhealing.com -- An interesting site about the work of Dr. Simon Yu about the relationship between sickness and dental health, parasites, and toxins. Dr. Yu is also an advocate of homeopathy.