Date: Sat, July 26, 2008
If what you say is true about Projects of the occult like Monarch, why
aren't these people implemented and brought to justice? Why is it so easy to push
this stuff off as a hoax, a way to make money and a farce or a wet dream or just
something in the mind of a mixed up person, or just plain disinformation? If this is
all true, then prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt and give me a complete list of
names verifying and showing membership, status, affiliation and ties to these acts
and secretive agendas. Then I will believe you. Write back because I have seen a
lot of it but I am reluctant to believe anything on the internet, because people can
say anything they want, but it does not mean it is true.
Dear Weary, No Name Skeptic,
1. I don't respond to anonymous e-mail--as you were forewarned on the page where you found the box to fill in this letter.
2. I don't respond to DEMANDS for explanations about anything, but I'm especially offended by demands from stupid people who are too unaware, insensitive, and immature to realize that GOVERNMENT SPONSORED covert mind control programs --which victimizes tens of thousands of innocent American citizens-- under MK Ultra, or Project Monarch, or Project Superman, or the Montauk Project, or Project Mannequin, etc., etc., is not such an easy matter to have "these people implemented and brought to justice".
("implemented", I like that! A refreshing change from something as mundane as "indicted" or "arrested". Very Good)
Apparently you possess the maturity of an 10 year old child and think that stopping government sanctioned crimes by the CIA or the FBI, or the NSA, or NASA --all of whom victimize untold thousands of American citizens with mind control and psychotronic abuse-- is just a matter of reporting them to the local policeman or the FBI, or perhaps sending a letter to your congressman or to the district attorney.
3. I'm also reluctant to answer impolite questions from anonymous critics who would write something as simple minded as:
"Why is it so easy to push this stuff off as a hoax, a way to make money and a farce or a wet dream or just something in the mind of a mixed up person,
or just plain disinformation?"
"If this is all true, then prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt and give me a complete list of names verifying and showing membership, status, affiliation and ties to these acts and secretive agendas."
4. I don't care how reluctant you are to believe. It's not my responsibility to convince you of anything. It's YOUR responsibility to educate yourself, that's why I call the web site "educate-yourself", duh!
5. It doesn't bother me in the least if you wish to remain an ignoramus who has already forsaken the opportunity to have a conversation with me because of your pathetic inattention to the basic rules--already spelled out for you--of civilized correspondence. However, I will enshrine your impolite letter--along with your e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) -- on my Letters to Editor page for some years to come, and maybe someone reading your arrogant remarks will take pity on such an uniformed boob and will send you some information that will at least start the process of extricating your addled brain from the doldrums of The Dumbed Down.
All information posted on this web site is
the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only.
It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor
can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer
of your choice for medical care and advice.