Subject: Colloidal Silver Process
Date: Mon, March 4, 2013
To: Ken Adachi
Thank you for taking the time to do so much research. Your information on colloidal silver is consistent with previous information that I have learned. I find that great.
Anyway, you talk about your process for making colloidal silver in brief and I would like to know if you can provide more information. The colloidal silver that I make ends up always cloudy just like the demonstration on the Bob Beck YouTube video. And he himself drunk most of it after about 3 or minutes.
Thank you again for your time and I will pray that you continue the fight
Bob Beck was using tap water at the time for those demonstrations and the cloudy appearance was due to salts of silver being formed (from mineral ions in the water). He was calling it 'colloidal silver' at the time, but his impression was incorrect. It took a while, but me and another guy named Merlin finally convinced Bob that he had to use distilled water and to heat it up to avoid the cloudy stuff. He finally accepted that, but those videos tapes were already out there and in circulation.
My CS generator design incorporates an idea I was given back in 1995 which I dubbed "Reverse Polarity." By reversing the current direction every two minutes you disperse the build up of a charged ion cloud between the two electrodes, (which tends to rapidly accelerate the rise in current flow). This is called "current run-away" and it plagues most standard CS generators. The generators which use an electronic current clamp to truncate the current run-away, by necessity, must lower the voltage automatically and that slows down the production time of CS to a crawl. With those current clamp generators, it takes 3-4 hours to make a batch of CS that my generator will make in 20-30 minutes.
There's at least one guy on the internet who copied my Reverse Polarity idea completely, charges double for his generator, yet he claims that he came up with the generator design after "years of research". He even copied my idea of using a 2 liter Erlenmeyer flask for large volume CS production. He automated the reversal process electronically, which I could have easily done back in 1996 when I first introduced the idea, but I INTENTIONALLY did not because automating the process removes YOU from a conscious participation in making the CS -- which makes a huge difference in the quality and longevity of the CS produced.
Making colloidal silver using alchemical principles will produce a much more potent and efficaceous CS than CS produced without these principles. This guy also uses a magnetic stirrer with his pricey rig which introduces a strong 60 Hz AC field into the CS solution while making it--and that's not good.
No matter which CS generator you use, you will get better results making CS if you follow these suggestions:
1. Use distilled water (you must KNOW that your source is properly distlled by checking with a TDS meter)
2. Heat up the distilled water to boiling and then pour into your CLEAN glass or production flask. Do not use a microwave, only a stove top for heating (flame heat is best). Try to keep the water hot my insulating the glass or flask with styrofoam, wool clothing, etc.
3. Connect your generator and reverse the connection to the electrodes every two minutes, faithfully, while making your CS.
4. Using a dowsing "L" rod, find out where the "Ley lines" are in your production area and make your CS in a location that's BETWEEN the Ley lines, and not on them or at crossing points (Ley lines occur about every 4 feet on average)
5. Look on the internet or in the newspaper to find out when the moon is at its zenith (directly overhead) location. Make your CS anywhere between 45 minutes before or 45 minutes after the moon zenith time (1.5 hours production time corridor). You can also make your CS 12 hours later as well when the moon is seen on the opposide side of the earth at its zenith.
6. CS made duing the zenith time of a new or a full moon will be more powerful than CS made during the other quarters.
7. Wipe off your electrodes immediately using a paper towel whenever you see black oxide forming on them. It only takes a second and keeps the solution clean.
Let me know how you make out.
I'll paste in links below with info on CS. You can make all the CS you want for the cost of distilled water (available from most supermarkets) by using my CS generator (see link below) and save yourself the $15 or $20 they charge for a 2 OUNCE bottle of CS at the local health food store (You can make a 16 oz glass of CS in about 20-30 minutes using your own generator)
I also have a book about colloidal silver called Silver The Forgotten Antibiotic ($20 + shipping), which contains a compilation of many fine articles and research reports about colloidal silver.
Here are the colloidal silver urls
colloidal silver info index