Subject: Dutchsinse Now Recognizes Japan Radiation Psyops
Date: Wed, June 15, 2011
To: Ken Adachi
As I read the above newest "current news" on your site, about Dutchsinse, I thought
of the recent article that I read on Natural News. This article is titled, "Japan
not hit by 9.0 quake? False flag nuclear weaponry actually destroyed Fukushima,
It is very interesting and after reading that article, I also searched YouTube
videos from Japanese. These videos showed first-hand experiences of the so-called,
8.9 earthquake, and all the videos I watched showed only mild/moderate concern, and
practically NO damages to buildings, especially old-looking buildings which were
built before earthquake building codes.
And if there was such a monster earthquake,
why were so many intact buildings being washed away from the flood waters?
Shouldn't they have been destroyed or damaged by the earthquake? All those homeless
people lost their homes due to the tsunami, NOT from the supposed monster
earthquake. And there are videos that I saw, where the people were completely taken
by surprise by the tsunami. I wonder how all these people have been silenced? Here
is the article I read, that made me think of Dutchsinse's research, which confirms
the growing body of evidence that there was NO meltdown:
I was going to put this article up yesterday, but I had to reboot my computer and forgot about finishing it until I got your e-mail. The article at Natural News is using the Jim Stone article of May 28, 2011 as its source. I posted the Jim Stone article (which was sent to me) at this web site on June 1, 2011. It's nice to see more web sites coming on board in exposing the Japan sabotage events.
It's a little annoying, however, that so far, none of the authors of these articles corroborating the Japan sabotage story even mention the name educate-yourself.org where ZSL and I clearly and unambiguiously stated the story of the Japan sabotage events on March 12 and March 14, 2011, and followed those with 15 other articles in March, April, and May re-affirming and expanding what was plainly stated on March 12 and March 14, 2011:
1. The events of March 11, 2011 in Japan were all the product of sabotage. Thee were no natural earthquakes, there was no natural tsunami, and the Daiichi reactors were not damaged by either the artificially created earthquake of the artificially created tsunami
2. There was no hydrogen gas explosions at Daiichi facility as reported by mainstream news and at rense.com ZSL wrote on March 14, 2011 that the explosions at the Daiichi nuclear facility were due to planted mini nuclear explosive devices (suitcase nukes) hidden within the the reactor containment buildings.
3. ZSL specifically stated in written articles and on the radio shows he did with Don Nicoloff and myself In March, April, and May, that there was no reactor meltdowns at Daiichi.
4. Based on information gleaned from another individual I mentioned in writing and on the radio in early March, I stated that the radioactivity detected in the surrounding sea water did not originate from the Fukushima nuclear facilities, but rather was a result of the undersea nuclear bombs that were detonated to cause the tsunami that swept in from the sea. Naturally, whoever was immersed in that irradiated sea water and survived drowning, was exposed to a substantial dose of radiation. That same irradiated water that swept in with the tsunami would also have contaminated the top soil in whatever area the flooding had occurred.
5. The radioactivity reported in the New York Times of air samples taken in late March 2011 over America were due to radioactive iodine (and other radioactive elements) being added to chemtrail sprayings to make it appear that it was coming from Fukushima. The slight jump in radioactive iodine in one Tokyo water supply report in March 2011 was also due to sabotage, as the water supply was intentionally contaminated in order to create the "news" report of the elevated readings. These statements were reported at educate-yourself.org in March of 2011.
6. ZSL reported to me on March 11, 2011 that space-based weapon satellites played a large role in causing the Japan earth quakes on March 11, before March 11, and after March 11, 2011. We mentioned the space-based platforms in all of our articles and radio shows about the events surrounding March 11 in Japan. Don Nicoloff said that he obtained information that there is an extraterrestrial component from deep space that is involved in creating these catastrophes.
7. Jim Stone deserves full credit for recognizing that the earthquakes of March 11, 2011 in Japan were much smaller in intensity than what was reported in the news. The lack of physical destruction of buildings is so obvious once it is pointed out to you, but before that, it never occurs to most of us to even question the official numbers which were reported in the news and had changed from 8.9 to 9.1 to 9.0 in the days following the Japan quake on March 11. The USGS also fudged the epicenter location and the intenisty of the December 26, 2004 Boxer Day earthquake/tsunami as well (reported by Joe Vialls), so it shouldn't surprise us that they would fudge the location of the epicenter and the intensity of the March 11 Japan quake as well.
Most of us demonstrated the same absence of intelligence and common sense when we all accepted the TV images of the planes smoothly slicing into the World Trade Center buildings like a hot knife going through butter. Once you see the videos made by Artie Wheeler or Jeff Hill exposing the Hollywood Extravaganza that we were presented with on TV, you ask yourself: "How could I have been so dumb not to see it?" Or rather: "How could I have been so dumb to ACCEPT what I was being shown on TV as real?"
The Internet is a tremendous blessing as it allows us to obtain valuable information very quickly from the comfort of our homes. We now have the opportunity to read the research, opinions, or insights of anyone with a computer and internet access. People who are the first to discover or uncover an important news story deserve credit and recognition for their contribution and those who re-package that news story with their own write ups have an obligation to pay homage to the source from which they gathered their story. To do less, or to act as if they originated or broke the story, is common today, but it's still unfair and dishonorable for those who do it and for those who are denied their rightful attribution.
Sincerely, Ken Adachi
Copyright 2011 Educate-Yourself.org All Rights Reserved.
Japan not hit by 9.0 quake? False flag nuclear weaponry actually destroyed Fukushima, claims report
Sunday, June 12, 2011 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer
(NaturalNews) What if the alleged 9.0+ magnitude mega earthquake that was said to have hit off the coast of Japan back on March 11 never actually happened, and the resultant tsunami that destroyed the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant was actually a deliberate, false flag attack using nuclear weapons? Freelance journalist Jim Stone offers compelling evidence that the official story we have all been told concerning the disaster is a phony coverup for a concerted attack against Japan, possibly for offering to enrich uranium for Iran.
An actual 9.0+ mega-quake would have leveled the whole country of Japan
Consider first the massive impact of an actual 9.0 magnitude earthquake, which would have been about 100 times more powerful than the 6.8 magnitude Great Hanshin earthquake of 1995 that destroyed much of the city of Kobe, located about 12.5 miles from the epicenter, and that killed more than 6,400 people. If the March 11 earthquake in Japan was actually a 9.0, it would have devastated everything within a 1,000-mile radius of the epicenter -- and yet the city of Sendai, for example, which is only about 48 miles from the epicenter, suffered virtually no structural damage whatsoever.
Truth be told, the only areas that suffered any significant damage at all were areas hit by the tsunami, which included the Fukushima nuclear plant. Besides the immense damage that occurred at the tsunami-hit nuclear plant, there was virtually no seismic damage in any other towns or cities near the epicenter that were not hit by the tsunami, which suggests that the earthquake could not have been anywhere close to a 9.0. According to Stone's review, the size of the earthquake that hit off Japan's coast actually registered at only about a 6.67 magnitude, according to some readings, while the tsunami that ensued was the equivalent of what would have occurred during an actual 9.0.
Cities and towns hit by tsunami appeared strangely unaware that it was even coming
Another factor to consider is that the towns and cities hit by the tsunami appeared to be largely unaware that it was even coming until moments before it arrived. If a 9.0 earthquake had actually hit as claimed, these areas would have not only experienced monumental destruction beforehand, but people living in them would have already been evacuating the area between when the earthquake supposedly hit, and roughly 40 minutes later when the tsunami actually arrived.
Various video clips and photos in towns and cities about to be hit by the approaching tsunami reveal that business was largely taking place a usual just minutes before it hit. People are shown walking around, buildings are intact, and little appears to be out of place, despite the fact that a mega-quake has supposedly just occurred. Take a look for yourself at Stone's information, as well as photos and videos captured, and think to yourself whether or not the official story makes sense in light of what actually took place (http://www.abeldanger.net/2011/05/j...).
The damage at Fukushima, and particularly at non-operational Reactor 4, could not have occurred simply from flooding or an earthquake
According to Stone's analysis, the damage that took place at the Fukushima nuclear facility could not have been the result of just flooding or even a 9.0 earthquake, assuming that one actually occurred. High-resolution aerial images of the damaged plant taken on March 24 show not only a completely missing Reactor 3, despite ongoing reports that it was still there, but also a completely demolished Reactor 4.
Remember the massive explosion that took place at Reactor 3 just a few days after the tsunami hit? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw2A...) Blamed on hydrogen buildup, this disastrous event could not have occurred as a result of damage caused by the earthquake or tsunami because a special emergency hydrogen stack designed specifically to deal with hydrogen buildup had been installed at Fukushima following the disastrous Three Mile Island accident. This special hydrogen stack does not require electricity to run, so it was fully operational during the time of the explosion and would have mitigated any hydrogen buildup.
And what about the mysterious Reactor 4 explosion, which occurred despite the fact that the reactor had been de-fueled, and was allegedly non-operational? Even in a worst-case scenario where its fuel rods completely melt down, the type of explosion that would follow would not be capable of literally disintegrating Reactor 4's thick, concrete walls, which is what actually occurred. And Reactor 4 was so heavily damaged by this explosion that it was expected to literally collapse.
So what caused these massive explosions in Reactors 3 and 4 to occur? According to Stone, nuclear weaponry was used to forcibly demolish these structures. Magna BSP, a security firm, allegedly installed massive "security cameras" inside the reactors prior to the disaster. These cameras weighed over 1,000 pounds, and look oddly similar to uranium gun-type nuclear bombs (http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/co...).
When you put two and two together, it appears as though nuclear weapons disguised as security cameras may have been used to blow up Fukushima's reactors. Perhaps this explains the reason for the information blackout on Reactor 4 that occurred in the days following the disaster (http://www.naturalnews.com/031758_F...).
Add to the mix a nuclear-induced tsnuami and corresponding earthquake, and you have the perfect scapegoat for deliberately targeting a nuclear facility and blaming it on natural causes.
A critical analysis of the facts actually makes the official story look like a conspiracy theory
Before dismissing this information as just another wacky conspiracy theory, take the time to review Stone's analysis, and think critically about the basic laws of physics in light of the information we have been told by the media. Would a real 9.0 earthquake have left nearby cities that were not hit by the tsunami undamaged? Why did the Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) withhold crucial information about Reactor 4 for so long? And why did such massive damage occur from supposed explosions that, in reality, could not have physically caused them?
These and other questions raise doubt about the official story concerning the Japan earthquake and tsunami. Of course, the reasons why anyone would inflict this type of disaster on purpose is a different subject entirely, but that the disaster appears to have been deliberately caused is a possibility that every critical-thinking person would do best to consider.
All information posted on this web site is
the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only.
It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor
can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer
of your choice for medical care and advice.