The Freedom of Knowledge, The Power of Thought ©
Calif. Gov. Signs "Dream Act" = 40 MILLION Yearly Ed GRANTS for Illegal Aliens to Attend College

By Ken Adachi, Editor
October 15, 2011

Calif. Gov. Signs "Dream Act" = 40 MILLION Yearly Ed GRANTS for Illegal Aliens to Attend College (Oct. 15, 2011)

The big story on AM talk radio this week was California Govenor Jerry Brown's Oct. 8 signing of the second half of the California Illegal Alien College Subsidy give-away (Assembly Bill 131) sponsored by assemblyman Gilberto Cedillo (D-Los Angeles) called the Dream Act which will extract up to 40 million dollars from California taxpayers --yearly--to pay for educational loans and GRANTS (free money, no payback required) and fee waivers set aside exclusively for ILLEGAL ALIENS to attend state college and community college here in California. As it is, illegal alien invaders from Mexico, Central American , and South America are provided with an all expence paid K-12 education, medical care, and other benefits for tresspassing criminals, but now we'll add a free college, and post-graduate subsidy to the 'benefits package' that awaits illegal interlopers (and their offspring) who sneak into the United States through the Mexican border.

This subsidy set-aside is taken from existing educational funding sources which means that every dollar given to illegal aliens to subsidize their college tuition costs is now being denied to a US citizen who would have been eligible for the same taxpayer funded financial support.

Unfortunately, American citizens who move here to California must be living here at least one full year before they are eligible to pay the lower California resident tuition rate at state universities. Before the one year residency is met, new residents of California have to pay the full out-of-state tution rate. And members of the US Armed forces stationed here in California (and their children) are never eligible for any sort of school financial aid, whether loans or grants, from the state of California no matter how many years they may be stationed in California.

Of course, one year residency restrictions or those applicable to members of the US armed forces stationed in California do not apply to illegal aliens. Their benefits eligibility starts that moment they step foot onto California soil.

Naturally, the new college subsidy added to the already burgeoning benefits package currenlty enjoyed by illegal aliens here in California will encourage many more new illegal aliens to flood into this state in order to take advantage of the far Left's desire to provide a free education for citizens of any poor country that's south of the border. As Gil Cedillo said of Jerry Brown when he signed the Dream Act, we're simply overflowing with "courage" and "forward thinking" here in the Land of Leftist Lunatics

Illegal Entry into the United States is a Crime

Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code

"Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact; has committed a federal crime.

Violations are punishable by criminal fines and imprisonment for up to six months. Repeat offenses can bring up to two years in prison. Additional civil fines may be imposed at the discretion of immigration judges, but civil fines do not negate the criminal sanctions or nature of the offense.

more to follow...

Ken Adachi


Copyright 2011  All Rights Reserved.


Free Newsletter

Email Address:

Join the Educate-Yourself Discussion Forum

All information posted on this web site is the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer of your choice for medical care and advice.