The Therapeutical Applications of Hydrozone and Glycozone
By Charles Marchand, 18th Edition (New York 1904)
Republished by Walter Grotz
Hydrozone: 30 Vol H2O2 Solution
One cc of Hydrogen Peroxide (15 Vol) diluted with 150 cc distilled water containing 2 cc C.P. Sulfuric Acid decolorizes at least 15 cc of a solution containing 5.665 gr C.P. potassium permanganate per liter of distilled water.
One cc of Hydrozone decolorizes at least 30 cc of the above solution of K-permanganate.
One fluid ounce of Hydrozone being mixed with one fluid ounce of distilled water will give two fluid ounces of 15 Vol H2O2 solution.
Hydrozone yields 30 times its volume of Nascent Oxygen (near to the condition of Ozone). It retains it germicidal and curative power indefinitely when stored with ordinary care.
It is slightly acid and should never be made neutral before using it.
Hydrogen Peroxide / Hydrozone / Glycozone used against:
(1) Diseases of the Nose, Throat and Chest: Catarrh, Asthma, hay Fever, Coryza, Influenza, Grippe, Bronchitis, Laryngitis, Croup, Whooping Cough, Consumption, Phthisis, Tuberculosis, Sore Throat, Angina, Tonsillitis, Quinsy, Diptheria, Scarlet Fever
(2) Inflammatory and Contagious Diseases of the Alimentary Tract: Dyspepsia, Gastritis, Gastric Ulcer, Gastric Hemorrhage, Indigestion, Ptomaine Poisoning, Constipation, Diarrhea, Typhoid Fever, Cholera, Yellow Fever, Typhus
(3) Inflammatory and Contagious Diseases of the Eye: Conjunctivitis, Opthalmia, Blepharitis, Purulence, Granular Eyelids
(4) Inflammatory and Purulent Diseases of the Ear
(5) Dental Surgery: Alveolar Abscess, Laceration, Inflammation of Gums, Stomatitis, Hemorrhage, Bleaching, Caries, Necrosis, Mouth Wash
(6) Chronic and Acute Ulcers: Boils, Abscesses, Buboes, Anthrax, Carbuncle, Cancers, Lupus, Emyema, Rectal Ulcer, Pruritis, Fistula-in-ano, Piles
(7) Diseases of the Genito-Urinary Organs: Gonorrhea, Gleet, Urethritis, Praphimosis, Leucorrhea, Vulvitis, Vaginitis, Metritis, endometritis, Cervial Ulcers, Uterine Cancer and Gangrene, Pelvic/Vaginal Abscess, Recto-Vaginal Fistula, Ulcer/Purulent Cystitis of Bladder, Nephritis, Pyelitis, Diabetes
(8) Skin Diseases: Exczema, Psoriazsis, Salt Rheum, Itch, Barber’s Itch, Erysipelas, Sun Burn, Poinon Ivy, Acne, Mosquito Bite, Ringworm, Herpes Zoster, Superfluosu Hair, Freckles, Sun Burn, Chapped Hands, Chilblain, Dandruff, Small Pox.
|All information posted on this web site is the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer of your choice for medical care and advice.|