Barack Obama: Can a Foreign-born Infiltrator Run for President?
From Ken Adachi <Editor>
July 30, 2008
Barack Obama: Can a Foreign-born Infiltrator Run for President? (Aug. 6, 2008)
[Editor's Note: This writing started out as a brief introductory note to the Obama drug use article reprinted below, but evolved into much a longer discussion of Obama's highly questionable birth origins, so I decided to rename the article and focus on Obama's faked birth certificate...Ken]
Barack Hussein Obama's drug taking and degenerate sexual habits were revealed by the first hand testimony of Larry Sinclair in a home made video posted to YouTube in mid-January of this year. The Rockefeller/Brzezinski/Soros machine behind the Obama Puppet have pulled out all the stops to try and destroy Sinclair's credibility, but so far have not succeeded, although their attempts to use the pornographer who runs the web site called whitehouse.com to sandbag Sinclair with a rigged-results polygraph test in late February, conducted by a rigged-results polygraph examiner, was a good try.
There's another reason, however, beyond drug taking, that disqualifies Obama to run for President: he doesn't meet the constitutional birth requirements to run for President of the United States (and neither does McCain).
You can view the Obama birth disqualification from two entirely different angles, yet still arrive at the same conlcusion. The first angle is based on the 'official' story of Obama's birth. Obama was supposedly born in Hawaii, the child of a white American woman with the odd first name of "Stanley" Ann Dunham and a visiting black Kenyan citizen by the name of Barack Hussein Obama Sr.whom she supposedly married.
A few problems with the story:
1. Obama senior was already married to at least one and possibly two other women. Would his 'marriage' to Stanley still be considered legal under US law? After all, we do have this little caveat called "bigamy" under US jurisprudence. Are not marriage contracts routinely voided in US courts where cases of bigamy are discovered? Another concern: did a "marriage' actually take place? Or was a phony paper trail created to make it "look" like a marriage took place?
2. Since only one of Obama's parents was a US citizen, that parent has to meet certain requirements for her child to be considered a lawful US citizen-- if it cannot be proven that her child was born on US soil. Barack Obama's mother fails to meet those requirements and Barack cannot prove that he was born on US soil. .
3. Obama cannot produce a CERTIFIED birth certificate that proves he was born in Hawaii. An article titled, "As Obama stonewalls on uncertified birth certificate, official doubts mount" posted on June 28, 2008 (http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/12944.htm) stated:
"A senior official in the State of Hawaii's Department of Health, Director of Communications Janice Okubo, confirms that the image published and circulated by the Obama campaign as his "birth certificate" lacks the necessary embossed seal and signature. Backing away from a quote attributed to her that the image on the campaign site was "valid," she told the St. Petersburg (Florida) Times in an article published yesterday: "I don't know that it's possible for us to even say beyond a doubt what the image on the site represents."
Barack Obama has claimed in writing to have a valid printed document: In the first chapter of his book Dreams From My Father, describing his origins, he wrote about finding a local Hawaiian newspaper article about his Kenyan father: "I discovered this article, folded away among my birth certificate and old vaccination forms, when I was in high school."
So where is that birth certificate? It got lost? The dog ate it? No matter. Barack Obama or an immediate family member can plunk down $10 ($11.50 if he orders online) and have Hawaii mail a certified document to him within a week or two. But more than two weeks have passed since the Obama campaign adopted the suspect, uncertified image of a purported birth document published by a left-wing blog Daily Kos, and nothing certified and nothing on paper has since has been forthcoming. Nor has there been any official comment about the issue from the campaign. They may cling to the hope -- however audacious -- that the one issue that could disqualify their man constitutionally from gaining the presidency will just go away. "
The article arrived at these bulleted conclusions:
- Where is the embossed seal and the registrar's signature? [Required for validity]
- Comparing it to other Hawaii birth certificates, the color shade is different.
- Isn't the date stamp bleeding through [in reverse] the back of the document [image] "June  2007?" (Odd since it was supposedly released in June 2008.)
- There's no crease from being folded and mailed. [Hawaii requires printing and mailing, according to Okubo. Electronic images are never released, she assured us, nor are they valid.]
- It's clearly Photoshopped and a wholesale fraud.
The evidence of forgery becomes even more damming in a July 20, 2008 article titled: "Document forensics expert: Obama "birth certificate" a "horrible forgery" (http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/12993.htm) in which a document forensic expert not only certifies that Obama's birth certificate is a rank forgery, but the expert even identifies the birth certificate document of a woman from which the Obama fake was made!
The second angle is even more intriguing. Don Nicoloff has been all over Obama's genealogical background like the Hounds of Baskerville and has made some remarkable discoveries, the least of which is that
1. Obama was not born in Hawaii, but likely in Indonesia. .
2. There are numerous "anomalies" surrounding Obama's claimed mother, the former Stanely Ann Dunham
3. Obama's grandmother, the mother of Stanley Ann Dunham, was (and is) a major player for the Illuminati, especially in banking operations.
4. Obama's supposed father, Barack Hussein Obama Sr., was likely covertly killed in a pre-arranged "auto accident" in 1982 in order to prevent him from talking when his supposed "son" would become a candidate for President of the United States in 2008.
Don Nicoloff will soon publish the full and complete details of the subterfuge to which I've alluded above in the very next installment of his serial expose, The Three Stooges Go to Washington. . He has generously shared with me over the phone the incredible details of his research into Obama's background for the past couple of months and, if Larry Sinclair is any indicator of things to come, can soon expect to be the focus of an intense vilification and smear campaign from the Obama/Rockefeller spin doctors.
The Obama Puppet and Zbigniew Brzezinski (Aug. 24, 2008)
Philip Berg's Federal Lawsuit: Obama Is Not an American Citizen (Aug. 23, 2008)
© Copyright 2008 Educate-Yourself.org All Rights Reserved.
When did Obama stop taking drugs?
When did Obama stop taking drugs?
Autobiography admits use of pot, cocaine, his temptation by heroin
Posted: July 30, 2008
11:00 pm Eastern
© 2008 WorldNetDaily
WASHINGTON – Barack Obama admitted using drugs in his autobiography but never revealed if or when he stopped, points out an explosive new book on the Democratic presidential candidate written by the co-author of 2004's "Unfit for Command," the Swift Boat exposé that impacted John Kerry's campaign for the White House.
"I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years," Obama wrote in "Dreams From My Father," in a section of the book about his college days. "Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it."
In "The Obama Nation," a new book by Jerome Corsi, a WND staff writer, the author speculates about why Obama disclosed his drug use.
"Why Obama chose to disclose he smoked marijuana and used cocaine at all remains a mystery," Corsi writes. "Perhaps Obama felt the information would eventually come forward from his school buddies. So, to minimize the damage from this concealed fact, Obama possibly judged self-disclosure was the best route."
Obama wrote that he stopped short of shooting heroin when it was offered to him by a friend.
"I'd looked at him standing there, surrounded by big slabs of salami and roast beef, and right then an image popped into my head of an air bubble, shiny and round like a pearl, rolling quietly through a vein and stopping my heart. …"
Corsi points out Obama has yet to explain whether he ever sold drugs or when he stopped using them.
"Did Obama ever use drugs in his days as a community organizer in Chicago, or when he was a state senator from Illinois?" Corsi asks. "How about in the U.S. Senate? If Obama quit using drugs, the public inquiry certain to occur in a general election campaign for the presidency will most certainly aim at the when, how and why questions George W. Bush successfully avoided."
Obama linked drug use in his college years with his struggle for identity and specifically with issues of race.
"Junkie. Pothead. That's where I'd been headed: the final fatale role of the young would-be black man," he wrote.
Corsi continues: "He denies the 'highs' had been about "me trying to prove what a down brother I was. … I got high for just the opposite effect, something that could flatten out the landscape of my heart, blur the edges of my memory."
Despite the seriousness of the revelation by Obama about his college drug use as late as the 1980s, there has been little attention given the issue by the political reporters who cover the candidate. In fact, none have asked the questions Corsi asks in his book – or, at least they have not published or broadcast answers if the questions were asked.
Last year, when a Minnesota man, Larry Sinclair, made startling allegations that he used cocaine and had homosexual sex with Obama nine years earlier, the candidate was able to ignore the charges. Subsequently, Sinclair reportedly failed polygraphs.
|All information posted on this web site is the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer of your choice for medical care and advice.|