WalMart Versus The World (A Tale Told by an Idiot)
[Editor's Note: The conclusion of this article is abominable. Since Wal-Mart does such a whiz bang job of taking advantage of its employees by paying them rock bottom wages, part time employee status, no benefits, no unions, and running every other mom and pop local business into the ground because of price undercutiing with dirt cheap slave-labor China products, let's put them in charge of the government! Right.
And let's celebrate founder Sam Walton as if he's some sort of American hero, a Davy Crockett legendary type, who in fact sold out his own countrymen in the interest of enriching himself and his heirs and help communist China displace American workers and made-in-America products. Right.
Great job Joseph Fasciani; you're simply brilliant...Ken Adachi]
From Joseph Fasciani
Jan. 8, 2011
WalMart Versus The World (A Tale Told by an Idiot) Jan. 8, 2011
1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target + Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Wal-Mart employs 16 million people, is the world's largest private employer, and most speak English.
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.
8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.
You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the economy.
This should be read and understood by all Americans Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE.
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature: It is now official. You are ALL corrupt morons:
a. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You had 234 years to get it right and it is broke.
b. Social Security was established in 1935. You had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
c. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You had 71 years to get it right and it is broke.
d. War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.
e. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.
f. Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.
g. The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil.
It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before.
You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars.
AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??
MAYBE WE OUGHT TO KICK YOUR EGG-HEAD BUDDY BUMS OUT OF OFFICE AND HIRE WAL-MART TO RUN THE GOVERNMENT???
WAL-MART SEEMS TO KNOW HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS.... WHY DON'T YOU GUYS JUST ADMIT IT'S WAY BEYOND YOUR PAY GRADE, AND QUIT?
Folks, keep this circulating. It is very well stated. Maybe it will end up in the e-mails of some of our "duly elected' (they never read anything) and their staff will clue them in on how Americans feel
And yes, it's a fact that Sam Walton, who started Wal-Mart in Bentonville, Arkansas, always drove himself to work in his pick-up truck.
I reckon he did that so as not to incite his underpaid wage-slaves to find and hang him.
It is also a fact that the tax "relief" given to the five surviving Waltons under Bush 43's "More, Much More for the Very Rich!" program
was greater than the entire amount of tax relief given to the WAL MART Monster's SIXTEEN MILLION wage-slaves.
These five have no brains or talents whatsoever. They simply were lucky enough to be born into Sam's family, just as Bush 43 was born to theüber-rich, with a silver spoon up his nose, causing him to miss almost all of his Texas Air Reserve flight training.
It's as hard to get those records as it is to get the Obamamama's real Kenyan Birth Certificate!
|All information posted on this web site is the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer of your choice for medical care and advice.|