[Editor's Note: This article contains instructions for making your own HHg, but if you wish to obtain a ready made HHg, you can find them at this link- http://educate-yourself.org/dc/orgonegenindex.shtml ...Ken]
By Don Croft <email@example.com>
May 12, 2001
If you want to clear out the unpleasant entities from your immediate environment, expel parasitic/predatory ET’s from your auric field, neutralize the energetic effects of chemtrails, etc., just make one or more of these and put it on the ground or in your house, according to your intuitive promptings.
My partner, Carol, and I have found them very effective for minimizing the deadly orgone fields around nuke plants, even the ones built on natural vortices (sick puppies, they did that intentionally). They also heal and strengthen all natural vortices and man-made ones, like the Caribbean Blue Holes. Life doesn’t have to be difficult and years of training and discipline are no longer necessary if you want to do big magic, to which I can bear witness. In the new (present) paradigm, one’s character and intention count more than training and institutional acclaim.
There are plenty of people who are nice, but these aren’t generally smart. There are about as many people who are really smart, but they tend not to be very nice. Have you noticed that more nice people have been ‘smartening up’ lately? I would say that that’s happening more than smart people are getting nice. Does this mean that the ‘meek are inheriting the earth?’
You might think I’m digressing, but the "Y" factor [a term coined by Wilhelm Reich..Ed.] is very important when working with orgone. Orgone is attracted to nice people and is repelled and even changed into deadly and/or dead orgone by unpleasant, selfish, fearful people. For example, a Joe Cell might not work for Joe Stalin, Count de Sade or Henry Kissinger.( I really think it’s okay to draw attention to predators). ‘Y’ stands for ‘you.’ Orgone accumulators are susceptible to depletion and pollution by unhealthy orgone, but HHG’s (orgone generators) draw in the bad stuff, transform it into healthy orgone, and send it back out. Miraculous! Astonishing! Fabulous! Thankyou, JEESUS!
Predatory people are challenged to lighten up or leave the vicinity of orgone generators. We’re about to see the effect of one in a federal kangaroo courtroom shortly (we won’t actually be present). Speaking of predators…[update: this device was getting the desired effect, but the judge and prosecutor contrived to keep it out of the courtoom after that and managed to railroad the defendant into prison, unfortunately]
Most people will be content to have a HHG in the home to keep the energy clean and healthy there. It doesn’t matter where you place it to do this. A few people have the skill and inclination to find vortices, so here’s some advice based on what we’ve been doing:
If you can dowse with a pendulum or rods, etc., that may be the best way to find the right spot to put a HHG. It’s especially effective when placed on a ley line and especially on the junction of two or more of these, but this isn’t necessary. Every room and building has its own dynamics, so you could dowse for the correct spot based on that.
If your house is built on one of these ley line junctions, though, lucky you! More often than not these days, the vortices produced by these nodes are distorted and even backward-spinning. The HHG very quickly heals and redirects these on its own. You don’t need to do anything else (don’t hate me because I’ve given you an easy, inclusive way to do this ;-) If you’re a weird science guru or wannabe, you’re probably not reading this anyway). Most of us just want to have a nice feeling in the house and immediate vicinity. You can put a HHG anywhere for this.
One thing that has worked for us in locating major vortices: think of the place from which the most degenerate, unspeakable things have been promulgated and you may find that it has been built over a vortex. Examples: The Federal Reserve Bank of New York/World Trade Center; the Pentagon; NSA headquarters, Montauk, New York; Jekyll Island Hotel, Georgia. We already did those, but there are a few more of these left to do (as of May 12, 2001) such as the city reservoir of San Diego, Bohemian Grove, near San Francisco, Denver Airport (the new underground facilities have nothing to do with airplanes ;-) a spot in Salt Lake City, 3 in LA, etc. This really is fun but if you do one of these, make sure you can have a day or so afterward to recuperate. Also be sure to ask for divine protection ;-) We’ll be visiting those spots shortly. We develop sort of energetic callouses when we do it often enough, so that we don’t miss a beat afterward. [update: we finished them at Bohemian Grove, California, which is a satanic gathering site for all of the top world order ‘leaders,’ on June 18, 2001]
If there are places in your area at which evil has been done on a large scale, put an HHG there, too, to correct the imbalance. We put one in the witch cemetery in Salem, Mass, for instance (because of the evil done TO the witches, of course). There are plenty of places where atrocities were committed by the alleged gov’t on people of color, unfortunately, and every populated area (except in Utah) has been violated with chemtrails on a daily basis lately. Pollution = deadly/dead orgone and is the sure sign that something is being done to violate/destabilize that part of the planet. It’s so easy to turn that around with a HHG and/or a Chembuster
ENOUGH EXTEMPORIZATION—HERE IT IS:
1. A plastic funnel or cardboard party hat (tape the seam so the resin doesn’t leak out) To form a point at the at the end of the funnel, saw off the spout and form a point with 2” wide masking tape, being sure to prevent leaks. The funnel will allow you to make several from this mold. Party hats are better if you just want to make one. When I make them with party hats, I leave the hats on the finished HHg.
2. A couple of cups of aluminum particles (OR a pint of BB’s) I use aluminum from the crosscut saws in shops that use extruded aluminum a lot, such as large sign shops, fabrication plants, etc. Some plastic and/or wood in the sweepings is fine. I pick out the cigarette butts for aestheic considerations ;-) Larger towns and cities have recycling businesses that have the aluminum particles in large bins, which they sell cheaply.
3. A quart of polyester resin or epoxy resin (this will encourage you to make at least two ;-)
More politically correct resin is available from Envirotech, at www.eti.com.
4. Five double-terminate quarts crystals, at least an inch long. Cloudy and funky are fine, even if an evil person has handled them ;-) The mere proximity of an HHG to any crystal will clear it faster and better than all the combined resources of the most powerful new age gurus or shamans on the planet. I’m just the messenger here, so don’t hate me—the meek are inheriting the earth, after all. Others have told me that orgone generators remove the cloudiness of quartz crystals. Mine are already clear, so I haven’t seen it happen, myself. One of mine did turn clear when I went to the Bahamas. I’m pretty sure the Atlantean energy at the Mars Bay blue hole did that.
The Sweet Surrender Crystal mine in Arkansas sells Double Terminated crystals http://www.arcrystalmine.com
The plastic funnel needs to be big enough to make a 4” high cone. The bigger the cone, the more powerful the HHG. I encourage you to experiment with different configurations. Let me know what you find out, please, since you’ll likely surpass my own efforts thus far. We made one 7” high for the vortex at the secret underground base near San Diego from which a few investigators never returned. We deployed that one on 6/16/01. Boy, are they mad at us! We’d never been surveilled so much before that day.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Set the funnel, point down, in a can or jar.
2. Put some aluminum particles or BB’s in the bottom, enough to make the vertical crystal stand on its own. I put the better defined end of the d/t crystal toward the point of the cone.
3. Pour some resin on top of that and let it soak down thru the metal particles
4. Put enough aluminum particles or BB’s to cover the rest of the vertical crystal and pour enough resin in to cover that.
5. Place the other four d/t crystals horizontally, aligned 90 degrees apart so that the four compass directions will be covered when you’re ready to deploy the HHG.
6. Make a mark on the funnel to indicate where the point of one of the bottom four crystals is if you want. This is marginally important. I never do that, myself.
7. Cover the four crystals with aluminum particles or BB’s and cover that with resin. At this point, make the funnel level, either visually or with a spirit level (the ruler with the bubble thing built into it). You don’t need to get it perfect, but perfect is a little better than not. I never fill it to the edge of the funnel, since this makes it harder to finish off and is pretty messy.
If you want to make a really big one, make a paper cone (taping the seam) out of a big piece of thin poster board and tape that into a large funnel. We’ll be putting a big one in the reservoir in San Diego [done, June 01] and at the huge vortex southeast of Bimini soon. Those vortices are particularly big and distorted for some reason. Remember that lining up with the compass points is not critical. I put small parachutes on the ones I use in deep water locations so that they’ll be upright when they reach bottom.
8. Make a mark on the flat part of the hardened material now so you’ll know how the four bottom crystals are aligned, since you can’t see them any more.
9. Take the now-usable but crude HHG out of the funnel now and file the material at the little end down to create a point on the cone. I use a rough belt on my belt sander for this, but feel free to do it the hard way. You can file the edges of the bottom some if you don’t want to cut yourself with it later.
10. Having made the mark on the bottom, you can line it up to the compass wherever you put it. Put another mark near the bottom of the cone surface to make this easier ;-) This is optional, as it works fine if not lined up with the compass, too.
11. You can make it a little better by getting fancy crystals if you want. You can probably improve it in other ways, in which case, please inform me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I won’t make these for money but feel free to do so yourself. I’ve capitalized this way on the pioneering work of other people.
12. To juice it up even more, make a copper coil on the outside of the funnel or party hat, being sure to wind the wire clockwise toward the point (as viewed from the bottom of the cone toward the point. Do 7 turns or so. Install this in the cone before putting the other ingredients in. This suggestion is from (through ;-) our masterful friend, Linda at www.spiritherbs.com, who is also a Wingmakers aficionada.
(not for everyone, but body workers find them helpful, as do metitators and energy experimenters)
1. Do all of the above in a smaller funnel . The resulting cone should be under 2” or so, simply because this is easier to use. You’ll need non-ferrous metal, preferably aluminum because it’s easier to tool.
2. Instead of quartz, get an amethyst gemstone for the top and a garnet gemstone for the bottom, center (we use 9mm amethysts and 6mm garnets). In between, put a strong neodymium magnet. North side down is customary, but when a single magnet is used, we’ve found that it doesn’t matter which pole is toward the body. This is true only when an array is used which causes one pole to be dominant in the field. Be sure to get some aluminum material around the magnet before pouring more resin in so it doesn’t jump toward the can holding the funnel. BB’s aren’t appropriate for this, since they’ll just ball up around the magnet and drive you berserk.
3. You need to allow enough space in the pointy end to round off the point to about a half inch diameter without assaulting the amethyst during the rounding process. I use a belt sander to round off the top but you can do it with a file or a rough rock if you’re a Luddite.
4. Rounding the top makes it better than the big HHG for directing energy through the bottom into the human body, especially at charkas. This one is fun to wear over the crown chakra or sixth chakra. A new meaning for the term, ‘party hat.’ It does seriously get rid of pain and will speed healing to any part of the body. It also prevents nightmares and promotes lucid dreaming and meditation. When I’m meditating, some accuse me of sleeping. The occasional snoring is done just to jerk them around—self righteous twits!
If you want to put a copper, cone-shaped spiral in this one, contact me for further instructions (thanks, Linda!).
Sacred Geometry Ideas for the HHg (Sep. 7, 2004)
Don Croft's Latest Construction Update on Making HHgs (May 26, 2004)
Build an HHg Using the Golden Ratio by Dennis Newkirk (Aug. 2, 2002)
|All information posted on this web site is the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer of your choice for medical care and advice.|