The Freedom of Knowledge, The Power of Thought ©
The Adventures of Don & Carol Croft

Powerwand  Succor Punch (SP)  Holy Handgrenade (HHG)  Tower Buster (TB)  Chembuster (CB)  Earth Pipe (EP)  Big Secret Don Croft's Terminator Harmonic Protector (HP)
Chemtrails, Clouds of Death (MPG download) (Real Media downloadCroft Daily Reports Index  Zap Checker
 'Gifting'  How to Make Orgone Generators

Episode 88 

Adventures In Hawaii, 2005-2006

By Carol Croft <>
July 5, 2006

May 2005

It’s the first morning on the Kona Coast in Hawaii. I was drawn here because I had heard of a bay here that you could swim out from the beach and be with the dolphins. There is a whole community that lives near this bay, totally devoted to the dolphins.  I got in late about dusk and turned in early. The next morning I got up and went out on the balcony to have my tea. Linda, a good friend of mine, came on the trip with me.

We were sitting there drinking our tea and we noticed how weird it was to look out at the ocean. It was nothing like I thought it would be. Looking out at the ocean was like looking at a picture. I couldn't hear the sound of the water. There was no movement. It was like the energy was stuck or in a void. Neither one of us could figure it out. There is a mountain right behind the hotel. There seemed to be something big there holding down the energy.

After tea, we had to drive back out to the airport to exchange our rental car. As we were driving back out to the Kona Airport, we noticed that there was a rather large area where the energy seemed totally dead, void of good or bad energy. Even the ground seemed dead.  I had brought quite a bid of orgonite with me. I didn't’t think I was going to have to get busy the first day though. I thought, that, because it was an Island, the ocean energy would have taken care of any negative energy, but I guess I was wrong. So on the way back from the airport that day, I gifted a few places along the way. Then I gifted an area in downtown Kailua-Kona. Three Tower Busters (Tbs) were placed in strategic locations.

We didn't’t do a whole lot this day because our first dolphin swim was set for the next day. We were going out with John Coast. He used to work with Joan Ocean, and I think he still does from time to time. He is a very mild mannered man, very much in tune with the dolphins. His favorites are the whales though. On Saturday morning, we boarded his boat and started south down the coast. 

We soon found a good sized pod and we got in the water with them. They were very interested in us. They swam right up to us, around us, and beneath us. I was so blown away by their closeness with us that I completely forgot to take any pictures that first day. When I got back in the boat, I gifted two orgonite Dolphin gifts to them. One thing I keep going back to is, even though they were so close, there was little or no dolphin sounds. There was a presence in the water, a large dark shadow. I still haven’t figured out what it was. It may have been a good sized ray. The water was really deep but extremely clear.

After they started going further south, John asked us if we wanted to go see if we could find some pilot whales. So we headed out away from land. We didn't find them this time, so we started back to the marina. The water there is such a beautiful color. The deeper water is cobalt blue and then it progressively gets lighter and lighter blue as the water gets more shallow. It is so mystical. 

The message I was getting from the dolphins this day was to 'be ourselves, live in the moment and hold love in our hearts'. To be strong in our power as individuals so that we can truly help the whole. If we hold this power in a loving way, we will be fine.  It’s Sunday morning and we were told we should go see Mauna Kea, a 14,000 foot  dormant Volcano on the northern part of the Island. At the top of the volcano are the largest observatories in the world.

We got the maps and saw that there was a big Army base, the Pohakuloa Military Training area. I knew right away that we needed to gift it. So with our supply of orgonite gifts in the trunk, we were off.  Before we got there, I started gifting Tbs. After the second one, I psychically saw these little dark-skinned guys with tall head dresses of some kind. they were dancing and jumping around. They reminded me of pygmy people. I told Linda what I was seeing to find out if she knew who or what they were. She told me that they were Menehune, a type of elemental here.

They were jumping up and down with joy. After the third gift, their joy for us being there was so intense that the tears just started streaming down my face. It was such an intense feeling of joy.  I gifted a total of nine Tbs and one HHg on the way up to the mountain. The road to the mountain goes right through the northern part of the base. :) There were signs along the way warning us of involuntary vehicle searches. I gifted one of these signs with extreme reverence. :)  Right before the turn to the observatory, there were two little owls that flew in front of the car. I knew they were showing their approval and I gifted them a Tb too.  When we got up to the first observation point on Mauna Kea, we found out they wouldn't’t let us proceed without a 4 wheel drive vehicle, but we did get up to the 9000 ft. mark at least.

The Hawaiians thought of Mauna Kea as Heaven, where the Gods and Goddesses lived. The island people would take the umbilical cords of their children up the mountain and throw them into the lake up near the summit. This was for luck, protection, and well-being of their children. The island people are very upset by all the big observatories on the summit. There is a big push going on to block any further construction or  desecration of the native holy site. I had one HHg and two Tbs left. It felt so good to leave them here on the mountain. It is too bad that I couldn't’t leave them at the top of the mountain, but this would have to do.

We stayed on the mountain till the full moon rose. At dusk, the people who work at the Visitor Center roll out big telescopes so you can look at the different constellations and such. They were very helpful and very knowledgeable. It was pretty neat. When the moon rose it looked like it was rising from below us. I have never seen anything like it. It was beautiful and I was in awe. Then we started down the mountain.

We got about 20 miles from Kona when we were hit by the huge release of energy from the mountain.It was like a reservoir letting go. It swished through, taking every bit of energy I had. Linda fell asleep in the passenger seat and I barely made it back. I was so tired I had to go straight to bed. I have never felt such a release of energy. It was amazing.

[Note from Ken Adachi: There is a possibility that Carol and Linda were targeted with a microwave signal that causes you to get sleepy. I experienced this sleep inducement signal myself in the summer of 2001. I, my wife, and another woman friend were coming down a steep mountain side road in our car in Arizona at 10 a.m. on a clear summer morning. We had just finished a week long visit with Stephanie and Michael Relfe whose home was located at the top of a mountain plateau in eastern Arizona. The three of us already had a good night's sleep, we were fully rested and wide awake when we started out on the trip down the mountain. About 20 minutes into the decent, we all started to get sleepier and sleepier. My wife fell asleep completely in the back seat and I was falling in and out of sleep while sitting in the front passenger seat. Thank God, the woman who was driving the car has very strong spiritual guides who kept her from falling asleep. She was fighting the same desire to sleep, but was able to keep it in check.  When we arrived at the bottom of the mountain, the sleepiness instantly disappeared for all three of us. There is no question in my mind that our covert friends wanted us to have an accident that morning and go off the side of that mountain ). As reported in our Letter from Lihue, posted in May 2006 (, the government has installed an incredible array of secret electronic gear to both monitor and electronically influence people and weather in Hawaii.]

The next morning I got up and went out on the balcony with my tea and there was an unbelievable difference. It was like night and day. Everything was so alive. There were birds singing , there was a very nice breeze. I could smell the beautiful fragrance of the nearby flowers. Everything was so alive. So much different than my experience on our first day in this exotic place. I was so amazed by the difference.

The next day out with the dolphins was a dolphin swim with Joan Ocean. She is a very focused,but very kind person. She told us about the whalfin, the new Orca and dolphin  baby on Maui. They have a captive Orca in a pen near the dolphins. One of the dolphins was going and visiting the Orca at night when no one was watching. Who would think a dolphin would go anywhere near an Orca? Orcas usually kill dolphins, but not this one, apparently. Orcas are the largest species of dolphin, after all.

When we went out with Joan Ocean and Captain Vido, we saw huge pods of dolphins. We got in the water a couple of different times. These dolphins are so different from the dolphins in Costa Rica. This experience was completely different and much deeper. I feel like this is the next stage of my personal dolphin initiation; schooling if you will. I am definitely up to the challenge! I’m soaking it up like a s sponge and I feel like I can’t get enough.

I heard once that from the moment of birth, humans are looking for that pure love. The love of the Creator, the love that they came from. I would think this comes very close to that. I gifted two Dolphin balls on this boat ride.  After our dolphin swim, we headed up to Sky Island Ranch, which is Joan Ocean’s Ranch. We spent the night there, but we didn't see much of Joan until the next morning. I wanted to have a little confab with her about my experiences with the Sasquatch, but she was on her way out early. We spoke briefly at breakfast, but she soon headed out early with Jack "Kewaunee" Lapseritis. M.S., the author of "The Psychic Sasquatch and their UFO Connection"

Jack has been living on Maui with a group of Sasquatch. Very interesting. When I got back from Hawaii, I bought his book so I could learn more about this interesting guy. I have always had a fascination with the Sasquatch. One of the girls that work at Sky Island Ranch told us she was headed down to the bay and said she would show us the way. We quickly got ready and followed her down to the bay.

Kealakekua Bay is not far from the ranch, only a short 15 minute drive. We got down there and as we walked over the rocks, I couldn’t believe my eyes. There were dolphins all over the bay. We were so excited to get in the water. It is not your typical beach. It is very rocky and a little tricky to get in the water, somewhat intimidating with the waves crashing in, but we were so excited about getting in with the dolphins that we hardly paid any notice. I was swimming out, but I got really tired, so I put my face down in the water to rest. If you get tired while snorkeling is salt water, you can just put your face down and float, to rest.

I was just floating there resting, trying to catch my breath. When my breathing finally eased, I started to look around. I could hear the dolphins, so I knew they were close by.  I turned my head to the side and to my shock, there were dolphins right next to me, one on each side of me! I was flabbergasted, to say the least. They told me that it was OK, I didn’t have to hurry and that they were right here. They were very proud of me for taking care of myself.  It was so emotional for me, I had to refocus my breathing again. I couldn’t believe they were so close to me! I could have touched them with little effort. What a great first connection to make with them!

I swam out farther and there were many more. First you could hear them and then they would come into view. They were making laps in the bay, coming close by the swimmers. They would come by and look at us and some of them had leaves that they would catch on their flippers. They would come by and drop their leaf right in front of me. It was like they were asking me to come play. I tucked one of the leaves in my swimming suit so they would see that I knew what they were communicating. I could feel their sonar on my skin. It was like a thousand tiny kisses. Like imaginary bubbles hitting  my skin, ever so gently.

What an experience!

After I got out of the water, I put in two dolphin gifts in the bay, as a Thank You. We didn’t want to leave the bay, but we had made plans to stay at a friend's Bed and Breakfast. So we had to head to the other side of the Island, over to Pahoa.

I had dowsed the map to see where to gift. I had brought a lot of orgonite with me to gift the perimeter of the island. I wanted to get down to South Point, but it was getting dark. I knew this was an important spot and I was upset that it was getting dark. So I dowsed that it would be OK to gift a couple of HHGs up at the top of the road, rather  than to drive all the way down to the Point. I knew I would be back and could do it more thoroughly the next time around. So we pushed on.

We had stopped in Na’aleha, for drinks and a snack. I noticed there was a rock and gem shop next door. I went into the store. The store owner watched me come in. She was doing a healing on someone. When she was done, she looked at me and said "come over here, you need some work too" .I tried to get out of it. I told her I didn’t have time, but she wouldn’t take 'no' for an answer, so she grabbed my arm and sat me down on a huge smoky Herkimer crystal, the size of a small chair. She started rubbing my head.with a stone. I had a headache, so at first this felt good, but after a minute or so, I felt there was something wrong. It didn’t feel right, so I insisted that she stop. I literally had to force my way up and walk away from her. She had implanted me. When I got back in the car the whole side of my head was numb. I put my zapper magnet on the right side of my head right away. It gave me some relief.

Whittington Beach was next. I had dowsed that I needed to put in a Dolphin Ball there. I ended up putting in two of them. When I got down to the shore, I rubbed the Ball on my head where it was still a little numb and I asked the dolphins to help me with the implant. I threw the Ball as hard as I could. Then I threw the second Ball in as a Thank You. When I left there, the numbness was gone, so apparently the dolphins had helped me neutralize the implant. 

We arrived at Len Horowitz’s Retreat Center / B&B. He had asked me previously if I could come and take a look at the energy there to see if I could do anything. He's been having some trouble with the previous owner. I walked around the house and I immediately saw a big wall of energy. I gifted two HHGs down near the steam vents and four Tbs across the back of the property.

I was told the reason for the wall was that some sort of desecration had been done to the land. I asked Len about it later and he told me that he had a land crew in there and that they had cut down some old sacred trees before he could stop them. I also put a Dolphin Ball in one of his small pools in the back.  We spent the night there and made use of his natural sauna. He pipes in steam right out of the steam vents on the property. It was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend it if you ever get to Hawaii. Len’s place is called "Steam Vent Inn" and you can find it on-line.  

The next morning, I went out to take another look a round. I saw that the property needed more work. It still didn’t feel finished. I felt there needed to be more orgonite down in the back and off to the right. Len started telling us about a spot out there that he called the Grand Canyon. It was a sink hole from the volcano. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was a place of human sacrifice. It reminded my friend Linda of "The Wheel of Sacrifice."in New Mexico. I immediately threw in two Tbs.

We had Len say a prayer for his land. He needed to claim the property for his own, and to let the nature spirits living there know that he was not there to destroy anything, but to help heal the land. Len told us he had bought the property from an Illuminati guy. There is the "666" symbol burned into a beam upstairs in the house.. This property is located on the 19.5 north latitude line, a very powerful latitude line. There is a lot of alien activity along this line There is easy access along this line for off-worlders. After he told me this, I knew what we had to do: we needed to put an HHG in each corner of the property.

So we proceeded to the southeast corner of his property and I put down an HHG. We then gifted the front corners of his property and we put another HHg in the northwest corner. Every time we put down another HHg, Len would say a little prayer for the land. We then proceeded walking down the highway looking for the northeast corner marker post. We couldn’t find it. We must have walked past it. I checked in and knew we were being interfered with. They didn’t want Len to reclaim his property for the GOOD. Len thought we must have missed the marker post, so we turned around. Len was looking hard in the brush, looking for the marker. All of the sudden, I was spun around and knocked down to the ground. I rolled over and sat up, and as I did, I looked over and sure enough- there was the marker. It was just a little ways in and under the brush. We wouldn’t have found it probably, if I didn't fall down right in that spot. Len was amazed. I just told him this sort of thing always happens to me. So we put down the last HHG and sealed off his property.

It felt a lot better after we were done. We went back to Len’s house and he gave me some salve for my scuffed-up knee and we continued on our way. We headed up to Hilo. There is a HAARP array North of Hilo on Highway 19, so of course, I  couldn't’t resist gifting it. I also gifted two of Andy Schwarm’s [] Dolphin Balls and one of mine at Laupahoehoe Point Beach Park. We continued on our way after that as we wanted to be back close to the bay by nightfall. Along the way, we gifted about five more HHGs and a few more Tbs. We had completely circled the Big Island with orgonite. We got back shortly after dark.

We had two more days with the dolphins in the bay. Each day was better than the previous day. The dolphins came so close to us. There was an elder dolphin who kept coming up really close. He would swim right in front of me and I would have to stop so I didn’t run into him. He would come right up and look right into my eyes. He gave me so many insights. This was a phenomenal trip.

It was on this trip that the dolphins gave me the added stone to put in the Harmonic Protector. I went  home and started making them this way and changed the symbol on the front of the pendant to three circling dolphins. The dolphins communicated to me that I needed to add this additional stone to help people progress even faster. They told me it was time for a big shift. The three circling dolphins is a symbol for the Celtic goddess "Nehalennia" She is a protector of travelers, so I thought the symbol was perfect. We are all travelers on our own path in this lifetime.

March 9, 2006

Everything is so alive here this time. It’s so much different from the first time we were here.

We got off the plane and went over to the car rental company. I was standing outside with the baggage and I saw  sparkles everywhere. The Menehune were dancing around the bags. They were so glad we were back. Before I left on this trip, I kept getting that we had to make sure we took care of Mount Pele this time. Here is a link to the story of Pele: We had to gift the volcano this time, so I made a special orgonite gift for her. I made a matching one with a frequency box that would be left with Len Horowitz as well. Ryan McGinty made the frequency  box for me. Len asked me on my last trip to make a special orgonite gift for him for the steam vents on his property. He lives at the foot of Mt. Mauna Loa and not far from his retreat center, you can see the lava coming down the hillside from the volcano; quite a sight at night.

We went down to the bay the first day we were there and the water was really rough, too rough to get in. The dolphins weren’t there anyway, so we went over to a place called Two Step. The sea turtles are there most of the time. I had gifted this place the last time  i was here with three Dolphin Balls. I could not get over how much this magical place had come alive! The coral was so pretty now: beautiful purples, yellow, orange, green. It was amazing. And so many fish! I was so amazed by the wonderful confirmations I saw there this time.

The next day, we tried the bay again, but the dolphins were still not there. Weird, our hosts had told us that the Nature Conservancy people were doing a year-long study on the impact that swimmers were having on the wild dolphins in the bay . It is really ridiculous.

The people who go there to swim with the dolphins, do it with such unbelievable reverence. How this organization is going to prove that anything in the bay can be harmful to the dolphins is beyond me! The dolphins come right up to the people swimming in the bay. It is so obvious that the dolphins want the human contact, otherwise they wouldn’t come into the bay to begin with. It’s not like it is the only bay on the island they enter. Since we weren’t going swimming in the bay today, we decided to go into Kona and get some lunch at our favorite little fish and chips cafe, but when we got there, it was gone. Too bad because it was a great little cafe. Earlier we had been in a little shop and we asked the owner which whale watching tour was the best. She told us her favorite one departed from the middle of Kona.

While we were in town, we went down to the dock and they said that they would be leaving in about an hour. We went down and took a swim to cool off and wait for the tour. The friendly store owner had told us the guide on this particular tour was very knowledgeable about the whales. We got on the boat and headed out. I had three gifts in my bag. It was pretty cool.

We didn’t go out very far before we found some humpback whales. A ways out from us, a humpback jumped right out of the water and he fell on his side with a huge splash. It was amazing how a whale that size could bring practically his whole body out of the water like that. WOW, and then another one came out of the water. It was so cool! 

The whales were right under the boat, a large party catamaran. The whales were singing under the boat. Their song vibrated through the whole boat. It was amazing. I have never experienced that before. I have seen them from boats before, but never heard them, not like that. I left two gifts there and later we found some more humpbacks and I dropped my last gift.

It turns out that the whale guide was one of the Nature Conservancy people too. Oh man, he was spouting off about how dangerous it was to swim with the whales and dolphins. He told us stories of whales landing on boats and how dolphins bite. COME ON! Other than that, it was a very enjoyable excursion.

On the way back to our B&B, it finally dawned on me that we weren’t going to get to swim with the dolphins until we took care of Pele and the volcano, so the next morning, we headed up to the volcano. I made sure I had my orgonite gifts for the volcano in the trunk and away we went.

We had looked at the map of the island that morning and thought it would be fun to go to the Green Sand Beach. It was on South Point. This is a place I dowsed the last time I was here and I got that it needed to be gifted. The last time, though, it had gotten dark and I had to gift up near the highway and leave it at that. On the 2005 trip, we didn’t have the time to drive down to the Point.

When we got there and turned down South Point Road, I remembered this was a place that I hadn’t gifted enough last time. I had gotten that this was an important place to gift and I was upset we didn’t have the time to gift it right, the previous year. Fate had brought us back to this spot to finish the job.

We were driving down to South Point and I saw some HAARP towers up ahead so I started tossing out some Tbs and then the closer we got, I saw a Weather Ball [radar] on a short platform and a big dish antenna right next to it. The Weather Ball and dish were barely high enough to see. They were trying to keep them hidden. I triangulated them with six Tbs. Boy did that feel good to finish up what I had started the year before.

We continued down to the Point and parked the car. It started pouring and we decided to wait out the rain and go see how far it was to the Green Sand Beach. We started walking along the path. It was beautiful there despite the rain and clouds. We walked for about half an hour and it started raining again, pretty heavily, so we found a little sheltered spot to sit down.

I went out on some rocks where the surf was coming in. It was so magical. I was sitting there and the surf was pounding in on both sides of me. I was sitting there tuning in to see what we needed to do next. I opened my eyes and looked up. I saw huge waves were coming in on both sides of me. They were higher than I was, but I wasn’t getting wet. They were coming in around me, but not where I was sitting. These waves had to be about 6-8 feet tall. So cool, so majestic. I gifted this magical spot with three Dolphin Balls. By the time we got to the volcano, it was getting dark, so we stopped at the Visitor Center and a very nice gentlemen guided us to a B&B.

The next morning we went up to the volcano's calderas. I got that we should gift 13 Tbs around the rim and then Pele showed me where to gift the special gift for her. The volcano was not what I thought it  would be. I was ready for the energy to be very intense, but it was very grounded, very calm. When I put down the special Pele gift, it was like the volcano just sighed and the gift was drawn into the volcano. It was so peaceful there. I said a little prayer for the volcano and for Pele and then I stood up and turned around clockwise three times to seal the prayer into the land.

We then proceeded on down the other side of the volcano to Pahoa, where Len Horowitz has a retreat center. I needed to deliver the orgonite gift that Len had requested on my last trip. He wanted a device that could be hooked up to the love frequency, 528 beats per second. The device I made for him was an exact replica of the one I left at the top of the calderas. The only difference with Len’s was that the "Cesco Coil" inside the matrix of the device was wired up to a frequency box that Ryan McGinty made for me with the 528/Love frequency.....

Len wanted to put the device in the steam vent area of his facility. Len is doing a lot of work which involves putting this frequency into water. He has a book that has just come out, called "Walk on Water." It is a book about putting the love frequency into water to affect a change on the planet and the people. It is the same as what we are doing with putting orgonite into the oceans. He is working with Dr. Masaru Emoto. 

Now that we took care of Pele and the volcano, we finally got to be with the dolphins.

The next morning we went down to the bay and sure enough, there they were! We got ready and started swimming. I kept listening for the dolphins, but I couldn’t hear them. I was swimming out for a while and stopped to rest. I was looking down at the bottom. I could see some crabs. All of a sudden, I saw a group of about seven or eight large fish.

At first I thought they were  dolphins, but then I noticed they weren’t dolphins at all, they were tiger sharks, about 4-5 feet long. When I realized they were sharks, I felt their energy come up to the surface to check me out. I immediately pushed their energy back at them as hard as I could. They swam right under me near the bottom and they just kept going past me. I started swimming again towards where the dolphins were. I knew they wouldn’t come near the dolphins. The next day, we talked to a girl about the sharks and she told us they sometimes they come in when there is a storm and the water is a little murky. She told us the trick is not to swim out alone. Make sure you swim out to the dolphins in a group of two or more, then the sharks won’t bother you.

The first dolphins I saw were a mama and her baby. She brought her baby right by me, as if to introduce us. It was so neat. If I wanted to, I could have touched them, but you should never touch wild dolphins. They have a type of slime on their skin that protects them from disease. If you touch them, it may make them more vulnerable. This encounter was different in that the dolphins weren’t making any noise.

Next, a group of 17-20 dolphins approached. One of the young ones was almost completely white. It really stood out. One of the dolphins told me to be still, so I stopped swimming and was just floating there in the water with my eyes closed. I heard them say "just listen to your breath and be still". They came by about five times while I was floating there. They seemed sad to me (I mentioned the lack of chatter). They were sad about the Conservancy people being there. The fact that those people were looking for a reason to stop the dolphins' interaction with humans.

In the bay, you just swim out and float there and the dolphins will come up to you. They want the contact. They really like us humans. You can feel the overwhelming love coming from them. It was kind of funny, when I got out of the water and was walking back to the car, I saw one of the Nature Conservancy people up near the cars. She was holding her camera and the tears were streaming down her face. She just had a life altering encounter with the dolphins. It will be interesting what they come up with when their year-long study is finished!

When I woke up the nest day, I was under attack. I could barely get out of bed. My lower back was giving me fits. I could barely ride in the car. We got down to the bay and I realized that I could probably get out to the dolphins, but I didn’t think I could get back to shore in the strong current with my back the way it was, so Linda went out without me. She used up the film in her camera and then came back to shore to get my camera. It was excruciating having to just sit there and watch the dolphins playing and jumping out of the water. I wanted to be in the water with them in the worst way.

When Linda came in from swimming with the dolphins a large group followed her in close to shore. They were being so protective. I was hoping my back would be better in the morning, so that I could go out with them on our last day there. I boosted my attackers with all of my might and also did a healing on my back that night. The next morning, I was better. My back was still sore, but not near as bad as it was.

What happens is your attackers will look for a weakness and then accentuate it. I have a lower back injury from the past that bothers me from time to time, usually when I am stressed or tired. But i was going swimming today, no matter what!

When we got down to the bay, the  dolphins were waiting for us. We got ready and swam out. I had decided to just take my time, for my back’s sake. I got about half way out and decided to stop and rest. I was floating there in the water when all of a sudden, I felt about four or five thumps on the heel of my flipper. My first thought was that I must be in someone’s way, but I looked up and there was no one there. Then, all of a sudden, I felt a shiver of energy going up my body. And with that shiver was the flipper of one of the dolphins. The dolphin had thumped on my heel with his nose and then was swimming up along side me. Her fin slid all the way up my right side. And then she swam in front of me, looking back at me to see if the healing had taken. I had just gotten an amazing healing from this wonderful, loving creature! Afterwards I had no pain and haven’t had pain in that area since. After this amazing experience, I continued swimming out with much more energy.

I got out with the rest of the swimmers and I was watching the smaller white dolphin. She was like an angel. She stopped in one spot near the  bottom [50' depth in very clear water] and was just hanging there, vertically in the water. There were four to five other dolphins that came in then and they swam around her in a double helix/DNA pattern and toward us. It was so cool. Then the white dolphin just swam away.

(I’m still trying to assimilate everything I got from this experience. This is the reason for the delay in getting my story out. I wanted to hang on to the experience as long as I could.)

Suddenly, a huge group of about 25 dolphins came right at me. I had a Dolphin Ball in my suit and I dropped it right in front of the group. The ball never even reached the bottom. It literally disappeared. They took it to where it was needed I’m sure. Our film in the underwater cameras was used up, so we started for the shore. This is always the hardest part, saying goodbye for the last time.

I told them I would be back soon. They followed us most of the way back to the shore again. It was like a grand procession. My wish is that humanity will find this kind of compassion for each other. The world would be such a better place. I really think it is starting to happen. We will then be living in heaven on earth and .I CAN’T WAIT!

Carol Croft

© Copyright 2006  All Rights Reserved.

Free Newsletter

Email Address:

Join the Educate-Yourself Discussion Forum

All information posted on this web site is the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer of your choice for medical care and advice.