Question about BlueTooth radiation
September 3, 2008
Question about BlueTooth radiation (Oct. 3, 2008)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008
Subject: Question about BlueTooth radiation
Good morning Mr. Adachi,
I understand that you may get a huge volume of e-mail and that you may not have the time to read this right away or even respond at all, but this is an issue I think may be important for people, and I have not heard about the potential dangers for it.
A few months ago I bought a new cell phone (currently my only form of communication, although I keep its use to a minimum) primarily because of it's music playback capabilities so I wouldn't have to carry multiple devices on me. In addition to the cell phone, I purchased a top-of-the-line BlueTooth headset in order to keep my hands free while driving and helping to limit distractions. After about two weeks of using the headset, however, a painful cyst started forming around where the microphone of the headset made contact with the back of my jaw, near the ear. Within another week, this cyst was approximately the size of a quarter dollar coin, and was so painful that even untouched it would cause me agony. At first I chalked it up to just a painful cystic pimple, since I've had them before in the past, although not quite as large or painful.
Finally, I put two-and-two together and decided to try an experiment. I stopped using the headset, and within a week or so the cyst went away. I do not believe in coincidence (I believe that sometimes stuff happens, but not in coincidence at all), but I do believe in the scientific process of repeatability of results, so after the cyst went away I put the headset back on. Within one week the cyst came back, and was bigger than the first time. Since then, I have thrown out the headset.
Is there a radiation danger to these devices? Am I just paranoid? Am I medical anomaly or one of the freak 1 in 1,000,000 or so that strange stuff happens to? I'm really curious, and just wonder if this is a real danger or simply my imagination.
A little background on me: I'm a high school dropout with an IQ of 157 (down from 170 in my childhood); I've served in the US Navy from 1988-1992, and had multiple qualifications as a calibration technician (Instrumentman 3rd Calss Petty Officer), such as Radiological Casualty Team, HazMat Team, Mercury Spill Cleanup Team, Freon Handling/Cleanup Team, just to name a few. I understand implicitly the dangers, and potential benefits, of several forms of radiation, but my training and blind ignorance did not prepare me for this. Any advice would be great.
Keep up the good work, sir!
You are not paranoid and I'm glad you wrote, as your comments will help others see the light about the dangers of using Blue Tooth phones.
Blue Tooth is a mini cell phone that clips around your ear and is held next to your ear for as long as you have it on. All cell phones that are turned on will both radiate and receive microwave energy even when you're not talking on them, but when you receive a call, that microwave energy level goes up substantially.
Since the phone is both a transmitter and receiver of microwave energy, it radiates an electromagnetic field around the antennae which PENETRATES into your skull and into you brain. This causes damage on multiple levels. It disrupts enzyme and protein formation, as well as damages DNA which can eventually lead to cancerous tumors after sufficient exposure.
Your body did you a huge favor by developing the cyst, as it was trying to get you to get rid of the headset.
Using a cell phone (or Blue Tooth) while inside a car exposes you to far more microwave radiation than using one outside of the car in open space. The microwave energy is bouncing around inside the metal box that you call a car in precisely the same way it bounces around inside a microwave oven. There is NO DIFFERENCE. It's the same thing. If you use a cell phone, use a headset that has a plastic air tube for the final run into your ear and hold the phone itself at arm's length.
If you must use a cell phone in the car, place it under the windshield on the passenger side-as far from you as possible- and connect an amplified speaker and microphone which can clip to the visor in order to talk.
Don't use a Blue Tooth --period.
I saw a photo of Patrick Swayzee on TV when they announced that he was fighting pancreatic cancer a few months ago and he's seen wearing a Blue Tooth on his ear. My God, how dumb can this man be?
Don't use a Blue Tooth or any cell phone as a source of music. That's insane. All cell phones RADIATE microwave energy when turned on. Use a conventional AUDIO player like MP3, or an AM or FM radio for music, but not a microwave transmitter to listen to music.
There are no "beneficial' effects of microwave energy to human beings except to the coffers of cell phone manufacturers and microwave towers owners and leasers.
Don't ever allow children to have a cell phone-not if you love them and want to see them live to a ripe old age.
Cell Phone Dangers
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008
Subject: Blue tooth response; work with cell phones in car
I just read your Letters to Editor about The blue tooth. I'm currently working for a big cell phone company that requires me sitting/driving around in a car testing out a new network of theirs. Hours in the car can range from 3 to 6 hours. In the Blue Tooth response, you said it is actually worse in the car because of the metal, and that the microwaves actually stay in the car more. Well, in the car, we have 3 phones going on in the car, constantly dialing and connecting all the time.
So far, I haven't come across any kind of problem. I sometimes tend to protect myself in a visualization exercise to protect my self from harmful energies etc, but what I would like to know if there is a way of telling if I'm being harmed by the radiation in the car by the cell phones even if I'm not seeing or feeling any side effects/problems? Also, can you suggest any kind of protection for me? Most likely I will be doing this for another month since the project here in my state for this new network will be over with. Aso, we have laptops and a power inverter going on too. I brought my EMF meter with me once and it would always go off big time whenever I put it near the cell phones, and laptops.
Any advice or comments will greatly be appreciated.
It takes an average of 10-20 years of exposure to develop a cancerous tumor, depending on age, immunity, genes, etc. . You won't notice or feel anything as low wattage microwave radiation damage is always subtle and the damage occurs on a cellular level, not on the macro level.
There are companies that sell protective gear to shield you from microwave EMF. (lessemf.com) How troublesome it would be to use is hard to say. You could also try a Harmonic Protector, but the really intelligent thing to do is to avoid the work altogether. Because of the energy of youth, you can SEEM to get away with it for now. but LATER you may pay a big price.
Read the many articles I've already posted on the dangers inherent with exposure to microwave radiation and then ask yourself: is it really worth it?
© Copyright 2008 Educate-Yourself.org All Rights Reserved.
|All information posted on this web site is the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer of your choice for medical care and advice.|