The Freedom of Knowledge, The Power of Thought ©
Letters to The Editor

Mother Pleads for Help
March 19, 2005

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 9:30 PM
Subject: How can I get in touch with Ms. Booth?

I am a mother of two children who are currently being abused by my alcoholic mother and I have been cut off completely from my nine year old daughter and see my son for only 1 hour per month. My son is only 8 months old and does not even know me. I am a single mom who has transitioned off welfare at 18, obtained my AAS in Legal Administration, BS in Business Management/Marketing, and have completed 2 years of Law school working towards my JD.

I have completely given up now. I have no way to get my kids back the more I fight the more they steal from me. I had a half million dollar home they forced me to sell and recorded dozens of fines and child support liens against my property to deplete my equity rendering me defenseless against their Evil Agenda.

I need to get the hell out of here fast........ Is there anyway I can make sure these terrorists cannot extradite me if I flee to Canada to safety? Please I am desparate.. My children are being beaten by my alcoholic mother who did the same terrifying things to me as a child. Now she has a restraining order against me preventing any contact with my kids. HELP PLEASE.......

© Copyright 2005  All Rights Reserved.


Free Newsletter

Email Address:

Join the Educate-Yourself Discussion Forum

All information posted on this web site is the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer of your choice for medical care and advice.