By Eleanor White <email@example.com>
Posted March 10, 2001
(article written in 1997)
Electronic Mind Control (e-weapons) weapons victims are of four basic types:
1. Guinea pigs
2. Corporate whistle blowers and workers' comp claimants whose claims expose corporate misdeeds
3. Pleasure objects for surveillance and e- weapon holders who are sexual perverts
4. Unlucky slobs who inadvertently pissed off the wrong person at the wrong time
Today's e-weapon guinea pigs are fundamentally different from the old-style institutional and child-abused MKULTRA victims in that the torturers NEVER need to come face to face with their victims. Tracking and telemetry have reached science fiction levels of efficiency, and I can tell you from 7 years' personal experience, those guys in adjacent apartments to mine can tell you the diameter of each nostril, even when I am sleeping in a sheet metal steel cocoon which even when the side door is open nearly blocks all AM and FM radio signals.
So today's e-weapons victims zap and torture you thru the walls and floors, with silent weapons which can cause enough pain to force suicide and still leave not a single physical trace. The weapons don't even budge my very ferrous sheet steel cocoon, even while the spooks move objects (conductive and non-conductive) within the enclosure.
Today's e-weapons fall into two main classes:
1 . Old-fashioned pulsed microwave (radar-like) weapons which can transmit voices into your skull (no receiver or implant required) and do other things like bathe you in a perpetual itch which causes you to scratch down to the point of bleeding without relief, and cause the sensation of hot needles in any body part, with genitalia preferred. Some victims are subjected to simple brute- force MASER burning of their skin.
2 . New-fashioned weapons which use signal types that are probably unknown to unclassified science. These include the precise thru-the-wall and thru-sheet-steel CAT scanning equipment and most strikingly the remote manipulation equipment. I would also class the ability to energize unplugged appliances and to interrupt current in an AC line cord without actuating any switches as in this "second generation" class of e-weapons.
The current spooks can force you to dream about anything they damn well want you to, and you can either stay awake or dream as they want. No other choices available. Right now, they force dreams of me cutting cables, 3D, vivid colour, and so forcefully all I need to be is horizontal with my eyes closed, not asleep. More than the forced dream, they involuntarily manipulate my hands to perfectly imitate the motion being dreamed about.
This is only personal opinion: I think the current equipment is so advanced it's just possible it came from Roswell NM [alien technology], but that isn't something I will discuss with the public.
We know how the pulsed-microwave equipment works more or less: pulses of radio frequency carrier waves above perhaps 100 MHz and perhaps up to a few GHz can do one of two things:
A . Overcome the protective potential difference across cell walls which are caused by bodily electrolytes ionizing, where the cations and anions diffuse thru the cell walls at different rates - cause tiny fluctuations in temperature in nerve cells at the rate of the pulse The thermal effect seems to be the preferred theory in the lay press, at least, and is backed up by the rare articles by the guys who started this whole mess, like Ross Adey and Eldon Byrd, and others, but remember, this applies to the "first generation" weapons.
B . We haven't a clue what signal type the second generation weapons use, but over the past couple of years, these suggestions have been made:
1. Multiple low-powered microwave transmitters, aimed at the victim, and driven in sync by a master modulator, can, by their multiple paths, overcome noise and result in a kind of "resonance" that sets off biological responses.
2. Two masers aimed at the victim, driven at identical frequencies, here one maser is "pulled" (like "pulling" a crystal oscillator) at a bioeffective ELF/VLF rate and the other stays on center frequency. This could force ELF/VLF "like" signals to dissipate into the target's body, while remaining in a tightly focussed beam otherwise.
This would probably require an open air path from transmitter to victim; I would imagine the average masonry wall (depending on frequency) would cause dispersion of the signal at the wall, but if the signals are lower in the GHz range, perhaps they can reach the victim. I certainly don't have the money to experiment, but it might be worth a try.
3. The publicized experiment of more than a decade ago where a university biology lab connected EEG machines to plants, and monitored the traces while in another building across campus, a jar of brine shrimp was dumped into boiling water. Result: The EEG traces went wild exactly as the brine shrimp died [experiment conducted by Cleve Backster]. A book, "The Secret Lives of Plants" covers this. This suggests a sort of "all living things are linked to all other living things" principle, a little like the Indians' idea of everything having a soul. This was not classified and was said to be repeatable. I just can't remember where, now.
4. Physicists have fairly recently come up with a similar theory that says, more or less, "To hell with the speed of light. All points in the universe are 'aware' of all other points, INSTANTANEOUSLY." I don't know what the name of that theory is, but it appeared in the Scientific American a few years ago.
The theory was enhanced when a beam of light was split into two parallel beams. One beam was prism'ed off to the left, the other prism'ed off to the right. The beam to the left was either polarized or had some property altered, and the right beam did not. Apparently this property is postulated as always 'conserved', like momentum is. (Can't remember which property.) The unaltered beam going off to the right was measured, and even though it was not altered, it's property 'x' had spontaneously jumped to the equal and opposite value of the left beam, maintaining conservation.
There was no electromagnetic way, apparently, that the left beam could have influenced the right beam, yet somehow the 'right' beam 'knew' about the left beam's transformation.
It's just possible that the spooks have uncovered whatever makes this theory 'tick', and therefore don't even need to worry about shielding, because shielding in this type of transmission mode is irrelevant.
5. There is a theoretical type of 'field' which physicists call a 'scalar' field, and there's lots of chatter that this might be the mode in use by the 2nd generation weapons.
Some Internet 'authors' of unknown qualifications have proposed that a 'scalar' field can be generated in the bio- effective range by driving two air core coils with a common axis and shape so that one coil's magnetic field exactly cancels the other field, leaving net zero magnetic field, but this allegedly 'uncovers' a 'residual scalar field'.
I've seen articles claim that the frequency is quite low, ELF [Extra Low Frequency], and the power of this ELF modulation envelope is so biologically effective it can cause wild sensations to any observer within a few feet.
6. And of course, we can't leave out the much vaunted Hutchison effect, where Hutchison, in the mid 60s, in British Columbia Canada had a lab full of Tesla apparatus which caused outdoor power poles to wave back and forth, properties of nearby (say) aluminum to change such that a section thru the metal revealed embedded unburned wood, etc.
If I hadn't had equally strange experiences myself for the past 7 years, I'd discount this, but I can't discount it now. We have one victim (Mary Ritz) researching this - she doesn't work and has the time.
Now this spring (1997) in an article in US News and World Report, Eldon Byrd (ex Navy e-weapon developer) stated that his version of the e-weapon could cause dramatic effects in living organisms while having a signal "too small to detect".
I have a roomful of detectors which worked for a few minutes then not at all because the spooks detected their presence and switched transmission modes. One is a simple Radio Shack Stereo Equalizer with the range capacitors 100 times the original value, giving a range of roughly 0.3 Hz to 160 Hz - right in the thick of alleged bioeffective frequencies. I tried driving it with a tin can horn and a hot carrier diode from center conductor to the opposite side of the can, on the advice of a local radar maintenance supervisor (also a radio ham).
The first time I switched it on, the spooks transmitted me an absolutely pure 5 Hz signal for about 10 seconds, turned it off for about a minute, then another 5 Hz signal for 10 sec., then nothing since, INCLUDING observations while my body was full of hot needle in flesh sensations.
This tells me Eldon Byrd's comment about un-detectability is probably right on the mark.
I'd love to have a half hour with Byrd and Adey strapped to a gurney and sodium pentothal drips going. We'd learn some really interesting stuff, I betcha. I don't know how to contact Byrd; Adey is semi-retired at the VA Hospital at Loma Linda CA and won't answer calls or faxes.
Dr. Michael A. Persinger is doing quite a bit of experimentation of the effects of MAGNETIC fields on human subjects, using Radio Shack reed relays with the core removed and driven at various ELF/VLF wave shapes, with a double ended +/- 5 V power supply. Dr. Persinger is decent in that he at least ackknowledges that e-weapons exist, but is having too good a time up there in his Sudbury, Ontario retreat to jump into the e- weapons fray.
Drs. Elizabeth Rauscher and Bill Van Bise are living partly on Elizabeth's family jewelry, having had a very rough time after their heyday in early EM research which assisted in the development of e-weapons. Very nice folks on the phone, but they've had to sell most of their test equipment just to eat.
There you have it, guys, that's where this mess stands at the moment. For your benefit, Jim, Steve is telling it like it is - no exaggeration. I'm in contact with about 50 others and 50 witnesses with consistent stories rates as "proof" in anyone's court.
Finally - the above info tells you why $5,000 (say) worth of T-shirts saying "Ban Electronic Weapons", and "MKULTRA Continues", and "Make the World Safe for Our Children" would put us light years ahead of even the best technical survey.
"All you have there, Mr. Bratcher, is a wiggly line on a piece of paper. Do you expect this jury to believe that is a weapon?"
A genuine harassment signal trace could be shot down by a good high school debating team.
Eleanor White < firstname.lastname@example.org>
|All information posted on this web site is the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer of your choice for medical care and advice.|