The Freedom of Knowledge, The Power of Thought ©
California Bill 2109 Will Require MANDATORY School Vaccinations
Without Signed PERMISSION From MD to Exempt; Sacramento Oppostion Rally on April 17, 2012
[Editor's Note: When you read the wording of California's AB 2109, your blood will boil, and you will then understand why there are so many articles on the internet expressing outrage at this bald faced attempt to wrest all vaccination related decisions away from parents and place that power exclusively in the hands of the state of California and the pro-vaccine medical establishment. The three individuals seen below are supposedly the author and co-authors of the wording in the bill, but I think we all know who really wrote the bill. The AMA/phramacuetical shill leading the bandwagon of this abomination is newly elected (Dec. 2010) 5th District Assemblyman/Pediatrician, Dr. Richard Pan-D (whose parents, Wikipedia says, "came from Taiwan," not unlike the China-born parents of infiltraitor/NWO sellout Gary Locke, current China ambassador and former US Sec. of Commerce who tried to ram "mandatory" 2010 census questions down our throats two years ago). Dr. Pan is joined in his $175,000 promotion treasury with co-authors and co-sponsors Assemblyman Felipe Fuentes-D 39th Assembly district, and California Senator Lois Wolk-D, 5th Senate district,
Dr. Richard Pan Felipe Fuentes Lois Wolk
You can read of their Wonderful Work and view the many award-presentation photos that these three leading lights of the California legislature have on their respective web sites (Pan, Fuentes, Wolk) and Wikipedia pages (Pan, Fuentes, Wolk). You can express your concerns to them by letter, telephone, e-mail or fax:
Dr Richard Pan
Capitol OfficeP.O. Box 942849, Room 4164, Sacramento, CA 94249-0005; (916) 319-2005
District Office3020 State University Drive East, CSUS Modoc Hall, Suite 1009, Sacramento, CA 95819; (916) 452-0505
Email Richard Pan:
Assembly Member Felipe Fuentes
P.O. Box 942849, Room 2114, Sacramento, CA 94249-0039; (916) 319-2039
9300 Laurel Canyon Blvd., First Floor, Arleta, CA 91331-4314; (818) 504-3911
Email Felipe Fuentes:
Senator Lois Wolk
State Capitol, Room 5114, Sacramento, CA 95814-4900; (916) 651-4005
555 Mason Street, Suite 230, Vacaville, CA 95688; (707) 454-3808
31 E Channel, Suite 440, Stockton, CA 95202; (209) 948-7930
Email Lois Wolk
California citizens can express their oppostion to this bill by contacting all 19 member of the California State Assembly Committee on Health which is curently considering this bill for approval: http://ahea.assembly.ca.gov/membersstaff (Health committee members and contacts number are also provided further below in the second article from NVIC )
California residents can find their California Senate District Senator listed here: http://senate.ca.gov/senators
and their California House Assembly District member listed here:http://assembly.ca.gov/assemblymembers
This well written memorandum by Alan G. Phillips will tell you why this abomination is totally unconstitutional and contrary to established legal precedent http://www.vaccinerights.com/pdf/3-10-12_CA_AB_2109_Memorandum.pdf
AB 2109's current status in the California legislature is seen here: http://e-lobbyist.com/gaits/view/405583
You better believe that there's a ton of Big Pharma/Big Medicine money, power, and coercion behind the pasage of this bill. The ONLY thing that will stop it is a STORM of protest and outrage from California residents, expecially the parents of school age children. If this abomination passes in California, it will set the stage for similar bills to be introduced in other liberal, Democrat-controlled states. It's possible that with passage of this sort of Big Brother Control & Command edits in liberal states, that the Feds might come up with their own mandatory vaccination coersion bill which will tie federal funding to only those states who fully cooperate with mandatory vaccinations for school children. This is a very bad bill, and it needs to be soundly defeated.
This Youtube interview between Alex Jones and Dr Russell Blaylock will give you an excellent overview of what's taking place with AB 2109.
The articles seen below will expain the story in greater depth. ...Ken Adachi]http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/vaccinefreedomwithpermission14apr12.shtml
April 14, 2012
California Bill 2109 Will Require MANDATORY School Vaccinations Without Signed PERMISSION From MD to Exempt; Sacramento Opposition Rally, on April 17, 2012 (April 14, 2012)
Source link here
Freedom With Permission - The End of Debate
CA Bill 2109
"This bill, if passed, would require parents to obtain the signature of a 'health care practitioner' for a personal beliefs/religious exemption. MDs, nurse practitioners, and physician?s assistants can sign. Naturopaths and chiropractors cannot.
The signature will need to be obtained on a separate form provided by the Department of Public Health, which states that the health care practitioner has provided risk and benefit information to the parent."
In case you've been living in an undergound grotto, the proposed Bill would require parents to get an MD's signature to allow parents to sign the vaccine Exemption form, a form which has been in use for the past century in California. Does that sound bizarre? The MD signature is required before the citizens can sign their own name.
The new bill is masquerading as a vaccine safety issue. Understand that it is not.
Rather, this is a constitutional issue - de facto negation of Bill of Rights concerns, whereby parents are being forced to get PERMISSION to opt out of a voluntary medical procedure. -
Asking the doctor if it's OK if we don't choose a controversial medical procedure like vaccines, which the manufacturers themselves admit is dangerous.
This is the new freedom: Freedom with Permission.
Puts an Orwellian twist on the Personal Beliefs Exemption: you now need permission to exercise you personal belief in choosing a controversial procedure for your own child.
Let's take the blinders off the horse here. Having realized in the past 2 years that they are losing the debate on vaccine safety, organized medicine has taken a completely different tack: outlaw the debate itself. Don't debate: Legislate.
THE NEW BLITZKRIEG FOR VACCINES
After the abysmal failure and professional embarrassment of the H1N1 fiasco in 2010, it would have seemed logical for the vaccine industry to back off vaccines for awhile. Despite millions of dollars and 2 years of global marketing and hysteria, the American people just didn't buy the whole idea of H1N1 as a real disease. They rejected the vaccine, en masse. Remember?
But instead, medicine has done the opposite. They have redoubled their efforts, with new several policies since then, which are unprecedented in forcing vaccines on people, while still maintaining the pretense that shots are voluntary. This CA Bill 2109 is just one example.
Just a few months ago, it became a law in California - CA Bill 499 - that 7th graders may be vaccinated in school with the controversial HPV vaccine without the parents' knowledge or permission. Did we happen to notice that?
What opposition did we register? That was not primarily a vaccine safety issue either, but a question of parents' rights. The assertion and insertion of government authority over parents rights to choose health care for their children - that is a primary right which the people of California have just lost. With scarcely a whimper.
Medicine as government, government as medicine.
A CHIROPRACTIC ISSUE?
Why were chiropractors specifically excluded as signers of the Forms?
Because they don't have the needle, obviously.
To the chiropractic organizations that say they will take no action because this isn?t a chiropractic issue, they?re missing the mark twice over:
1. We are specifically excluded in favor of those who are not even primary care doctors. This is a an insult, both professionally and academically, as though we are not well enough educated to inform patients about fundamental health issues.
2. Who is more informed to counsel the large proportion of California patients who seek a course of natural health that follows the holistic, vitalistic model? This has always been a matter of personal choice. Who else but DCs [and perhaps NDs] represent natural health care?
A bit of back channel politics occurred recently where a naive group of DCs considered withdrawing their "opposition" in exchange for an empty promise to allow DCs to since the exemptions.
Astounding that anyone would really think the proponents would actually remove the exclusion of DCs from the bill. Never happen. No matter what they promise. Even if they did, it would almost be guaranteed to be tacked back on in the midnight hour. Why? Because we don't have the needle.
The only people allowed to sign the Forms are waiting there with the needle, waiting there to disabuse these irresponsible parents about their dangerous ideas about exemption.
Anyone paying attention can see the real agenda, the intent behind CA Bill 2109: to end vaccine exemptions. Despite all their vehement protestations to the contrary.
Bottom line, CA2109 is not a chiropractic issue. Whether or not chiropractors are allowed to sign philosophical exemptions is not the radical departure in American jurisprudence that is crystallizing not only in California, but all across the country.
THEY'LL NEVER SIGN
Know this: just because an MD or nurse makes an appointment to see the parent is no guarantee they'll sign. Parents might have to go to several doctors before finding one who will sign. If indeed any will sign. There's nothing binding them to sign.
Those hustling this Bill through Sacramento are well aware that most Forms will go unsigned. But Pan's office is effusively assuring people: Don't worry, the doctors will sign, no problem. we're not taking the exemption away, don't worry....
Hollow promises, the oldest currency of politics. Sounds like the Warsaw ghetto.
Here are 3 reasons why doctors won't sign the exemption:
1. They won't meet their quota of vaccinated children in order to get their bonuses
2. They will get reduced reimbursement rates from insurance companies because of the vaccination requirements
3. They will be afraid of liability in case the unvaccinated child they signed for gets a disease from the vaccinated.
Shows how much confidence they have in the vaccines they're mandating, doesn't it?
Anyway, these are the main reasons why parents will pay for appointments and usually go home empty handed, if this bill passes.
THE LONG GREEN
If anyone thinks this issue is about anything besides money, it isn't. Pan's office is awash in money supporting this vaccine. Here is a link that shows just some of the funds that are disclosed, a mere $175k: http://www.thevaccinemachine.com/2012/03/pan-for-sale.html
Vaccines are the foundation of the pediatric industry. Without vaccines, not only do they lose millions in office visits, upselling drugs and procedures - pediatricians lose the opportunity to inculcate the idea of a lifetime of dependency on organized medicine. Childhood is the only time for such indoctrination.
That is the fundamental reason that vaccines are such a charged issue, and why they will exert any effort necessary to legislate away the debate on vaccine safety. Medicine knows they cannot win the debate, and this is their alternative.
WHAT TO DO
The only real power any groups or citizens have is to oppose the entire Bill. Now. Show up in Sacramento on April 17. Attend the debate. Flood Richard Pan's office with phone calls [916 319 2005] Fax: 916-452-5525. Today. It actually works. Make an impression. Do something besides these insipid threats of doing something.
Failing that, no one is taking us seriously at all. We're just not in the game. By us, I mean the citizens of California. Safe politics means do nothing and see which way the wind blows. That is a virtual guarantee that the bill will sail through, just like it did in WA state.
If this passes in California, many other states are poised to follow, in domino fashion. When they see how easy all that was, what's next? Permission not to euthanize? Permission not to get chemotherapy? Permission not to get bypass surgery? Without exaggeration or hysteria, this Bill represents the floodgates to a whole new era of government as medicine, medicine as government.
Freedom with permission. Last chance to object!
Extracted from: t h e d o c t o r w i t h i n NEWSLETTER APRIL 2012
- David Ayoub, MD Clinical Radiologist
Vaccination Is Not Immunization, 2nd Edition 2012
CA: OPPOSE AB2109 Restricting Personal Beleif Exemptions to Mandatory Vaccination
California Pediatrician Legislator Pushing Bill to Make Parents Pay For a Dr. Appointment to TRY to Obtain a Personal Belief Exemption
Contact California Legislators NOW to Oppose AB2109
Dear California NVIC Advocacy Team Members,
Your rights to make informed independent vaccination choices for your family are under attack by forced vaccination proponents in California who want to profit from restricting your independent access to a personal belief exemption to mandatory vaccination. We need your timely help to contact California legislators to oppose Assembly Bill 2109.
AB2109, introduced by Assembly Member Richard Pan, who himself is a pediatrician, would impose these additional costly and time consuming burdens on parents wanting to use a personal belief exemption to:
1) pay for an expensive appointment at a medical doctor’s office to be given vaccine risk and benefit information that is already available online for free; and
2) jump through the bureaucratic hoops of obtaining yet additional new forms provided by the Department of Public Health which state that the health care practitioner has provided risk and benefit information to the parent; and
3) find a health care provider actually willing to take the appointment and then sign the new forms within 6th months of starting school for the exemption to be valid.
This raises many questions legislators need to answer including:
· How will the state pay for all these extra required office visits for families on public assistance and for the kids of state employees who have their health coverage provided by the state?
· What happens to a parent who can’t find a provider willing to make these types of appointments and then sign the form?
· What will stop doctors from using this law to deny access to philosophical exemptions?
It is already hard enough for families to find providers who are willing to just treat children in their practice at all when they deviate from the required vaccination schedule. The bill has been referred to the Assembly Committee on Health. Text of the bill can be found here: http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/11-12/bill/asm/ab_2101-2150/ab_2109_bill_20120223_introduced.html. We will let you know as soon as we know the hearing date. In the meantime, we need you to take the following actions to help oppose this bill:
1) Contact members of the Assembly Committee on Health and ask them to oppose AB 2109 (suggested phone call outline below).
Contact all 19 members of the Assembly Committee on Health and ask them to oppose AB 2109 (suggested phone call outline below).
Assembly Member Phone and Fax Link to Contact Form William Monning (D) - Chair Tel: (916) 319-2027
Fax: (916) 319-2127
Dan Logue (R) - Vice Chair (P) 916-319-2003
Tom Ammiano (D) Tel: (916) 319-2013
Fax: (916) 319-2113
Toni Atkins (D) Tel: (916) 319-2076
Fax: (916) 319-2176
Susan Bonilla (D) Tel: (916) 319-2011
Fax: (916) 319-2111
Mike Eng (D) Tel: (916) 319-2049
Fax: (916) 319-2149
Martin Garrick (R) (P) 916-319-2074(F) 916-319-2174 Richard .S Gordon (D) Tel: (916) 319-2021
Fax: (916) 319-2121
Mary Hayashi (D) Tel: (916) 319-2018
Fax: (916) 319-2118
Roger Hernandez (D) Tel: (916) 319-2057Fax: (916) 319-2157 Bonnie Lowenthal (D) Tel: (916) 319-2054
Fax: (916) 319-2154
Allan R. Mansoor (R) (P) (916) 319-2068(F) (916) 319-2168 Holly J. Mitchell (D) Tel: (916) 319-2047Fax: (916) 319-2147 Brian Nestande (R) (P) 916-319-2064(F) 916-319-2164 Richard Pan (D) – sponsor Tel: (916) 452-0505Fax: (916) 452-5525 V. Manuel Perez (D) Tel: (916) 319-2080
Fax: (916) 319-2180
Jim Silva (R) (P) 916-319-2067(F) 916-319-2167 Cameron Smyth (R) (P) 916-319-2038(F) 916-319-2138 Das Williams Tel: (916) 319-2035Fax: (916) 319-2135
Additional contact information for district offices is available by clicking on the assembly members name here - http://ahea.assembly.ca.gov/membersstaff
Emails are listed as firstname.lastname@example.org , however most assembly members prefer to be contacted via the online contact form linked in the table above.
2) Contact your state senator and state assembly member and ask them to oppose AB2109. If you log in to the NVIC Advocacy Portal at http://NVICAdvocacy.org and view this alert on the California state page, we will automatically lookup who your legislators are and display them to the right of this alert. You can click on their names to open up their contact information. This free confidential service requires your registration and login in order for us to be able to calculate who you legislators are.
3) Let us know if you can help with the hearings by contacting NVIC CA State Directors, Dawn Winkler or Michelle Gutierrez, at CADirector@NVICAdvocacy.org or call Dawn Winkler at (530) 283-1018 if you
a) are willing to attend the committee hearings and/or testify against the bill; or
b) have a family member who has suffered an adverse reaction to a pertussis containing vaccine and are willing to provide written or oral testimony against the bill while describing that reaction; or
c) you have been thrown out of your doctor’s office for delaying or declining a vaccine and are willing to share your story with legislators; or
d) you are a health care provider who is willing to provide testimony against the bill.
4) Send this to as many friends and family in California that you can and ask them to please register for the NVIC Advocacy Portal at
http://NVICAdvocacy.org so they can get added to this state email list and receive updates how they can help fight this bill during this session.
TO LIKE AND SHARE THIS ALERT ON FACEBOOK, click on “like” or “send” by the Facebook tag at the top of this page.
Sample Phone Plan:
· Call the office number and introduce yourself and ask to talk to someone about AB 2109. If this is your assembly member’s office, let them know you are a constituent and what town/city you are from.
· Let the appropriate person know you are opposed to AB 2109 because it requires you to have to pay for an extra medical office visit you don’t want or need, it requires additional bureaucratic paperwork, and as a parent if this passes, you have no guarantee you will be able to find a provider who will take these appointments or sign the form. (If you’ve ever been harassed by a doctor before or denied care, this is a great place to talk about this).
· Let the legislative office know that this bill wastes your time and money because you are already well educated on vaccine risks and benefits (explain the steps you have taken to educate yourself above and beyond any handout could provide).
· Let them know about your personal story what got you involved in this issue and why an unrestricted personal belief exemption is important to your family especially if anyone in your family has had a vaccine reaction.
Additional Talking Points Against AB 2109 to be used in your written letters/email:
· Forcing parents into a paid contractual relationship with a health care provider they wouldn’t otherwise utilize for their children’s health care is not only a violation of basic parental rights, it creates distrust and resentment towards public health programs run by the state.
· Especially in California, many families utilize health care providers not reliant on pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines, and only practitioners part of the pharmaceutical paradigm or medicine are allowed to provide the information and sign the form under this bill.
· AB 2109 discriminates against families utilizing complementary and alternative medicine by forcing them into paying money to a medical practitioner they wouldn’t otherwise use who is already philosophically opposed to the parent’s personal and religious convictions regarding vaccination.
· Parents who utilize vaccine exemptions are typically more educated regarding the risks and benefits of vaccination than both the parents who choose vaccination and aren’t required by this bill to receive this information and the health care providers who would be required to sign the exemption in order for it to be valid.
· Many doctors’ offices throw families out of their practice for delaying or declining a vaccine. There is nothing in this bill to prevent a doctor’s office from refusing to take these appointments to begin with or for refusing to sign the form once a family pays for a visit. These real obstacles will restrict or deny access to the personal beliefs exemption for some families currently using it.
· The state is not in the financial position to pay for all these extra required office visits within 6 months of school starting for families on public assistance and for the kids of state employees who have their health coverage provided by the state and who want to delay or a decline one or more vaccines.
· The information required by this bill is already available to parents online for free and coercive measures like this bill do nothing but create and further distrust and resentment towards public health programs run by the state.
· There is NO current crisis that would indicate that CA needs to make it more difficult to obtain exemptions from vaccination.
· Most vaccination rates in CA for children 19 to 35 months old for individual vaccines are at or above the CDC Healthy People 2020 goal of 90%. (http://www2a.cdc.gov/nip/coverage/nis/nis_iap2.asp?fmt=v&rpt=tab03_antigen_state&qtr=Q1/2009-Q4/2009)
· Vaccination rates for children entering kindergarten in California have increased from 2010 to 2011 and are at or above the CDC Healthy People 2020 goals of 90%, except for one category, which is at 89.4%. (http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/immunize/Documents/2011SelectiveReviewResults.pdf)
· Bill Sponsor Assembly Member Dr. Richard Pan, claims in a press release that his bill will help prevent outbreaks of pertussis. It is important for legislators to understand that the pertussis outbreaks in CA are due to waning immunity of the vaccine, and not because of families taking the exemption. Here are some references to back this point.
o "The rise in pertussis doesn’t seem to be related to parents’ refusing to have their children vaccinated for fear of potential side effects. In California, pertussis rates are about the same in counties with high childhood vaccination rates and low ones. And the C.D.C. reports that pertussis immunization rates have been stable or increasing since 1992."(http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/08/16/vaccination-is-steady-but-pertussis-is-surging/ )
o Children can be susceptible to pertussis even if they are completely vaccinated. (http://www.inewsource.org/2011/03/28/experts-zero-in-on-waning-immunity/ )
o The acellular pertussis vaccine’s failure to deliver durable infection protection to children aged 7-10 years led to the 2010 California pertussis epidemic. (http://www.internalmedicinenews.com/news/conference-news/infectious-diseases-society-of-america-conference/single-article/acellular-pertussis-vaccine-s-waning-immunity-caused-california-epidemic/71de9826f4.html)
o The pertussis vaccine has been found to wane after only 3 years, leaving a much larger population of fully vaccinated children susceptible to pertusssis than unvaccinated children. KPBS and the Watchdog Institute performed a joint investigation into the recent increasing pertussis rates in California and found the majority of cases of pertussis were occurring in fully vaccinated populations of children in the 8-12 year old age group. They went on to show that the vaccine wanes after only 3 years. (http://www.kpbs.org/news/2011/sep/20/whooping-cough-vaccine-wanes-after-three-years/)
· Bill supporters claim that vaccines are safe. The reality is there is real risk. The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program was established by Congress in 1986 to protect vaccine manufacturers and doctors from liability for vaccine injuries and death. As of Jan. 3, 2012, there have been 14,073 claims filed for vaccine injury and 1077 death claims. The total dollar amount of vaccine injury and death awards granted and paid to families of vaccine victims by our government is $2,366,649,931.96. (http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/statisticsreports.html#Claims)
· Just for pertussis containing vaccines alone administered in the state of California, 11,516 reports of Vaccine Adverse Events have been filed with the federal government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System where 77% of the reports of adverse events are for children 6 and under. There have been 5,775 disorders of the nervous system reported and 172 deaths. 96% of the deaths reported were in children three and under. (http://www.medalerts.org/)
Dawn Richardson, Director of Advocacy
National Vaccine Information Center
http://NVIC.org and http://NVICAdvocacy.org
The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) works diligently to prepare and disseminate our legislative advocacy action alerts and supporting materials. We request that organizations and members of the public forward our alerts in their original form to assure consistent and accurate messaging and effective action. Please acknowledge NVIC as originators of this work when forwarding to members of the public and like-minded organizations. To receive alerts immediately, register at http://NVICAdvocacy.org, a website dedicated to this sole purpose and provided as a free public service by NVIC.
Media Blackout On Bill AB 2109 Threatening Vaccine Rights
March 7, 2012
n Feb. 23rd, 2012, an assembly bill (AB 2109) was submitted to the California Legislature by state assemblyman and pediatrician, Dr. Richard Pan (D-Sacramento), which will make it harder for parents to refuse to vaccinate their children.
The bill is sponsored by the California Medical Association (CMA), the American Academy of Pediatrics, and the California Immunization Coalition.
Right now in California if a child is enrolled in school their parents are legally required to have them vaccinated.
However, exemptions may be obtained by parents who object for religious or philosophical reasons if they sign the portion of the immunization record that says immunizations are contrary to their beliefs and that they understand that in the case of an outbreak of a ‘vaccine-preventable’ disease the child may be temporarily excluded from attending school/child care institutions “for his/her protection.”
If Bill AB 2109 passes, by July 1st, 2013, parents who wish to opt out will be required to bring with them on the day of enrollment a written statement from a medical doctor or conventional “health care practitioner” that states they have been informed of the benefits and risks of vaccines and the communicable disease they are said to prevent.
The parent would also be required to submit a written statement that indicates that he or she received the information from the health care practitioner.
As first reported by Dr. Tim O’ Shea in the Feb. 23rd Doctor Within Newsletter:
This bill, if passed, would require parents to obtain the signature of a ”health care practitioner” for a personal beliefs/religious exemption. MDs, nurse practitioners, and physician’s assistants can sign. Naturopaths and chiropractors cannot. The signature will need to be obtained on a separate form provided by the Department of Public Health which states that the health care practitioner has provided risk and benefit information to the parent.
Thus far, there has been virtually no mainstream media coverage of Bill AB2109.
This is a curious fact, considering that if it passes it will be illegal not to submit your children to a medical procedure without the explicit permission of the conventional medical system.
Is this not the very antithesis of the meaning of health freedom, in a country that prides itself on its freedom-loving, Constitutionally underwritten principles? As Dr. Tim O’ Shea explains:
Let's remove the word vaccination from the whole discussion for a minute here. Let's pretend this whole issue isn't about vaccines at all, but rather about any other medical procedure. Got that picture?
OK so then tell me, what kind of political system, or medical system anywhere on earth would presume to make it a law for you to obtain permission to opt out of any medical procedure, which decisions are completely your choice in the first place? Permission not to get medicine? See what I'm getting at here?
If Dr. Tim O’ Shea’s predictions are correct and California falls, like Washington state recently did with the loss of their philosophical exemptions, the rest of the domino states are likely to follow suit in the next 2 years.
In other words, this stealthily submitted and barely noticed bill is setting a dangerous precedent and may represent the beginning of the end for philosophical and religious vaccine exemptions in the United States -- with mandatory vaccinations likely following close behind. Now that children, according to the CDC immunization guidelines, are required to have an increasingly suspect 60 vaccines by age 6 (with dozens of additional vaccines in the developmental pipeline) how can we stand by idly while their health and health rights, and those of all future generations, are being serious jeopardized and legislated away into oblivion?
Please help to spread the word about Bill AB 2109 now, before it is too late.
ASSEMBLY BILL 2109 http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/11-12/bill/asm/ab_2101-2150/ab_2109_bill_20120223_introduced.pdf
Dr. Tim O’ Shea’s Feb. 23rd Newsletter
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of GreenMedInfo or its staff.
Vaccination Rights Attorney Patricia Finn Threatened with Criminal Charges; New York State Demands She Surrender Names of All Clients
Popping the Vaccine Bubble - Many related links in this article
More Doctors ‘Fire’ Vaccine Refusers
Posted by True Health Is True Wealth at 9:22 PM
California Bill AB2109 Threatens Vaccine Freedom of Choice
by Dr. Bob Sears
The California legislature is currently considering a bill that would require parents to obtain their doctor's signature on a government form prior to enrollment in public school if they wish to skip one or more vaccines for their child. Current law allows parents to decline vaccines by signing an exemption form at the school -- no doctor's signature needed. The new law would require "a written statement signed by a health care practitioner that indicates that the practitioner provided the parent with information regarding the benefits and risks of the immunization and the health risks of specified communicable diseases."
read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-bob-sears/california-vaccination-bill_b_1355370.html
ALERT: California's AB 2109 Would Make Doctors Gatekeepers for Non-Medical Vaccine Exemptions!
Sunday, March 11, 2012 by: Alan Phillips, J.D.
(NaturalNews) California's pending bill, AB 2109, would require parents exercising a non-medical vaccine exemption for their children to get a health care practitioner's signature on a form signifying that the doctor has given the parent vaccine risk-benefit information, and to provide a separate statement signed by the parent saying that the parent got the risk-benefit information from the doctor. There are practical, financial, ethical and legal problems with this bill. A formal legal memorandum that goes into detail is available here (http://www.vaccinerights.com/pdf/3-10-12_CA_AB_2109_Memorandum.pdf)
CA residents are encouraged to present this memorandum to their state legislators, in person if possible to help ensure that they actually hear your concerns and take you seriously, to express their opposition to this bill. In the meantime, a summary of key points follows.
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035212_AB_2109_vaccine_exemptions_California.html#ixzz1s3ULJmbv
Alan Phillips, J.D. is a leading national vaccine rights attorney and vaccine legislative activist. For more information, see the Vaccine Rights (http://www.vaccinerights.com) website.
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035212_AB_2109_vaccine_exemptions_California.html#ixzz1s3VVtkgL
Assemblyman Dr. Pan Does Not Believe Parents Accounts Of Mistreatment On Vaccine Decisions!
April 14, 2012
Have you ever been harassed, bullied or kicked out of a medical practice for turning down a vaccine? Dr. Pan believes it has never happened to you!
When Canary Party Members visited his office to speak with him about his bill, AB2109, which forces parents to get a doctor to sign off on a philosophical exemption, Dr. Pan told parents that he did not believe that his bill would prevent anyone from getting a vaccine exemption, because he believes doctors will sign them! When he was told of the poor treatment that parents get when turning down a vaccine in a doctors office, HE DID NOT BELIEVE THEM!
A quote from one of our members who talked with Dr. Pan:
“Dr. Pan insisted repeatedly that doctors will sign off on these exemptions, no problem. He did not believe the first hand accounts of doctors harassing, bullying, and kicking parents out for vaccine refusal that those I was with were giving. He asked for names, addresses, and numbers for doctors who behave this way. If you have such an account, make sure they know about it: Dr. Richard Pan 916-452-0505 phone 916-319-2180 fax”
read more: http://healthimpactnews.com/2012/california-lawmaker-ridicules-parents-over-vaccine-choice/
[Even medical establishment shills, like the 'health' writer below, must marvel at the irony of her headline and the "What's wrong with vaccines?" starry eyed 'quandary' she presents below..Ken]
Number of vaccinated kids drops steadily in California
Dan, HealthyCal Staff Writer
Updated, Thursday, March 29, 2012
With innovative programs, county officials encourage fearful parents to vaccinate
By Hannah Guzik, California Health Report
Amanda Tarpening doesn’t want the state telling her to vaccinate her child.
And California public health officials don’t want her 17-month-old daughter, who has not been immunized, to fall ill or help spread a vaccine-preventable disease.
It’s a quandary that has physicians frustrated and parents such as Tarpening citing their First Amendment rights.
As a growing number of Californians exempt their children from required immunizations, public health departments statewide are launching campaigns to try to persuade them to vaccinate, and legislators are trying to make it harder for them to get exemptions.
Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/article/Number-of-vaccinated-kids-drops-steadily-in-3442832.php#ixzz1s3RNld8B
Dr. Blaylock Youtube views start at 802 on April 14, 2012 when first viewed by Ken Adachi
|All information posted on this web site is the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer of your choice for medical care and advice.|