The Seven Nazi/Fascist 'Food Safety' Bills that Must be Stopped
"I can't believe how quickly the federal tyranny is coming now. I know these are bills and not yet laws, but to even propose such broadly worded legislation that extends a cartel monopoly to agribusiness and criminalizes people providing their own food is just too much to bear. It's starting to look like the government wants to control your house, your car, your money, your job, your sources of information, and now... your food supply." http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=16396
June 4, 2009
Subject: "Food safety" bills in Congress contain CODEX Alimentarius - a Nazi plan for absolute control over all food and health
Date: Jun 4, 2009
Those of us working against the "food safety" bills kept saying how "fascist" they felt. But now we have realized they contain CODEX Alimentarius and actually literally are fascist legislation. Please read below and do all you can to reach as many people nationally as possible, including doctors and nurses and alternative health providers, to warn them of the bills and of their Nazi connection and fascist intent - HR 875, HR 814, HR 759, HR 1332 SR 510, and SR 425and one not yet introduced and the worst, by Henry Waxman.
"Compared to the reality of the drug industry, my book reads like a vacation post card" John Le Carre, Author
The History of the
"Business With Disease"
The most powerful German economic corporate emporium in the first half of this century was the Interessengemeinschaft Farben or IG Farben, for short. Interessengemeinschaft stands for "Association of Common Interests" and was nothing more than a powerful cartel of BASF, Bayer, Hoechst, and other German chemical and pharmaceutical companies. IG Farben was the single largest donor to the election campaign of Adolph Hitler. One year before Hitler seized power, IG Farben donated 400,000 marks to Hitler and his Nazi party. Accordingly, after Hitler's seizure of power, IG Farben was the single largest profiteer of the German conquest of the world, the Second World War.
Zyklon-B, an extermination gas produced by Hoechst, was used to kill millions of innocent people, before their corpses were burnt
One hundred percent of all explosives and of all synthetic gasoline came from the factories of IG Farben. Whenever the German Wehrmacht conquered another country, IG Farben followed, systematically taking over the industries of those countries. Through this close collaboration with Hitler's Wehrmacht, IG Farben participated in the plunder of Austria, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Norway, Holland, Belgium, France and all other countries conquered by the Nazis.
The U.S. government’s investigation of all the factors leading to the Second World War in 1946 came to the conclusion that without IG Farben the Second World War would simply not have been possible. We have to come to grips with the fact that it was not the psychopath, Adolph Hitler, or bad genes of the German people that brought about the Second World War. Economic greed by companies like Bayer, BASF and Hoechst was the key factor in bringing about the Holocaust.
No one who saw Steven Spielberg's film "Schindler's List" will forget the scenes in the Auschwitz concentration camp.
The Birth of IG Farben and the Support for Hitler
(from the book "Sword And Swastika" by Telford Taylor)
After the First World War, all the major chemical concerns were merged into a single gigantic trust in 1926 - the I.G. Farbenindustrie A.G. - under the leadership of Carl Duisberg and Carl Bosch. Dyestuffs, pharmaceuticals, photographic supplies, explosives, and a myriad of other products poured forth in ever-growing volume and variety.
Soon after the election of July, 1932, in which the Nazis had doubled their vote, Heinrich Buetefisch [chief of the I.G. Farben - Leuna plant] and Heinrich Gattineau [a Farben official who was also an SA officer and personally known to both Rudolf Hess and Ernst Roehm]. waited upon the Fuehrer-to-be to learn whether Farben could count on governmental support for its synthetic gasoline program in the event the Nazis should attain power. Hitler readily agreed that Farben should be given the necessary support to warrant expansion of the Leuna plant.
After the seizure of power, Farben lost no time following up this auspicious introduction. Significantly, Farben's chosen channel was not the ‘Heeresleitung’ but Hermann Goering's new Air Ministry. In a long letter to Goering's deputy Erhard Milch, Carl Krauch of Farben outlined a "four-year plan" for the expansion of synthetic fuel output. Thereupon, Milch called in Generalleutnant von Vollard Bockelberg, Chief of the Army Ordnance Office, and it was agreed that the Army and the Air Ministry would together sponsor the Krauch project. A few months later Farben received a formal Reich contract calling for the enlargement of Leuna so that production would reach three hundred thousand tons per year by 1937, with Farben's sales guaranteed for ten years - until June 30, 1944 - on a cost-plus basis.
1941: I.G. Farben's "friendship" with the SS helps to increase the speed of construction of Auschwitz-Buna against the resistance "of some little bureaucrats".
A letter from Dr. Otto Ambros to the Director of I.G. Farben Frankfurt, Fritz ter Meer
TopI.G. Farben and the Auschwitz Concentration Camp
On March 1, 1941 , the Reichsführer of the SS, Heinrich Himmler, inspected the construction site
Auschwitz was the largest mass extermination factory in human history, but the concentration camp was only an appendix.
The main project was IG Auschwitz, a 100% subsidiary of IG Farben, the largest industrial complex of the world for manufacturing synthetic gasoline and rubber for the conquest of Europe .
On April 14, 1941 , in Ludwigshafen , Otto Armbrust, the IG Farben board member responsible for the Auschwitz project, stated to his IG Farben board colleagues, "our new friendship with the SS is a blessing. We have determined all measures integrating the concentration camps to benefit our company."
The pharmaceutical departments of the IG Farben cartel used the victims of the concentration camps in their own way: thousands of them died during human experiments such as the testing of new and unknown vaccines.
There was no retirement plan for the prisoners of IG Auschwitz. Those who were too weak or too sick to work were selected at the main gate of the IG Auschwitz factory and sent to the gas chambers. Even the chemical gas Zyklon-B used for the annihilation of millions of people was derived from the drawing boards and factories of IG Farben.
The map of Auschwitz (above) speaks for itself. The size of the IG Auschwitz plant (red area) was larger than all Auschwitz concentration camps (blue area) taken together.
Medical Experiments in Auschwitz Conducted by I.G. Farben
(from the book "I.G. Farben - from Anilin to forced labor" by Jörg Hunger and Paul Sander)
Scientific experiments were also done in other concentration camps. A decisive fact is that IG employee SS major Dr. med. Helmuth Vetter, stationed in several concentration camps, participated in these experiments by order of Bayer Leverkusen.
At the same time as Dr. Joseph Mengele, experimented in Auschwitz with medications that were designated "B-1012", B-1034", "3382" or "Rutenol". The test preparations were not only applied to those prisoners who were ill, but also to healthy ones. These people were first infected on purpose through pills, powdered substances, injections or enemas. Many of the medications caused the victims to vomit or have bloody diarrhoea. In most cases the prisoners died as a result of the experiments.
In the Auschwitz files correspondence was discovered between the camp commander and Bayer Leverkusen. It dealt with the sale of 150 female prisoners for experimental purposes: "With a view to the planned experiments with a new sleep-inducing drug we would appreciate it if you could place a number of prisoners at our disposal (…)" – "We confirm your response, but consider the price of 200 RM per woman to be too high. We propose to pay no more than 170 RM per woman. If this is acceptable to you, the women will be placed in our possession. We need some 150 women (…)" – "We confirm your approval of the agreement. Please prepare for us 150 women in the best health possible (…)" – "Received the order for 150 women. Despite their macerated condition they were considered satisfactory. We will keep you informed of the developments regarding the experiments (…)" – "The experiments were performed. All test persons died. We will contact you shortly about a new shipment (…)"
A former Auschwitz prisoner testified: "There was a large ward of tuberculars on block 20. The Bayer Company sent medications in unmarked and unnamed ampoules. The tuberculars were injected with this. These unfortunate people were never killed in the gas chambers. One only had to wait for them to die, which did not take long (…) 150 Jewish women that had been bought from the camp attendant by Bayer, (…) served for experiments with unknown hormonal preparations."
Parallel to the tests by Behringwerke and Bayer Leverkusen the chemical-pharmaceutical and serologic-bacteriological department at Hoechst started experimenting on Auschwitz prisoners with their new typhus fever preparation “3582”. The first series of tests had results that were far from satisfactory. Of the 50 test persons 15 died; the typhus fever drug led to vomiting and exhaustion. Part of the Auschwitz concentration camp was quarantined, which led to an extension of the tests to the concentration camp in Buchenwald . In the journal of the "Department for typhus fever and viral research of the concentration camp Buchenwald" we find on January 10th, 1943: "As suggested by the IG Farbenindustrie A.G. the following were tested as typhus fever medications: a) preparation 3582 <Akridin> of the chem. pharm. and sero-bact. Department Hoechst – Prof. Lautenschläger and Dr. Weber – (therapeutic test A), b) methylene blue, formerly tested on mice by Prof. Kiekuth, Elberfeld (therapeutic test M)."
The first and also the second series of therapeutic tests, held in Buchenwald between March 31st and April 11th 1943 , were negative due to insufficient contamination of the tested prisoners. Neither did the experiments in Auschwitz show evident successes.
The scientific value of all these experiments, whether ordered by the IG Farben or not, was in fact zero. The test persons were in bad physical condition, caused by forced labor, insufficient and wrong nutrition and diseases in the concentration camp. In addition to this there were generally bad sanitary circumstances in the laboratories. "The test results in the concentration camps, as the IG laboratory specialists should have known, could not be compared to results made under normal circumstances".
The SS physician Dr. Hoven testified to this during the Nuremberg Trial: "It should be generally known, and especially in German scientific circles, that the SS did not have notable scientists at its disposal. It is clear that the experiments in the concentration camps with IG preparations only took place in the interests of the IG, which strived with all means to determine the effectiveness of these preparations. They let the SS deal with the – shall I say – dirty work in the concentration camps. It was not the IG’s intention to make any of this public, but rather to put up a smoke screen around the experiments so that (…) they could keep any profits to themselves. Not the SS but the IG took the initiative for the concentration camp experiments."
A letter from 1944 in which I.G. Farben orders an "harsh punishment" for a slave laborer in Auschwitz-Monowitz.
The Nuremberg War Criminal Tribunal convicted 24 IG Farben board members and executives on the basis of mass murder, slavery and other crimes against humanity. Amazingly however, by 1951 all of them had already been released, continuing to consult German corporations. The Nuremberg Tribunal dissolved the IG Farben into Bayer, Hoechst, and BASF.
Today each of the three daughters of the IG Farben is 20 times bigger than IG Farben was at its height in 1944, the last year of the Second World War.
More importantly, for almost three decades after the Second World War, BASF, Bayer and Hoechst (now Aventis) each filled its highest position, chairman of the board, with former members of the Nazi, NSDAP:
Carl Wurster, chairman of the board of BASF until 1974 was, during the war, on the board of the company manufacturing Zyklon-B gas
Carl Winnacker, chairman of the board of Hoechst until the late 70's, was a member of the Sturm Abteilung (SA) and was a member of the board of IG Farben
Curt Hansen, chairman of the board of Bayer until the late 70's, was co-organizer of the conquest of Europe in the department of "acquisition of raw materials." Under this leadership the IG Farben daughters, BASF, Bayer, and Hoechst, continued to support politicians representing their interests.
During the 50's and 60's they invested in the political career of a young representative from a suburb of the BASF town of Ludwigshafen , his name: Helmut Kohl.
From 1957 to 1967 the young Helmut Kohl was a paid lobbyist of the "Verband Chemischer Industrie," the central lobby organization of the German pharmaceutical and chemical cartel. Thus, the German chemical and pharmaceutical industry advanced one of its own as a political representative, leaving the German people with only the choice of final approval.
Nuremberg War Tribunal 1946/47: 24 managers of Hoechst, Bayer and BASF were indicted for mass murder, slavery and other crimes against humanity.
The result is well known: Helmut Kohl was chancellor of Germany for 16 years and the German pharmaceutical and chemical industry became the world’s leading exporter of chemical products, with subsidiaries in over 150 countries, more than IG Farben ever had. Several billion people will now die prematurely, if the pharmaceutical industry gets its way. Germany is the only country in the entire world in which a former paid lobbyist for the chemical and pharmaceutical cartel was head of the government. To sum up, the support of German politics for the global expansion plans of the German pharmaceutical and chemical companies has a 100-year-old tradition.
From knowing this, we understand the support from Bonn for the unethical plans of the Codex Commission. (Remark made by the Dr. Rath Health Foundation)
The U.S. lead prosecutor in the Nuremberg War Criminal Tribunal against the IG Farben anticipated this development when he said, "These IG Farben criminals, not the lunatic Nazi fanatics, are the main war criminals. If the guilt of these criminals is not brought to light and if they are not punished, they will represent a much greater threat to the future peace of the world than Hitler if he were still alive."
Member of the IG FARBEN executive committee 1926-1945, member of the working committee and the technical committee, director of section II
1943 plenipotentiary for Italy of the Reich Minister for armaments and war production, military economist chief industrialist responsible for Auschwitz .
1948 found guilty of "plundering" and "enslavement" and condemned to seven years detention. Released 1952.
1955 board member of Bayer
1956-1964 chairman of the board of Bayer chairman of the board of Th. Goldschmidt AG, deputy chairman of the board of Commerzbank, Bank-Association AG, board member of the Waggonfabrik Uerdingen, the Duesseldorfer waggonfabrik AG, the bank association West Germany AG and the United Industrial enterprises AG (VIAG)
Otto Ambros (1901-1990):
Member of the IG FARBEN executive committee 1938-1945, member of the chemical committee and chairman of commission K (agents), special advisors of Krauchs F+E department for the four-year plan, director of the special committee C (chemical agents), the main committee for powders and explosives in the office for arms, military industrial leader
Responsible for choice of location, planning, building and running of IG Auschwitz as operations manager. Managing director of the Buna-Works and synthetic fuel production
1945 knight's cross and Distinguished Service Cross
1948 found guilty of "enslavement" condemned to eight years detention.
Starting in 1954 chairman, deputy chairmen and member of the boards of: Chemie Grünenthal, Pintsch Bamag AG, Knoll AG, Feldmühle Papier- und Zellstoffwerke, Telefunken GmbH, Grünzweig & Hartmann, Internationale Galalithgesellschaft, Berliner Handelsgesellschaft, Süddeutsche Kalkstickstoffwerke, Vereinigte Industrieunternehmungen (VIAG) with its subsidiaries Scholven-Chemie and Phenol-Chemie as an advisor to F. K. Flick und of the US Industrialist J.P. Grace is entangled in the early eighties in the "Flick scandal"
Hermann Schmitz (1881-1960)
Member of the IG FARBEN executive committee 1926-1935, chairman of the board 1935-1945 and "head of finances" to the IG
Head of military economics, member of the Nazi party (NSDAP)
1941 Distinguished Service Cross 1st. Class
1948 found guilty of "plundering" condemned to four years in prison. Released 1950.
1952 board member of the German bank Berlin West
1956 honorary chairman of the board of Rheinish steel plants.
Fritz Gajewski (1888-1962)
Member of the IG FARBEN executive committee 1931-1945, head of section III (point of contact to Dynamite Nobel)
At Nuremberg , found "not guiltily" for all charges
1949 managing director, 1952 chairman of the board of Dynamite Nobel AG
1953 Distinguished Service Cross of the Federal Republic of Germany
1957 retirement, honorary chairman of the board of Dynamite Nobel AG, chairman of the board of Genschow & Co. and the Chemie-Verwaltungs AG, board member of Huels AG and the Gelsenkirchener mines
Heinrich Buetefisch (1894-1969)
Member of the IG FARBEN executive committee 1934-1945, deputy director of section I, director of gasoline synthesis for IG Auschwitz
1932 (together with Gattineau) had the conversation with Hitler, that defined the petrol pact, 1936 co-worker of Krauch on the four year plan as a production representative for oil in the Arms Ministry
SS Obersturmbannführer, military industrial leader, awarded the "friend of the Reich leader SS" cross.
1948 found guilty of "enslavement" condemned to six years detention.
1952 supervisory board member of Ruhr-Chemie and Kohle-Öl-Chemie among others.
1964 Distinguished Service Cross of the Federal Republic of Germany. The award was taken back after 16 days due to violent protests
Friedrich Jaehne (1879-1965)
Member of the IG FARBEN executive committee 1934-1945, chief engineer of the IG, deputy director of the BG central Rhine/Maingau
1943 head of military economics, Distinguished Service Cross 1st. Class 1948 found guilty of "plundering" condemned to 18 months detention
1955 supervisory board member of the "new" Farbwerke Hoechst. In the same year elevated to supervisory board chairman elect – Karl Winnacker said "in the meantime the liquidation conclusion law had been issued and freed us from all discriminating regulations. So we could add Friedrich Jaehne, chief engineer of the old IG, to the supervisory board. He presided over this committee until 1963. In 1945 none of us would have thought that the two of us would be able to co-operate at the head of our company ".
Supervisory board chairman of the Alfreds Messer GmbH (later Messer Griesheim), supervisory board member with Linde
1959 Dr. Ing. E.h. of TH Munich, 1962 Bavarian service medal, honorary senator of TH Munich, Distinguished Service Cross of the Federal Republic of Germany
Carl Krauch (1887-1968)
Member of the IG FARBEN executive committee 1926-1940, chairman of the board 1940-1945, director of the coordination center W, director of the Reich office for economics, plenipotentiary for special questions on chemical production, military industrial leader.
1943 Knight's Cross for Distinguished War services.
1948 found guilty of "enslavement" and condemned to six years in prison. Released 1950.
1955 board member of Huels GmbH.
In 1956 in the Frankfurt Auschwitz court case is quoted as saying: "they were usually anti-social elements, so called political prisoners" (describing the prisoners of Auschwitz-Monowitz)
Carl Wurster (1900-1974)
Member of the IG FARBEN executive committee 1938-1945, director of BG upper Rhine, board member of DEGESCH
Head of military economics and member of the military economic advisory council of the Reich chamber of economics
1945 Knight's Cross for Distinguished War Services
At Nuremberg , found "not guiltily" of all charges
1952 chairman of the board of the "new" BASF, chairman of the board for Duisburger Kupferhuette and Robert Bosch AG, board member of Augusts Viktoria, the Buna-Werke Huels GmbH, Süddeutschen Bank, Deutschen Bank, Vereinigten Glanzstoff, BBC, Allianz, Degussa, 1965 retirement as chairman of the board of BASF
1952 honorary professor of the University of Heidelberg , Dr. rer. RK h.c. the University of Tübingen , 1953 Dr. Ing. E.h. of the TH Munich, 1955 Distinguished Service Cross of the Federal Republic of Germany, Bayer service medal, 1960 Dr. rer. pole h.c. the University of Mannheim, honorary senator of the Universities of Mainz, Karlsruhe and Tübingen, honorary citizen of the University of Stuttgart, honoury citizen of the city of Ludwigshafen, 1967 Schiller prize of the city of Mannheim, president of the federation of the chemical industry, vice-president of the Max-Planck company, the company of German chemists.
Just fifteen years after they were convicted in the Nuremberg War Crimes Tribunal, Bayer, BASF and Hoechst were again the architects of the next major human rights offences. In 1962, they established the Codex Alimentarius Commission. (Remark made by the Dr. Rath Health Foundation)
This dark period of German history is inextricably bound to one man, Fritz ter Meer:
He was a member of the Managing Board of IG Farben from its inception to its dissolution. As the Wartime Manager, he was responsible for IG Auschwitz.
In the Nuremberg Tribunal, ter Meer stated: "Forced labor did not inflict any remarkable injury, pain, or suffering on the detainees, particularly since the alternative for these workers would have been death."
In 1948, ter Meer was sentenced by the Nuremberg Tribunal to seven years in prison for plundering and slavery.
In 1952, his sentence was commuted, due to the influence of powerful friends.
From 1956-1964, he was reinstated as a member of the Managing Board of Bayer AG.
In 1962, ter Meer was one of the architects of the "Codex Alimentarius - Commission" and one of the main designers of the schemes that would profit from human suffering. (Remark made by the Dr. Rath Health Foundation)
The deceptive title "Codex Alimentarius" is no accident. It was devised by the same companies and indeed the same individuals, who gave the Auschwitz concentration camp inmates the deceptive slogan "Arbeit mach frei" ("Work makes you free"). (Remark made by the Dr. Rath Health Foundation)
As long as the Nazi infection continues to work its influence and threaten the lives of untold millions, no German has the right to proclaim that the Nazi era is finished.
Print this out - Inform others - Spread the word
RE: Open Letter by Matthias Rath, M.D. to the Health Food Community in the USA
Dr. Rath is the physician and scientist who led the medical breakthrough on vitamins and cardiovascular disease documented in his book “Why Animals Don't Get Heart Attacks - But People Do”. Two-time Nobel Laureate Linus Pauling stated in his last will in June 1994, “There is no question in my mind that I thought about Dr. Rath as my successor”.
Dr. Rath was born in Germany and worked in the USA for many years. Now he lives in Holland and is organizing the battle against the head of the international Pharma-Cartel Germany's Hoechst, Bayer, and BASF and their efforts to ban vitamins and other natural therapies world-wide.
With this Open Letter Dr. Rath informs the health food community in the U.S. and the American people about important recent developments in the global battle to preserve vitamin freedom. Moreover, this letter is an appeal to every human being to seize the historic responsibility and opportunity helping to end the tyranny of the Pharma-Cartel and lay the foundation of a new health care in the interest of the people.
The time to act is now.
German Pharma-Cartel Hoechst, Bayer and BASF
– Unmasked as the Organizers of Auschwitz
- Now Threaten World-Wide Vitamin Freedom
• German pharmaceutical multinationals Hoechst, Bayer and BASF spearhead international efforts to ban health information on vitamins and other natural therapies
• Deutsche Bank (German Bank), in a futile forward defense, admits that they financed the concentration camp Auschwitz and Nazi war efforts on behalf of Hoechst, Bayer and BASF
• With credibility of the Pharma-Cartel at an all-time low, people around the world now have the historic opportunity to liberate themselves from the yoke of the Pharma-Cartel and its “business with disease”
• Health food stores and the health food community become cornerstones of a new community-based health care system that is effective, safe and affordable
The years 1999 and 2000, the turn of the millennium, also coincide with a fundamental turn in human history and human health. The 20th century will become known as an epoch were human health was controlled by the pharmaceutical industry, an industry that shamelessly promoted diseases as the basis for a trillion-dollar annual business with pharmaceutical drugs.
Now, at the end of this century of deadlock for human health, the most common dis-eases are recognized to be the direct result of vitamin deficiencies and therefore preventable in a natural way. As a direct result of this knowledge heart attacks, strokes, high blood pressure, heart failure affecting and killing millions of people today will become largely
unknown during the 21st century.
In order to secure the survival of its trillion dollar global market, the pharmaceutical industry will put up a fierce fight against anything that threatens it. The key for the survival of the pharmaceutical industry, as we know it today, is the immediate and comprehensive ban of information about natural therapies, particularly health information about vitamins.
The health food stores and the natural health community at large is facing another wave of attacks from new regulations, legislation to the infiltration of the nutritional supplement industry and the take-over of vitamin companies by pharmaceutical multinationals.
In the battle for global health care in the next millennium there will be only one victor. On one side is the pharmaceutical industry which maintains and promotes disease as the very basis of expanding their pharmaceutical markets. On the other side is the natural health community with its goal to prevent and eliminate diseases through vitamins and other natural therapies.
In this historic battle, the Pharma-Cartel has received a series of severe blows before, among them the DHEA act of 1994. But now, in February 1999, the Pharma-Cartel received its biggest blow from which it is unlikely to recover.
Under pressure, Deutsche Bank (German bank) had to reveal that the German pharmaceutical companies Hoechst, Bayer and BASF, the spearheads of the international Pharma-Cartel, were the organizers of the worst crimes ever committed in recorded human history.
Chemical/pharmaceutical giants Hoechst, Bayer and BASF were the organizers of the Auschwitz concentration camp, the financiers of Hitler's rise to power, and the driving force of his military conquest of the world,
the Second World War.
These revelations show the true face of the international Pharma-Cartel. In its insatiable greed to control the chemical and pharmaceutical markets of the world, this industry risked the death of over 50 million people during World War II. Now, with its plan to ban health information on vitamins, the same Pharma-Cartel risks death of more than 600 million people from preventable disease in the next generation alone
Pharmaceutical Industry – Business Based on Proliferating Diseases
• According to European health insurance companies, 98% of the pharmaceutical drugs currently marketed and prescribed are without proven efficacy. Thus it is now established that most pharmaceutical drugs can
neither prevent diseases nor cure them.
• According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, severe and known side effects of pharmaceutical drugs are the fourth leading cause of death in the US and other industrialized countries. Thus, in an effort to expand their global markets, the pharmaceutical industry created the fourth largest epidemic to haunt mankind, the drug side effect epidemic.
(JAMA, April 15, 1998).
• In a public alert, the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) in its January 6, 1996 issue warned that all cholesterol-lowering drugs currently on the market cause cancer and should be avoided. Yet the Pharma-Cartel consistently ignores this warning. Since this public warning, the market for cholesterol-lowering drugs has been extended to an estimated
20 million people worldwide creating a time bomb for a future cancer epidemic.
• After publication of these anti-Pharma-Cartel studies in JAMA, the pressure of the Cartel on the American Medical Association (AMA) increased. In January 1999 in an unprecedented move the AMA fired JAMA-Editor-in-Chief Charles Lundberg under a bogus pretence. The real background of this step is the Pharma-Cartel's effort to control and manipulate the information provided to the doctors in America and beyond.
The credibility of the pharmaceutical industry with patients and consumers is approaching zero. In a desperate effort, the Pharma-Cartel is putting the finger in this dam of lost credibility.
1999/2000 Decisive Years in Battle of Human Health Against the Pharma Cartel
The next two years will be decisive in the global battle for a new health care. The Pharma-Cartel remains determined to outlaw health information on vitamins and other natural therapies worldwide.
• Spearheaded by Germany’s Hoechst, Bayer, and BASF, the world's largest exporters of pharmaceutical products, as well as the German government, the next meeting of the UN Codex Alimentarius Commission on nutrition and dietary supplements is scheduled for spring 2000 in Berlin, Germany.
• With global mergers, the pharmaceutical industry tries to prepare for the decisive battle to manipulate world opinion about health matters with mass media advertising through sheer financial force.
• Lobbying and manipulation of national and international pharmaceutical laws remain a key tool in the Pharma-Cartel’s effort to suppress natural health information. In a spectacular move, German pharmaceutical giant Hoechst plans to merge with French Rhone Poulenc and establish its headquarters at Strasbourg, the seat of the future government
of the United States of Europe.
• At the national level every legal device is used by the Pharma-Cartel to roll back earlier defeats. New nutritional labeling legislation is introduced by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) violating the accomplishments of the Dietary Health and Education Act of 1994.
• New “standardization” rules and requirements for clinical studies are introduced making it difficult or impossible for vitamin companies to finance proving the efficacy of natural health remedies.
• As a last desperate step, pharmaceutical multinationals are trying to infiltrate the health food industry and its industry bodies. In the April 1996 edition of the Medical Investment Report, Rexall Sundown, an influential member of the NNFA and of the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) announced a “strategic alliance” with Hoechst. Shortly thereafter,
Rexall Sundown tried to acquire other major vitamin companies in the US.
Not surprisingly, at the last meeting of Codex Alimentarius in September 1998, CRN was openly siding with the Pharma-Cartel’s position. Almost a side aspect in this context: Rexall Sundown was publicly connected to Organized Crime in a lead article of the April 14, 1997, issue of the Dow Jones Weekly Barron’s.
All these efforts are not signs of strength, but of a battle that can not be won by the pharmaceutical industry. But the biggest blow for the Pharma-Cartel was yet to come.
Hoechst, Bayer and BASF – Committing Crimes Against Humanity Then and Now
In a widely publicized speech at the city hall of Chemnitz, Germany on June 21, 1997, I had already revealed the dark Nazi past of Hoechst, Bayer and BASF in the context of our fight against the Codex Alimentarius plans. This tribunal against the Pharma-Cartel was immediately translated into several languages and disseminated through the Internet (www.drrath.com).
Over the last 18 months this Chemnitz Program had created a public ground swell inside and outside of Germany. It was this speech and its international repercussions that terminated 55 years of silence on the part of German companies ignoring the justified demands of victims from Auschwitz and other forced labor camps.
On February 4, 1999, 20 months later and under increasing international pressure, the largest German bank, Deutsche Bank, had to open its Nazi files totaling more than 6 miles in length. The Deutsche Bank files about the Nazi connection of Hoechst, Bayer and BASF force us to re-write the history of W.W.II and the 20th century. The revealed documents show:
• To achieve control of the world's natural resources and raw materials Hoechst, Bayer and BASF's promoted Hitler's rise to power and his W.W.II effort to conquer the world. With over 70 million Reichsmark (more than half a billion dollars in today's currency) they were the single largest donors to the Nazi Party, essentially financing the preparations for W.W.II. To combine their strategic global efforts Hoechst, Bayer and BASF had formed a Cartel with the code name “IG Farben” (Interest Union Colors).
• Hoechst, Bayer, BASF’s IG Farben execu-tives Hermann Schmitz and Karl Krauch developed the four-year economic plan for the war preparation and met with Hitler’s Reichs-Marschall Hermann Göring on June 15, 1936. Three months later, on September 9, 1936, Hitler himself presented the IG Farben plan in a spectacular announcement as the “New Phase,” the official Nazi economic policy to prepare for war.
• 80% of the positions in the newly created German Ministry of “Resources and Raw Materials” in W.W.II Germany were filled with Hoechst, Bayer and BASF specialists who coordinated the acquisition of industries and property in conquered European countries on behalf of IG Farben.
• The Auschwitz concentration camp was the forced labor outpost of “IG Auschwitz,” the largest industrial plant in W.W.II Europe and a 100% subsidiary of Hoechst, Bayer and BASF's IG Farben. This concentration camp supplied free labor for nearby “IG Auschwitz” which produced 100% of all synthetic gasoline and rubber as well as other chemicals for Hitler's war.
The chemical and pharmaceutical corporations Hoechst, Bayer and BASF were the organizers, architects and the operators of the Auschwitz concentration camp, the site of the worst crimes ever committed against humanity.
• To test unexplored pharmaceuticals and vaccines, Hoechst, Bayer and BASF used thousands of innocent inmates of the concentration camp as human guinea pigs. More than 50% of all participants died during these “experiments.” Many more were silenced afterwards so that they would not be able to tell others about their torture.
• Daily selections among the work force of Hoechst, Bayer and BASF were made at the factory gate to optimize work efficiency of “IG Auschwitz.” “Useless work force” was disposed of in the gas chambers of the Auschwitz camp. Even the extermination chemical Zyklon B was provided by Hoechst, Bayer and BASF's IG Farben.
• In the 1947 Nuremberg War Crime Tribunal several managers of Hoechst, Bayer and BASF were convicted of mass murder, slavery and other crimes against humanity. Telford Taylor, the lead US-Prosecutor at the Nuremberg Tribunal concluded: “Without the support of IG Farben the Second World War would not have been possible.”
• In 1947 the Nuremberg War Tribunal dismantled the IG Farben-Cartel, but Hoechst, Bayer and BASF were allowed to continue. By 1953 all of the convicted managers were free and immediately assumed highest positions in
post-war German industry.
• Only ten years later, in 1963, Hoechst, Bayer and BASF were ready for their next global attack on human rights. As part of the global expansion of their pharmaceutical market, Hoechst, Bayer and BASF had to make sure that the health benefits of vitamins remain unknown. Towards this end they pressed the German government to spearhead an international effort to ban vitamins and other non-patentable natural therapies. In 1963 the German government became the political executor of these plans by initiating the now infamous UN Codex Alimentarius commission on nutrition, and chairing
this commission since.
Deutsche Bank – Assisting in Crimes Against Humanity Then and Now
Why was Deutsche Bank's CEO Rolf Breuer forced to make these revelations and why did Deutsche Bank have to come out with the truth now, over half a century after the end of W.W.II?
• On February 6, 1999 the influential German Newspaper Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ) wrote about the Nazi-IG Farben documentation: “Deutsche Bank was the house bank of IG Farben and they (Hoechst, Bayer and BASF) dictated the business terms of this bank.”
• Half a century ago Hoechst, Bayer and BASF dictated that Deutsche Bank finance Hitler's military conquest of the World on behalf of these chemical/pharmaceutical multinationals. Their involvement was so deep that a 1946 Allied investigation of the Deutsche Bank recommended it be liquidated and its leaders tried as war criminals.
• Today Deutsche Bank is still the “house bank” of the Pharma-Cartel and this bank plays the same role: Financing the way for the economic conquest of the world on behalf of the German Pharma-Cartel.
• This global strategy explains the current plan of Deutsche Bank to acquire Banker's Trust of America to become the largest bank in the world. In light of the facts, neither the people of America nor American corporations will benefit from this merger. To the contrary. People, politicians and anti-trust authorities in the USA should stop this merger now.
• The Pharma-Cartel sent Deutsche Bank boss Breuer into the minefield in an effort to clean up the Nazi past on their behalf. In a desperate forward defense they thought by revealing the historic facts they might be pardoned by the world opinion. This pardon, they know, is a precondition for the unhindered expansion of their global pharmaceutical market.
• Even with the timing for going public with this historic confession, Deutsche Bank and the Pharma-Cartel showed how much they fear the light of the day. The revelations were deliberately placed during times of maximum media distraction in the US the last days of the Clinton impeachment trial and in Germany at the climax of carnival season.
Futile Efforts by the German Government to Protect the Pharma-Cartel’s Interests
The current German government continues the tradition and functions as a blind servant of the German Pharma-Cartel. Immediately after he had become German Chancellor in September 1998, Gerhard Schroeder started a whole series of secret meetings at the Chancellery with executives from Hoechst, Bayer, BASF and other German companies. The purpose of these meetings was to find a way to protect German companies from an avalanche of class action lawsuits from concentration camp survivors. Schroeder assigned his chief of staff Bodo Hombach to the job of manipulating public opinion and twisting the arms of the Jewish community as well as the US-government officials. Hombach’s travel party includes Rolf Breuer, the CEO of the
German Bank who was sent on this sinner’s pilgrimage by his corporate clients.
The targets of the Hombach-Breuer mission in the US are, among others:
• The World Jewish Council from whom they want approval,
• Ed Fagan and other attorneys from class action lawsuits who are pressed to abandon those lawsuits,
• The US financial and anti-trust authorities, among them New York City Comptroller Alan Hevesi, who are pressed to approve the merger between Deutsche Bank and Banker’s Trust,
• Stuart Eizenstat, Under Secretary for Economic, Business and Cultural affairs at the US-State Department, who is pressed to legally exclude any further lawsuits from Nazi victims.
Hombach’s mission is to try to pressure the US government for a legal guarantee that German corporations would not be held responsible any longer for the crimes they committed. In return, on February 16, Schroeder and Hombach announced a “fund” for Nazi victims, which would leave some victims with a few hundred dollars each, while ignoring most of them. The proposed deal would mean that in return for starting the Second World War, plundering all of Europe, killing millions of people and using millions more as slaves, the German Pharma-Cartel would be pardoned in return for a donation of a few million dollars and given green light to continue plundering millions of people worldwide by means of a trillion-dollar
On Thursday, February 11, Germany’s Chancellor Schoeder even had the audacity to meet with President Clinton pressing him to back this remarkable plan. He was not successful.
Lessons to Be Learned for History
There can be no amnesty for Hoechst, Bayer, BASF, the builders of Auschwitz, as long as these corporations continue to commit crimes against humanity.
In the interest of excessive financial gains, these corporations continue to cause unnecessary suffering and premature death of millions of people by maintaining and proliferating diseases in epidemic proportions in order to expand a global pharmaceutical market of over one trillion dollars.
With their plan to ban life-saving health information on vitamins and other natural therapies, they actively prevent the eradication of heart attacks, strokes and other common diseases, the primary cause of which are
Hoechst, Bayer, BASF and other members of the international Pharma-Cartel have to be held responsible not only by the survivors of the Auschwitz concentration camp, but by millions of patients world-wide who have fallen sick, remained sick or by the relatives of patients who died as the result of known severe side effects of pharmaceutical drugs.
Why We Can Win the Battle Against the Pharma-Cartel
The main reason why we can and will win this battle for a new health care system is that truth is on our side. The Pharma-Cartel can only win if it is able to suppress the truth. We can win if we speak out loudly about the truth. This is true for the historic facts as well as for the current facts presented in this letter. Let’s have a look at the recent years:
• In 1991 I discovered that heart attacks and strokes are no diseases but, similar to scurvy, the result of vitamin deficiencies and therefore preventable. These discoveries are summarized in my book “Why Animals Don’t Get Heart Attacks – But People Do.”
• For the pharmaceutical companies it was clear at that time that the survival of their hundred billion dollar annual market of cardiovascular pharmaceuticals had become dependent on one single factor: how effectively could they prevent the information about this medical breakthrough from spreading.
• It was this medical breakthrough that triggered the fierce attack on nutritional supplements led by the FDA on behalf of the Pharma-Cartel. But they could not win this battle. The people of America won the battle for vitamin freedom culminating in the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA).
• Analysts confirmed that the DSHEA of 1994 was the worst defeat in the history of both the FDA and the Pharmaceutical industry. Once again, the moral strength that comes with the truth has prevailed over financial and
• With the US the largest national market was lost for the Pharma-Cartel, forcing it to turn to the international level. This is the background why the dormant UN Codex Alimentarius Commission was suddenly reactivated in 1995, bringing the center of the global battle for vitamin freedom to Germany.
• In 1996 my book was published in German and in 1997 I moved to Europe to lead the battle against the head of the Pharma-Cartel-hydra directly from its doorstep. We were able to achieve some remarkable accomplishments:
• At the Codex Alimentarius meeting in Berlin, September 21-25, 1998, the Pharma-Cartel was unable to get consensus from the delegates of more than 40 countries. The plan to outlaw natural health information globally had to be postponed to the next meeting in spring 2000. The resistance we had put up before and during the Codex meeting in Berlin, including the
Berlin Tribunal against the Pharma-Cartel, is documented on our Website.
• In the Federal German elections the previous chancellor Helmut Kohl was voted out of office by a landslide defeat. Helmut Kohl was a former lobbyist for the Pharma-Cartel and had been promoted by the Cartel into the highest position of the German government. From there he served the Pharma-Cartel politically for 16 years on the national and international
• Analysts confirmed that our national campaign for vitamin freedom in Germany became the single most important factor in the land slide defeat that washed away not only Helmut Kohl but also the entire previous government.
• On behalf of patients world-wide and to clear up the role of Helmut Kohl as political accomplice for the criminal practices of the Pharma-Cartel I filed a complaint against Kohl for assisting in crimes against humanity and other felonies with the Federal prosecutor in Bonn.
The text of the complaint can be reviewed on our Website and could serve as a starting point for class action lawsuits against the Pharma-Cartel in many countries.
Responsibility of Health Food Stores
During the battle for vitamin freedom in the US from 1992 to 1994, the role of the health food stores can not be overestimated. Thousands of health food stores across America became the locations were information was
disseminated to millions of customers, and they were the coordination points of fighting back the attack of the Pharma-Cartel.
In this battle the health food community gained invaluable experience for the next and decisive stage of the battle. There can be no doubt that the Pharma-Cartel wants to eliminate the natural health sector or confine it to a fringe existence. But the actual role of the health food store is exactly opposite:
Health food stores across America have become the corner stones of a new community-based health care system. By joining the public fight against the Pharma-Cartel at this new and decisive stage, the health food stores of America and beyond will emerge as the natural leaders into a new era of human health. This new health care system will have rid itself from the
yoke of the Pharma-Cartel and will promote the prevention, natural healing and, above all, the eradication of diseases.
What Needs to Be Done Now
There simply can not be amnesty for the organizers of Auschwitz as long as they continue to risk the lives of millions of people worldwide.
The first and foremost task is to inform your customers about these developments and the background. You may copy this Open Letter and hand it to your customers. Your store should become a continuous information center that can serve your customers with information they do not receive anywhere else.
Your customers may also want to take a firm stand on this important issue. Here are some actions that need to be taken up immediately. Make sure your Senator, Congressman and the White House learn about your opinion:
• No legislation can be allowed protecting the organizers of Auschwitz from further lawsuits from their victims
• All talks with German politicians acting on behalf of the Organizers of Auschwitz need to be stopped immediately
• There can be no approval of the merger between Deutsche Bank and Bankers Trust designed to pave the way to expand the grip of the German Pharma-Cartel on the American people and businesses. Let your opinion be
• German Chancellor Schroeder, Chief of Staff Hombach and other accomplices of the Pharma-Cartel must be declared undesired persons in America as long as they act as accomplices of the Pharma-Cartel and support Codex Alimentarius. Send them an E-mail at the address below.
• Hoechst, Bayer, and BASF, the organizers of Auschwitz and the spearheads of the international Pharma-Cartel and of Codex Alimentarius must be banned from trading on any US stock exchange. Speak with your political representative, help to make the issue public.
• Consumers in the US and around the world must boycott all products from Hoechst, Bayer, and BASF until these companies have paid due compensation for the past crimes against slave labor victims as well as the other destruction and suffering their action caused across Europe. Inform your friends, neighbors and colleagues about this boycott. Ask local
newspapers to write about it.
• Individual and class action lawsuits must be filed against Hoechst, Bayer, and BASF and other pharmaceutical companies by patients who suffered from severe side effects of drugs marketed by those companies.
• Pharmaceutical companies must open their files on the side effects of pharmaceutical drugs they are selling in order to protect patients from being harmed.
• Write to your political representatives urging them to stop any and all support for the Pharma-Cartel’s plan to restrict health information in relation to vitamins and other natural therapies at the national or international level.
• Write to your political representatives urging them to stop all legislative and regulatory plans undermining the accomplishments of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act.
• Write to the Commissioner of the FDA, the FTC and inform them that any regulation they issue that complicates the free exchange of life saving information on natural health, is compromising human health and human lives. Any official involved in such measures should be tried for criminal offenses.
• When you deal next time with CRN or any other organizations pretending to represent your interest, have a close look.
I encourage you to join this new stage of fighting the Pharma-Cartel in your own interest for the survival of your health food store, in the interest of your customers and of millions of Americans who are interested
in effective, safe and affordable natural health.
All information posted on this web site is
the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only.
It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor
can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer
of your choice for medical care and advice.