----- Original Message -----
From: A. True Ott PhD
To: Ken Adachi
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subject: Digital TV
Hello again Ken:
In conjuntion with this attached expose on DGTV --- there are numerous other patents on file concerning the INTERACTION of digital waves with RFID Chips. I.e. -- a signal could be sent over the digital TV to a specific RFID chip CAUSING A SPECIFIC RESPONSE IN THE MICRO-CHIPPED INDIVIDUAL.
By themselves, Digital TV technology and RFID chips are bad enough ---- taken together, the sky is literally the limit as to what BIG BUSINESS and a corrupt federal and state government could accomplish.
Please feel free to post the writing as you see fit.
WHY ADVOCATES AND LAWMAKERS ARE CONCERNED ABOUT INVOLUNTARY MICROCHIPPING
If you do not believe the threat of involuntary microchipping is real, please take a moment to read over the following disquieting developments. Taken together, they reveal a focused effort to promote human microchipping. The time to nip this trend in the bud is now.
• In 2005, VeriChip tried to chip the residents of Orange Grove Center, a facility in Chattanooga, Tennessee, that cares for the developmentally disabled. VeriChip offered to inject the devices for free to promote its product, but was ultimately rebuffed when the public questioned whether it was ethical to chip people who could not give informed consent. 
• Also in 2005, Tommy Thompson, former Secretary of Health and Human Services and 2008 presidential candidate, joined the board of directors for the VeriChip Corporation. He has used his Bush administration connections to promote the device, and has appeared on national television suggesting that every American should receive a VeriChip implant to link to their electronic medical records. Thompson also suggested using the VeriChip to replace dog tags in our armed forces. 
• The VeriChip Corporation claims to have been in talks with the Pentagon about implanting RFID tags into military personnel. 
• VeriChip CEO Scott Silverman publicly suggested that the U.S. government adopt the VeriChip implant to tag and track legal immigrants and guest workers. [Note: It is unclear to us how chipping documented immigrants will solve the problem of illegal immigration.] 
• The Congressional Record shows that Colombian President Álvaro Uribe told Senator Arlen Specter that he would consider chipping guest workers before allowing them to leave Colombia for the United States. 
• During the September 2005 Supreme Court confirmation hearings for Justice John Roberts, Senator Joseph Biden commented, "Can a microscopic tag be implanted in a person's body to track his every movement? There's actual discussion about that. You will rule on that — mark my words — before your tenure is over." 
• In 2004, employees of the Mexican Attorney General's office were asked to receive a chip implant to access a secure document room. Eighteen were actually chipped, and those who refused were reportedly reassigned. 
• In 2006, two employees of CityWatcher, a Cincinnati, Ohio, video surveillance company were implanted with VeriChips to access a secure room. While the company reportedly did not require the workers to get chipped, the incident worried employees around the country. Could employers make taking a chip a condition for employment? 
• New Jersey's oldest and largest insurer, Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield, is currently working with the Hackensack Regional Medical Center and VeriChip to develop a business case for the chipping of people. Privacy and civil liberties advocates caution that insurers could one day require customers to get chipped, or they could offer significant premium penalties for those who refuse. 
• IBM holds a major stake in the VeriChip Corporation. IBM has sworn public documents on file at the United States Patent and Trademark office detailing how marketers and government agents can track humans with RFID technology. 
• IBM and VeriChip have set up a test laboratory in Austin, Texas, to explore the case for human chipping. 
• Since the VeriChip Corporation recently took its stock public, it's under increasing pressure from its shareholders to generate revenues. VeriChip has announced plans to devote $8 to $10 million of its IPO proceeds to promote the chipping of people.  At a recent Florida Marlins baseball game, VeriChip purchased a prominent billboard reading "Microchip Implants Save Live." Hundreds of thousands of people were exposed to this message and likely believed it, despite the fact that no one's life has been saved by an implanted microchip. No mention was made of the serious potential health downsides of the implant. 
• Other companies that offer implant technology to identify and track lab rats, cattle, and pets could follow the pattern of the VeriChip Corporation and begin promoting human identification and tracking. One such company, Somark, has developed "chipless" RFID that can be injected into skin like a tattoo to track animals from a distance through radio waves. The company has suggested its product would be ideal for tracking members of the military. 
About this document: A version of this document was first submitted as testimony to the Oklahoma Senate Committee on Health & Human Services in support of Oklahoma Senate Bill 47, "Prohibiting the Forced Implantation of a Microchip." The authors are Liz McIntyre and Dr. Katherine Albrecht, CASPIAN Consumer Advocates and Co-authors of the "Spychips" series of books on Radio Frequency Identification (RFID). All rights reserved.
The first big question that I had, which made me a bit suspicious regarding MANDATORY Digital TV that is happening on February 17, 2009; was why the FCC was not allowing any Analog bandwidth to remain open to Mainstream Media Communications.*
Here is the biggest reason to question Digital TV: This article about Covert Silent Sound Technology was written by Dr. Ott on December 11, 2008;
The idea behind the invention is to wedge thousands of microscopic image sensors between the LCD cells that make up the display, where each sensor would be responsible for capturing a piece of the overall photo. Those pieces would then be stitched together by software to recreate the complete image capture.
According to the filing, made back in June of 2004, the tiny image sensors could also have variable focal lengths in order to zoom and focus the image: “The lens might either be physically moved or have its properties altered. In the latter case, the lens might be made of a material that changes its refractive index in response to electrical stimulus or a magnetic field.”
Something else important here in relation to the FBI article below, a speaker can be used as a microphone. Digital capability allows for transfer of data, into and out of your digitally enabled TV, via the digital box, or if you have a digital receiver built into your TV.
There was some information on the net about people tearing open new digital lcd tv sets, and finding hidden cameras and microphones. They mentioned finding it in 2 or 3 major electronic brands. Unfortunately I did not record the website, or copy the information, so take this as hear say. This was within the last 6 months, and I seem to recall that it was a web forum in the United Kingdom.
Did You Know: You can’t activate a cell phone, unless it is equiped with a GPS (global position system) microchip [FCC regulation for E911]. THERE just looking out for us (The Nanny State); Or are THEY LOOKING FOR US??? When a USA press core arrived in Iraq in 2004, they were instructed by our Military officials to remove there cell phone batteries. Someone has mentioned recently (caller on RBN), that the internal battery (motherboard) for holding memory may allow the gps chip to remain active… I do not have any specific info on this.
The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) was formed in 1921 for the sole purpose of forming a One World Government. The North American Union plan (aka: SPP, NAFTA is the Foundation of this plan) was created by the CFR. This plan was signed into effect on March 2005 by U.S. President George W. Bush, Mexican President Vicente Fox, and Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin in private. The proposed implementation date is by December 31, 2009.
On February 17, 1950, James Paul Warburg*** confidently declared to the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations:
“We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”
For a crash course on the Federal Reserve in less than a minute see my post:
Federal Reserve: BANK$TER$ 101__________________________________________________________
*This rules out the chance for Patriots to set up a pirate TV broadcast, to get out a message to “We The People” and counter the Corrupt Government Propaganda and disinformation, in the event of a National Crisis.Remember the FBI/CIA were keeping files and monitoring anyone considered to be a conscientious objector of the Vietnam War. My instinct tells me, we should call this MANDATORY Digital TV: Covert Digital TV.
**Important Update: Go here- What’s Ailing America and listen to the December 27, 2008 broadcast (new evidence exposing Digital TV & Silent Sound Technology). Also, listen to the December 13, 2008 broadcast, for the initial release of this information (Silent Sound Technology) by Dr. Ott on Dr. Carley’s show- What’s Ailing America on the Republic Broadcasting Network.All RBN shows are available for free listening here in the RBN Archives.
All information posted on this web site is
the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only.
It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor
can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer
of your choice for medical care and advice.