This list will focus on highlighting the Israel-owned candidates and fifth columnists running for the 36 US Senate seats on November 4, 2014. There are many other issues involved in choosing a US Senator, but the issue of selling out to Zionist controlled Israel is the most damaging to American interests and to America itself. US taxpayers (not Zionists, not Israelis) are shelling out the 3.2 BILLION given EACH year to the Zionist World Conquerors of Israel to fund their military machine and their intelligence operatives who are behind the false flag ops and staged hoaxes (many here in the USA), to say nothing of the wholesale murder of Palestinian people and the horrendous siege they are enduring in Gaza by the IDF.
The reason that so many politicians happily accept Zionist gold & do Israel's bidding is because they don't pay a price for their betrayal to America's interests, either in the polls or at the ballot box. If we're going to save this country from dissolution and financial ruin, we MUST make the issue of selling out to Israel a top priority in EVERY election until American politicians come to fear the wrath of the American voter more than the intimidation, pressure, and lack of funding exerted by the Israeli lobbies.
- Alison Weir - The Hidden History of How the U.S. Was Used to Create Israel (58 minutes - Recorded July 30, 2014)
Published on Aug 1, 2014
Talk by Alison Weir, Executive Director of If Americans Knew, President of the Council for the National Interest, and author of the book "Against Our Better Judgment: The Hidden History of How the U.S. Was Used to Create Israel" recorded July 30, 2014 at the Common Good Cafe at University Temple United Methodist Church in Seattle, WA.
Paul Craig Roberts: AIPAC purchases US Elections (5 minutes - June 1, 2010))
Uploaded on Jun 1, 2010
The deadly Israeli assault on a Flotilla aid ship has caused an outcry in the international community. In the United States the Obama Administration has been quiet about their official stance on what transpired. Paul Craig Roberts says that there will be nothing that is going to be done by the United States to change the relationship with Israel.
On March 23rd 2013, we escaped losing our 2nd amendment rights to a foreign entity by only 7 votes!
On March 23rd, 2013 in a 53-46 vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measure [an amendment] that stopped the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty [U.N. Resolution 2117 ] .
[Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla.) introduced an amendment that would prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty in order to uphold the Second Amendment. His amendment passed on a 53-46 vote.]
The Statement of Purpose from the Bill [S.Amendment. 139 to S.Con.Res. 8] reads: “To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.” The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S. and had language that would implemented an international gun registry, now get this, on all private guns and ammo.
[The U.N. Resolution 2117 lists 21 points dealing with firearms control, but perhaps of most interest is point number 11: “CALLS FOR MEMBER STATES TO SUPPORT WEAPONS COLLECTION, DISARMAMENT —”]
As elections come up, it is important to rememberthose who voted against the 2nd Amendment and our right to bear arms.
The UN gun ban was agreed to and signed for on behalf of the United States by Hillary Clinton, then Sec of State. However, since it was the signing of a treaty, the agreement for ratification has to be confirmed by the Senate by Constitutional procedural law. What this means is, we escaped losing our 2nd amendment rights to a foreign entity by only 7 votes!
Here are the 46 senators who voted to give your rights to the UN:
[On March 23, 2013, the eleven senators listed below with asterisks next to their name voted to give away your 2nd amendment rights to the UN. This unprecedented vote of betrayal of the People by United States Senators who SWORE to uphold the Constitution when they took their oath of office must not go unpunished. These individuals MUST be voted out of office on November 4]
* indicates sellout senators who are up for re-election on Novermber 4, 2014
Baldwin (D-WI) Baucus (D-MT)
Bennett (D-CO) Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA) Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA) Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE) Casey (D-PA)
* Coons (D-DE) Cowan (D-MA)
* Durbin (D-IL) Feinstein (D-CA)
* Franken (D-MN) Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA) Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD) Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME) Klobuchar (D-MN)
* Landrieu (D-LA) Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI) McCaskill (D-MO)
* Menendez (D-NJ) Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD) Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA) Nelson (D-FL)
* Reed (D-RI) Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV) Sanders (I-VT)
* Schatz (D-HI) Schumer (D-NY)
* Shaheen (D-NH) Stabenow (D-MI)
**Udall (D-CO) Udall (D-NM)
*Warner (D-VA) Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI) Wyden (D-OR)
The person to kick out (or not elect) is highlighted in bold:
1. Alabama (Israel owned & funded $205k) Sen Jeff Sessions (R) v. No one "He was the only candidate to file before the deadline and as such he was unopposed in the Republican primary election and will be unopposed in the general election."
2. Alaska (Isreal owned & funded $156k) Sen Mark Begich (D) v. Dan Sullivan (R)
7. Hawaii special election (Israel owned & funded -$123k) Sen Brian Schatz (D) v. Campbell Cavasso (R) * Schatz Voted to give away our 2nd amendment rights to the UN on March 23, 2013
8. Idaho (Israel owned & funded -$105k) Sen. Jim Risch (R) v. Nels Mitchell (D)
9. Illinois (Israel owned -$966k, Majority whip) Sen Dick Durbin (D) v. Jim Oberweis (R) *Durbin Voted to give away our 2nd amendment rights to the UN on March 23, 2013
10. Iowa (Israel owned, pro pharma, pro abortion) Bruce Braley (D) v. Joni Ernst (R)
11. Kansas (Israel owned & funded-$247k) Sen Pat Roberts (R) v. Greg Orman (I) v. Randall Batson (L)
12. Kentucky (Israel owned & funded $1.5 MILLION) Sen Mitch McConnell (R) v. Alison Grimes (D) v. David Patterson (L)
13. Louisiana (Israel owned & funded $729k, pro pharma) Sen Mary Landrieu (D) v. Bill Cassidy (R) v. Rob Maness (R) Ret. military * Landrieu Voted to give away our 2nd amendment rights to the UN on March 23, 2013
14. Maine (Isreal owned & funded $358k) Sen Susan Collins (R) v. Shenna Bellows (D)
15. Massachusetts (Israel owned & funded- $186k) Sen Ed Markey (D) v. Brian Herr (R)
16. Michigan (Israel owned & funded $341k) Gary Peters (D) v. Terri Lynn Land (R)
17. Minnesota (Israel owned & funded $209k) Sen Al Franken (DFL) Israeli dual citizen v. Mike McFadden (R) *Franken Voted to give away our 2nd amendment rights to the UN on March 23, 2013
18. Mississippi (Israel funded $155k) Sen Thad Cochran (R) v. Travis Childers (D)
19. Montana (Israel owned & funded - $52k) Steve Daines (R) v. Amanda Curtis (D) (the lesser of two evils; socialist v. known sellout)
20. Nebraska Ben Sasse (R) v. David Domina (D) Sen Mike Johanns not running. Domina is a trial lawyer. Sasse is president of Midland University
21.New Hampshire (Isreal owned & funded $353k, pro LGBT) Sen Jeanne Shaheen (D) v. Scott Brown (R) *Shaheen Voted to give away our 2nd amendment rights to the UN on March 23, 2013
22.New Jersey (Israel-owned $322k, AIPAC shill) Senator Cory Booker (D) v. Jeff Bell (R)
Booker has $1.8 million of Zion's gold versus opponent Jeff Bell's (R) $18K
23.New Mexico (Israel owned & funded - $254k) Sen Tom Udall (D) v. Allen Weh (R) *Udall Voted to give away our 2nd amendment rights to the UN on March 23, 2013
All information posted on this web site is
the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only.
It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor
can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer
of your choice for medical care and advice.