Subject: Dutchsinse blogger seeing through Fukushima psyop
From: Tony B
Date: Tue, June 14, 2011
To: Ken Adachi
I know you have been following the youtube blogger Dutchsinse for a little while
now. One of his research activities include taking radiation readings around the
country ever since the Fukushima sabotage event. (he actually travels for this, he's on
the west coast now).
is a SCAM and a LIE ... in my opinion... no elevated levels at ALL
worldwide except the video by "greenpeace"? Say what? Yes.. a scam
and a lie... which means SOMETHING ELSE happened.. other than a
meltdown... maybe even NO meltdown"
Of course most of the people leaving comments on his page are dumbfounded by his
newest opinion. I even saw one comment that said, "read rense.com Dutch, these
meltdowns are no lie!" They have been deceived by thinking just because Rense is
alternative news, that everything on his site is truth. As you know, Rense himself
is part of this psyop and one must be able to discern truth from BS even on websites
that are mostly reliable and truthful.
Dutch has caught on just by his own research.
He says that the readings should be MUCH higher if meltdowns did indeed happen in
Japan. Elevated radiation readings can be caused by solar activity, which has been
on the rise lately. He says the average radiation readings are in the 40 CPM range,
which is low to moderate. Nice to see real in the field research put the meltdown
lies to rest. Another blogger commented "Didn't you see the pictures of the wrecked
plant?" This person doesn't realize that that destruction could just as easily have
happened from explosives blowing up. It's satisfying to see Dutch wake up to the lie
by his own work and research.
Subject: Dutchsinse Now Recognizes Japan Radiation Psyops
Date: Wed, June 15, 2011
To: Ken Adachi
As I read the above newest "current news" on your site, about Dutchsinse, I thought
of the recent article that I read on Natural News. This article is titled, "Japan
not hit by 9.0 quake? False flag nuclear weaponry actually destroyed Fukushima,
It is very interesting and after reading that article, I also searched YouTube
videos from Japanese. These videos showed first-hand experiences of the so-called,
8.9 earthquake, and all the videos I watched showed only mild/moderate concern, and
practically NO damages to buildings, especially old-looking buildings which were
built before earthquake building codes.
And if there was such a monster earthquake,
why were so many intact buildings being washed away from the flood waters?
Shouldn't they have been destroyed or damaged by the earthquake? All those homeless
people lost their homes due to the tsunami, NOT from the supposed monster
earthquake. And there are videos that I saw, where the people were completely taken
by surprise by the tsunami. I wonder how all these people have been silenced? Here
is the article I read, that made me think of Dutchsinse's research, which confirms
the growing body of evidence that there was NO meltdown:
I was going to put this article up yesterday, but I had to reboot my computer and forgot about finishing it until I got your e-mail. The article at Natural News is using the Jim Stone article of May 28, 2011 as its source. I posted the Jim Stone article (which was sent to me) at this web site on June 1, 2011. It's nice to see more web sites coming on board in exposing the Japan sabotage events.
It's a little annoying, however, that so far, none of the authors of these articles corroborating the Japan sabotage story even mention the name educate-yourself.org where ZSL and I clearly and unambiguiously stated the story of the Japan sabotage events on March 12 and March 14, 2011, and followed those with 15 other articles in March, April, and May re-affirming and expanding what was plainly stated on March 12 and March 14, 2011:
1. The events of March 11, 2011 in Japan were all the product of sabotage. Thee were no natural earthquakes, there was no natural tsunami, and the Daiichi reactors were not damaged by either the artificially created earthquake of the artificially created tsunami
2. There was no hydrogen gas explosions at Daiichi facility as reported by mainstream news and at rense.com ZSL wrote on March 14, 2011 that the explosions at the Daiichi nuclear facility were due to planted mini nuclear explosive devices (suitcase nukes) hidden within the the reactor containment buildings.
3. ZSL specifically stated in written articles and on the radio shows he did with Don Nicoloff and myself In March, April, and May, that there was no reactor meltdowns at Daiichi.
4. Based on information gleaned from another individual I mentioned in writing and on the radio in early March, I stated that the radioactivity detected in the surrounding sea water did not originate from the Fukushima nuclear facilities, but rather was a result of the undersea nuclear bombs that were detonated to cause the tsunami that swept in from the sea. Naturally, whoever was immersed in that irradiated sea water and survived drowning, was exposed to a substantial dose of radiation. That same irradiated water that swept in with the tsunami would also have contaminated the top soil in whatever area the flooding had occurred.
5. The radioactivity reported in the New York Times of air samples taken in late March 2011 over America were due to radioactive iodine (and other radioactive elements) being added to chemtrail sprayings to make it appear that it was coming from Fukushima. The slight jump in radioactive iodine in one Tokyo water supply report in March 2011 was also due to sabotage, as the water supply was intentionally contaminated in order to create the "news" report of the elevated readings. These statements were reported at educate-yourself.org in March of 2011.
6. ZSL reported to me on March 11, 2011 that space-based weapon satellites played a large role in causing the Japan earth quakes on March 11, before March 11, and after March 11, 2011. We mentioned the space-based platforms in all of our articles and radio shows about the events surrounding March 11 in Japan. Don Nicoloff said that he obtained information that there is an extraterrestrial component from deep space that is involved in creating these catastrophes.
7. Jim Stone deserves full credit for recognizing that the earthquakes of March 11, 2011 in Japan were much smaller in intensity than what was reported in the news. The lack of physical destruction of buildings is so obvious once it is pointed out to you, but before that, it never occurs to most of us to even question the official numbers which were reported in the news and had changed from 8.9 to 9.1 to 9.0 in the days following the Japan quake on March 11. The USGS also fudged the epicenter location and the intenisty of the December 26, 2004 Boxer Day earthquake/tsunami as well (reported by Joe Vialls), so it shouldn't surprise us that they would fudge the location of the epicenter and the intensity of the March 11 Japan quake as well.
Most of us demonstrated the same absence of intelligence and common sense when we all accepted the TV images of the planes smoothly slicing into the World Trade Center buildings like a hot knife going through butter. Once you see the videos made by Artie Wheeler or Jeff Hill exposing the Hollywood Extravaganza that we were presented with on TV, you ask yourself: "How could I have been so dumb not to see it?" Or rather: "How could I have been so dumb to ACCEPT what I was being shown on TV as real?"
The Internet is a tremendous blessing as it allows us to obtain valuable information very quickly from the comfort of our homes. We now have the opportunity to read the research, opinions, or insights of anyone with a computer and internet access. People who are the first to discover or uncover an important news story deserve credit and recognition for their contribution and those who re-package that news story with their own write ups have an obligation to pay homage to the source from which they gathered their story. To do less, or to act as if they originated or broke the story, is common today, but it's still unfair and dishonorable for those who do it and for those who are denied their rightful attribution.
Sincerely, Ken Adachi
Copyright 2011 Educate-Yourself.org All Rights Reserved.
All information posted on this web site is
the opinion of the author and is provided for educational purposes only.
It is not to be construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor
can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer
of your choice for medical care and advice.